Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: STS U Listening?? Xp Exploit

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

Exclamation STS U Listening?? Xp Exploit

I thought any form of glitch,bug and being exploited is against Tos, so what's happening here? Almost every pug i join at summit is using the exploit and if i kill the boss they go berserk will you do something about it sts it's clearly against your own Tos, What's the purpose having a Tos when almost everybody not following the rules written in it and you sts not saying any word about it.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nightmaresmoke For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

Dude, StS Aren't working today. They just rebooted the servers. I bet Seoratrek did that. They didn't fix anything yet. We have to wait until monday/tuesday for a real fix. Relax and enjoy lagless gameplay

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dragoonclaws View Post
    Dude, StS Aren't working today. They just rebooted the servers. I bet Seoratrek did that. They didn't fix anything yet. We have to wait until monday/tuesday for a real fix. Relax and enjoy lagless gameplay
    I know just incase they come to work on monday, at least they will see this right away.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    90 Posts

I normally wouldn't give STS a hard time, but I've been in IT for 17 years, and if something is as FUBAR as the game is right now, no one goes home until it is fixed. Ever.

IGN:
    Drizzitty
    Cryformana
    IGN:

Rogue: Drizzitty
    Mage: Cryformana

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nightmaresmoke View Post
    I know just incase they come to work on monday, at least they will see this right away.
    Seo have move and merge few of this xp glitch and lag topic yesterday.The chatbox are also full of people talking about it.Plus you are probably the 20th person who create the same topic.So I don't see how they are not aware of the situation.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

against tos? what is it? i think no. its a bug and thats bug from the game

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

I thought any form of glitch,bug and being exploited is against Tos, so what's happening here? Almost every pug i join at summit is using the exploit and if i kill the boss they go berserk will you do something about it sts it's clearly against your own Tos, What's the purpose having a Tos when almost everybody not following the rules written in it and you sts not saying any word about it.
    I don't understand why people are angry about this "exploit" it's nothing to get a person to level 56 from 46 fast whatsoever, so why do people care so much? You literally gain 100 XP in like 7 Minutes, when a 2-3 minute kt4 run gives around 300.. Even wt4 gives 225 XP every 2 minutes.. All these threads are ridiculous.

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to lucaskane2480 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Ahh same thread again -.- I thought making a multiple thread on the same topic is against Tos, so what's happening here? Almost every thread on xp exploit talking about the same thing, asking to do something (ban) to those who use the bug since its clearly against Tos. Just ask sts to fix the bug, why need to ban people over this? Because they offense you? How? Because you work hard for your xp and they're not? Same thing as the deary island bug before, some player get rich without much effort. Should they be banned too?

Sent from my SM-G530H using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Tentenzz; 04-03-2016 at 07:01 PM.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Tentenzz For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    104 Posts

This exploit is a ridiculous way to level up but no one should be banned. Anything however that puts a ton of load on the servers and messes with the integrity and stability of the game has to be fixed, so yeah, Sts please fix the exploit if its the cause of the lag.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to thekragle For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tentenzz View Post
    Ahh same thread again -.- I thought making a multiple thread on the same topic is against Tos, so what's happening here? Almost every thread on xp exploit talking about the same thing, asking to do something (ban) to those who use the bug since its clearly against Tos. Just ask sts to fix the bug, why need to ban people over this? Because they offense you? How? Because you work hard for your xp and they're not? Same thing as the deary island bug before, some player get rich without much effort. Should they be banned too?

Sent from my SM-G530H using Tapatalk
    The only thing i think when reading about your post is that you're also using the exploit ,.. prepare for BAN-Hammer time or at least level revert.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

The only thing i think when reading about your post is that you're also using the exploit ,.. prepare for BAN-Hammer time or at least level revert.
    Sure, you guys always make own opinion, ban ban ban remove xp that earn, no sts cant do that do you know about thr shuyal xp bug?? My friend was use it and still online till now with lvl 45 same as the last time i saw him, and he now was lvlng on kt now. So what you guys talk about ban was wrong no ban cause thier own bug that was available since the update and not taking someone gold or account away(scam), just look at the possitive side of this like more active in guildchat and not just a silent reader and ignore almost everything that was wrote on gc, i see in mu guild that a silent reader now can ask actively about the game, more knowledge more skill gained from it

Well bad grammer in this post...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Would like a ban hammer but like others said tbh can't ban 80% of the playerbase. Resetting levels of those who exploited it should be possible though. It really makes a mockery of a new expansion and new cap if everyone is leveling standing in 1 spot afk.

Gotta ask the question though.. do STS even test their own game?

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Arkiouj For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    386 Posts

Yes,yes,yes..ban the people that use this glitch, and ban the people that used the shul glitch, and the deary island glitch

And ban everyone who makes multiple threads on the same topic in the fourum....

Hell just ban everyone..thatil learn um!

The thin line between entertainment and war
    There'll be no shelter here

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Thread owner, I'm pretty sure that I've seen multiple posts from you about the same topic on other threads. So I'll ask you nicely to stfu and wait.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pillowhead For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

I agree. StS should look into this and clear out all the bug users (meaning 80% or more of its player database ofc)....

Wtf no, just ban everyone and thats it. No players, no exploits. Plus the game gets 1ping auto and I get to be alone.

Nvm ill get banned too for exploting haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by konafez View Post
    Yes,yes,yes..ban the people that use this glitch, and ban the people that used the shul glitch, and the deary island glitch

And ban everyone who makes multiple threads on the same topic in the fourum....

Hell just ban everyone..thatil learn um!
    Or ban them all and gift them with cake haha

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pillowhead View Post
    Thread owner, I'm pretty sure that I've seen multiple posts from you about the same topic on other threads. So I'll ask you nicely to stfu and wait.
    Dear replier if you don't have anything good to say then make your own thread and STFU also!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    172 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Aimsax View Post
    I agree. StS should look into this and clear out all the bug users (meaning 80% or more of its player database ofc)....

Wtf no, just ban everyone and thats it. No players, no exploits. Plus the game gets 1ping auto and I get to be alone.

Nvm ill get banned too for exploting haha

And what then? u want death maps? PvP is alrdy dead so u thing u'll solve problems with banning 80% of game population? Bugs come and bugs go.. sts can't do anything abt those bugs. So better we all wait untill Remiem speaks. Also many used deary island... or Shuyal bug. Anyway this is an old bug just only a few recongnized it at 41 cap. It's ok if ppl use it, it's their own way it's just a bit different. U rather want a lvl 56 account with 300k PvE kills or an Account with 50k PvE kills... u'll see the difference anyway! Just wait!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by runagain View Post
    And what then? u want death maps? PvP is alrdy dead so u thing u'll solve problems with banning 80% of game population? Bugs come and bugs go.. sts can't do anything abt those bugs. So better we all wait untill Remiem speaks. Also many used deary island... or Shuyal bug. Anyway this is an old bug just only a few recongnized it at 41 cap. It's ok if ppl use it, it's their own way it's just a bit different. U rather want a lvl 56 account with 300k PvE kills or an Account with 50k PvE kills... u'll see the difference anyway! Just wait!
    Its funny how a joke can go this far...how in the world you pretend StS to ban 80% of its players!?

Ps: anyone who comes with the non-productive thing can go die in a hole. Idgaf about that.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    172 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Aimsax View Post
    Its funny how a joke can go this far...how in the world you pretend StS to ban 80% of its players!?

Ps: anyone who comes with the non-productive thing can go die in a hole. Idgaf about that.

Nah not banning everyone.. that would be stupid.. just let those XP users play.. idc tho tbh, but it has the same principe as running like a lvl 15 with lvl 46 in wt4.. U also get an XP boost with that. It could be me but I ain't see difference in that. lolz