Thread: Rumours spread

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    106 Posts

Default Rumours spread

I've had to face the rumours and accusations that the time of 3:03 i got in tombs 2, which got beaten by 2 seconds at the end of the season, was merely done due to the fact that the sword was bugged while i took it.

Heres a picture of a time i did with a rather undergeared pt in comparison to the pt i ran with for the 3:03 rec.
    Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 902
Size:  704.1 KB

Neither of those in the pt with me are timed runners or geared for timed runs exclusively. Due to people spreading the rumour that it was the sword bug which allowed me to run it so fast i thought it necessary to prove them wrong.

3:03 is possible with me as a tank and with a pt which focuses on timed runs, im planning on being faster should i get the players for it.

Please dont accuse a tank of cheating just because he is on lb, the tank ryvz beat full rogue pts by pure skill, a rec i had taken with some rogue friends of mine he took by mere skill and knowledge of the tank class solo, yes im nab at rogue but it was still impressive.

Also full pts will be faster but a point was proven imo.

Should you doubt that a tank can be so fast you could try asking ryvz, hes one of the best three tanks ig and will prove how tanks can be viable for timed runs.

Before people accuse me of implying that im in that list too, no im not, aiming for it someday but no, many better tanks than me around.

Dont be so fast to jump onto the accusing train like many have done lately.
    Last edited by Oezheasate; 04-03-2016 at 05:02 PM.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Oezheasate For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

Nobody cares about Lb dude.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to nightmaresmoke For This Useful Post:

Att

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    541 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nightmaresmoke View Post
    A good deal of LB elitist nabs do....
    Nerf Tanks 2016! XD
    Also, Ryvz is a tank?! Damn son 0.0
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    289 Posts

Many people are obsessed with lb lol. You can't even begin to imagine

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Jazzi For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Nerf the warriors pls... And buff mages!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzi View Post
    Many people are obsessed with lb lol. You can't even begin to imagine
    Only the people with very big ego cares about that and them alike, and those people who want to brag in every town standing and just doing nothing just boasting which is very pointless and stupid, to a normal person or player they don't care about the lb and some of the al community doesn't even know what's lb at all.
    Last edited by nightmaresmoke; 04-03-2016 at 11:20 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    289 Posts

Only the people with very big ego cares about that and them alike, and those people who want to brag in every town standing and just doing nothing just boasting which is very pointless and stupid, to a normal person or player they don't care about the lb and some of the al community doesn't even know what's lb at all.
    Maybe you are partially right, but when it comes to the timed lb I haven't seen a single of those people stand around and brag in camp as you say. It was always the ones on the PvP leaderboard who I would see in camp insulting others, which is one of the main reasons i never really started pvp-ing and once I got my aps never continued.

You are right that the majority of players don't care about the lb, as they enjoy the game without having the need to be "overly" competitive. Anyway please don't be that presumptuous

P.S. As for Oez I can attest to him not using any bugs to get on the lb. I think most of those accusations came from people who don't how to play their class (warrior) or others who have never had the pleasure of running with a really good tank
    Last edited by Jazzi; 04-03-2016 at 11:52 PM.

11. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Jazzi For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    106 Posts

Maybe you are partially right, but when it comes to the timed lb I haven't seen a single of those people stand around and brag in camp as you say. It was always the ones on the PvP leaderboard who I would see in camp insulting others, which is one of the main reasons i never really started pvp-ing and once I got my aps never continued.

You are right that the majority of players don't care about the lb, as they enjoy the game without having the need to be "overly" competitive. Anyway please don't be that presumptuous

P.S. As for Oez I can attest to him not using any bugs to get on the lb. I think most of those accusations came from people who don't how to play their class (warrior) or others who have never had the pleasure of running with a really good tank
    It came from experienced players who are in competition with danleys team and therefore decided to not only throw whichever ridiculous accusations at him but also at me. People with that experience I would've expected to know better but jealousy does a lot of bad things to ur personality I guess.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Oezheasate For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

Yeah AL pvp is crap not the system though but the players playing it, pvp use to be fun and all but now not anymore.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    106 Posts

Jazzi himself prolly has had to face those accusations too, i think he only had one eye and one para in his gears while taking recs on the lb, with a pt that was geared similarly to him. Jazzi is way more skilled and knows his class much better than i do mine, the moment you run with him its obvious and easy to see, but people will rather accuse than actually testing, trying and learning for themselves if such a thing is possible.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    289 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oezheasate View Post
    Jazzi himself prolly has had to face those accusations too, i think he only had one eye and one para in his gears while taking recs on the lb, with a pt that was geared similarly to him. Jazzi is way more skilled and knows his class much better than i do mine, the moment you run with him its obvious and easy to see, but people will rather accuse than actually testing, trying and learning for themselves if such a thing is possible.
    Thanks for the nice words! Luckily I never had to face any accusations personally. I also always tried to stay away from the whole ultra rumor spreading group of people, so I can't say what they were saying about me. However, if nothing else, I was told often enough that this and that person on the lb would use macros. They always had a friend who was told personally by the said lb runner and made a screenshot, but conveniently this screenshot got lost . So I am guessing same thing was said about me as well. Anyway there is literally no way to confirm such a thing yourself.

