Thread: The Engineer's Survival Guide

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Wicked... Just come back to SL since the iOS release and was finding my Engineer playing a bit ineffective, so came back to read this and found it very useful. Exactly what I was looking for.

Is there any chance you could add what level the various skills become active/available from?

Will let you know how I get on, going to test out whether to max force shield or not.
    Use the SEARCH function or it'll probably be here--> PL stuff or SL stuff >>> I'm 'SRINGY 2' .
    ** Elf/Redbridge - Ursan/Scorpionious - Avian/Bolticus ** Eng/Redbridge - Op/Yoda **
    I am responisble for what I say. I am not responsible for what you understand

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Redbridge View Post
    Is there any chance you could add what level the various skills become active/available from?
    Yes that is on the top of my list once I hit 26. I have to level an alt and record when I gain each new skill (as I forgot already what they were *facepalm*). Also, I will be constructing a list of how to delegate skill points as you level. I.e. when you hit level 5 what point to put where, at lvl 6, etc. (keep in mind, this will only be for my particular build since there are many variations).
    Lol (Star Legends) - Noneo (Pocket Legends)
    Star Legends - Engineer's Survival Guide!