Eventually there will be the whole closer friend, slightly better gear friend, we hate your friend and won't run with her/him, she/he has gear but is a bit lacking in skill, she/he is always lagging thing... This was one of the reasons for me quitting the game honestly. The game is too small, the people who have the gear, skill and time to run LB are too few, the rivalries are too many (some of them real feuds going back to season 1 lol) and when I started running for lb people tried to involve me in all those. Well they can't anymore

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Heres a picture of a time i did with a rather undergeared pt in comparison to the pt i ran with for the 3:03 rec.

What I got there was 'Geu is nab'
    Wai do you hate me so >.<

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    541 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Geuo View Post
    Well he's not wrong
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Kracken Mines Three Locks looted: 092 Ren'gol crates Luck lix used: 10
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

I've had to face the rumours and accusations that the time of 3:03 i got in tombs 2, which got beaten by 2 seconds at the end of the season, was merely done due to the fact that the sword was bugged while i took it.

Neither of those in the pt with me are timed runners or geared for timed runs exclusively. Due to people spreading the rumour that it was the sword bug which allowed me to run it so fast i thought it necessary to prove them wrong.

3:03 is possible with me as a tank and with a pt which focuses on timed runs, im planning on being faster should i get the players for it.

Please dont accuse a tank of cheating just because he is on lb, the tank ryvz beat full rogue pts by pure skill, a rec i had taken with some rogue friends of mine he took by mere skill and knowledge of the tank class solo, yes im nab at rogue but it was still impressive.

Also full pts will be faster but a point was proven imo.

Should you doubt that a tank can be so fast you could try asking ryvz, hes one of the best three tanks ig and will prove how tanks can be viable for timed runs.

Before people accuse me of implying that im in that list too, no im not, aiming for it someday but no, many better tanks than me around.

Dont be so fast to jump onto the accusing train like many have done lately.
    How is rootbur not op? XD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    474 Posts

Man, give me a break with useless threads about records??

I just came on forum and NO TWINK THREADS

BUFF TWINKS THREADS. 5V3 , 1v6 , 2v10. Where are those threads man??? I'm done reading how Oez brags on forum.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Visiting View Post
    Well he's not wrong
    He's not but that's not the point!

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    106 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Titanium View Post
    Man, give me a break with useless threads about records??

I just came on forum and NO TWINK THREADS

BUFF TWINKS THREADS. 5V3 , 1v6 , 2v10. Where are those threads man??? I'm done reading how Oez brags on forum.
    Adi, if you came here to troll or hate please move on. Its not even a thread about records if u read what i wrote because this run didnt stay on lb, it got beaten by a 4 rogue team by 2 seconds. Not that it matters.

Quote Originally Posted by Geuo View Post
    Cuz chu are nub, nah but seriously the only one geared for timed runs was root, you and miu are geared for pvp and pve farming.

Quote Originally Posted by Platfarmer View Post
    How is rootbur not op? XD
    She is. Shes the only geared for timed runs of us but she isnt maxed for timed runs.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    474 Posts

Adi, if you came here to troll or hate please move on. Its not even a thread about records if u read what i wrote because this run didnt stay on lb, it got beaten by a 4 rogue team by 2 seconds. Not that it matters.
    I love you Oez! But you know it's complicated for other people to love me.

:* Miss you paper tank.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    106 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ibis View Post
    Props to you dude. Great example that warriors can be competitive in pve. Would you mind sharing your build or making a guide for other tanks?
    I'm not the best but I can tell you what I use, modify as you need.
    Im build for both pvp and pve so I use axe 5/5, skyward 4/5 without last upgrade, windmill 4/5 without rooting upgrade, jugg 5/5, heal 4/5 no taunt. Might damage Passives and wm 10/10 mastery and one point for axe mastery.

@titanium stop being such a troll ._.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    474 Posts

Illuminati confirmed?
    Name:  illuminati.png
Views: 119
Size:  4.9 KB

Oez is the Antichrist... now I'm chilled. I have nothing to be worried about.

Can i be one of the horsemen? Please

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Titanium For This Useful Post: