Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: A Message to the Community

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Post A Message to the Community

Hey! If you're reading this, you've probably participated in the bug in Rockhorn. Oh, you haven't? Then you're 10% of the current online playerbase.

The worst part about the community I'm seeing recently is the fact I'm seeing comments from people who I 100% know exploited millions from the deary island bug moaning at players using the XP bug. Since when is it one rule for one, one for the other? I don't understand how just because you're running kt4 (with gear you got with exploiting gold, or that nekro/SnS you could finally afford) to level up. You're forgetting your own actions.

"BAN ALL PLAYERS USING THE BUG" - Okay.. Can we also ban players who use swift in twink PVP? Ban players using the mages luminescer gun? Or better yet, ban all players who got more than one map from a portal in the past events. Infact... How about we ban all your warriors that proc'd your Arcane Sword before it was fixed. We're still forgetting players who only just used Shuyal to level. Trust me - I could go forever. Nobody should get banned for using this bug.

Stop moaning guys, just make STS aware of a bug and let it be until it's fixed. The lag is super annoying but hey - things happen.

People in glass houses must stop throwing stones.

Okok only good vibes from now on

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Squeezable For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by joshuwar1 View Post
    Hey! If you're reading this, you've probably participated in the bug in Rockhorn. Oh, you haven't? Then you're 10% of the current online playerbase.

The worst part about the community I'm seeing recently is the fact I'm seeing comments from people who I 100% know exploited millions from the deary island bug moaning at players using the XP bug. Since when is it one rule for one, one for the other? I don't understand how just because you're running kt4 (with gear you got with exploiting gold, or that nekro/SnS you could finally afford) to level up. You're forgetting your own actions.

"BAN ALL PLAYERS USING THE BUG" - Okay.. Can we also ban players who use swift in twink PVP? Ban players using the mages luminescer gun? Or better yet, ban all players who got more than one map from a portal in the past events. Infact... How about we ban all your warriors that proc'd your Arcane Sword before it was fixed. We're still forgetting players who only just used Shuyal to level. Trust me - I could go forever. Nobody should get banned for using this bug.

Stop moaning guys, just make STS aware of a bug and let it be until it's fixed. The lag is super annoying but hey - things happen.

Name:  59612633.jpg
Views: 562
Size:  78.3 KB Speechless

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Att For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

Wait why swift is being accused? swift didn't have any bug or glitch did swift bullied you? lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nightmaresmoke View Post
    Wait why swift is being accused? swift didn't have any bug or glitch did swift bullied you? lol
    This should be investigated

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    541 Posts

I'm not saying ban them, I'm saying revoke their XP
    I wasn't here for the deary island thing (someone explain that to me sometime...)
    But, with the latest glitch that people exploited to their advantage, the trade bug, the abusers were banned and the victims got their items back. With things like warrior sword proc/other things that don't cause harm to others/game as a whole, can hardly be compared to something that is the equivalent to botting for kills/flags in Pvp...
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Att View Post
    This should be investigated
    I've used swift didn't notice any bugs or am i wrong not sure, if someone knows please report.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to nightmaresmoke For This Useful Post:

Att

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Waiiiit, I swear it was a circulating bug that it had much more armour than it said. Anyway, even if it didn't, SnS (Squeakems 'n Squish) definitely did and a lot of players also used that.

Quote Originally Posted by Visiting View Post
    I'm not saying ban them, I'm saying revoke their XP
    I wasn't here for the deary island thing (someone explain that to me sometime...)
    But, with the latest glitch that people exploited to their advantage, the trade bug, the abusers were banned and the victims got their items back. With things like warrior sword proc/other things that don't cause harm to others/game as a whole, can hardly be compared to something that is the equivalent to botting for kills/flags in Pvp...
    I'm not comparing it to botting dude? :s never once have I said botting is even acceptable lol. Revoking XP could be solution but if so, I seriously want to see all the other bugs that have been used within the past few months be reversed. Starting with the deary island exploiters losing every penny they gained from it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    549 Posts

Oh cool. I would still be here after all those bans. Bahahahaha!

Star light, star bright...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    541 Posts

Waiiiit, I swear it was a circulating bug that it had much more armour than it said. Anyway, even if it didn't, SnS (Squeakems 'n Squish) definitely did and a lot of players also used that.

I'm not comparing it to botting dude? :s never once have I said botting is even acceptable lol. Revoking XP could be solution but if so, I seriously want to see all the other bugs that have been used within the past few months be reversed. Starting with the deary island exploiters losing every penny they gained from it.
    You're not comparing it botting, but I am. Going AFK, and letting the game do the work for you and reaping rewards, that's essentially dummy farming/botting without the program to enable you to bot, is it not? But that doesn't matter since botters don't get banned in any case
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

I've used swift didn't notice any bugs or am i wrong not sure, if someone knows please report.
    I hear from my friend it was +100 hidden armor

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

I think you're misinterpreting the message, I'm not saying go out and do the bug. It's aimed at bug users moaning at the current bug. It's not a 'who's done what bug' or 'go sit in rockhorn all day' it's just.. Hmm, "spreading peace, love and tranquility"

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Squeezable For This Useful Post:

16.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #12
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,905 Posts

Thanks for this post. We are actively working on fixing this bug now and will put out a hot fix as soon as we can. Thanks for your patience!
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

17. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Remiem For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Remiem View Post
    Thanks for this post. We are actively working on fixing this bug now and will put out a hot fix as soon as we can. Thanks for your patience!
    Woop quick reply lol nice one :*

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Seriously lol.

Don't worry STS won't do anything for this exploit. I wish they could.

I just hope they fix this bug.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Yes not every1 knows
    Name:  4e5fd527d4fd5_wildliss-n.jpg
Views: 490
Size:  25.7 KB

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

There is a clear difference abusig the xp bug and abusing the swift/dragon sword/false dragon staff info bug. What you're saying right here, is that no bug abuse should be banned. Joshua, using your own words and your own arguments, prove me that the trade bug is a bannable bug.

There is a "normal use" and an "anormal use". Using a weapon to fight in PvP like anybody, even if the weapon is bugged, is a normal use. Exploiting XP in a glitched area (like those fire pools or ashral heart) is not a "normal use". Infinite loot from Deary Island is not a "normal use". Exploiting the trade bug is not a "normal use".

Please consider this. Thank you.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dragoonclaws View Post
    There is a clear difference abusig the xp bug and abusing the swift/dragon sword/false dragon staff info bug. What you're saying right here, is that no bug abuse should be banned. Joshua, using your own words and your own arguments, prove me that the trade bug is a bannable bug.

There is a "normal use" and an "anormal use". Using a weapon to fight in PvP like anybody, even if the weapon is bugged, is a normal use. Exploiting XP in a glitched area (like those fire pools or ashral heart) is not a "normal use". Infinite loot from Deary Island is not a "normal use". Exploiting the trade bug is not a "normal use".

Please consider this. Thank you.
    Oh how I was waiting for a comment from you, Dragoonclaws. I would also call you by your first name; but unfortunately, it isn't applicable.

Let's start with your first point, yes, there is a crystal clear difference. But in both instances a bug is being exploited to a players personal advantage to better themselves over somebody else. No matter how different each glitch/bug is, it still has a detrimental effect to the opposing players.

Your second point. No, Dragoonclaws - that is most certainly not the message I'm conveying, you're just putting words in my mouth. Of course that is a bannable offense, and by insinuating I think otherwise is attempting to degrade my intelligence.

Your facetious undertone throughout your message is the reason for this snotty one back. I'm not one for arguments - but I certainly am one to back up an opinion. Tell me Dragoonclaws, are you a Saint?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

ummm.... Swift adds armor that shouldn't be there (at least the last time i checked) im lower twink lvl its freeze aa is out of control

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

everryone TRAAAASHING about xp bug..and i need to ask , whats wrong with it? affect to someone? someone lose something?

i mean damm! a lot ppl got a lot gold with deary bug and it really change difference from most ppl playing for farm normally and sts took those chest or gold from those ppl? ofcourse NOT

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Redjellydonut View Post
    ummm.... Swift adds armor that shouldn't be there (at least the last time i checked) im lower twink lvl its freeze aa is out of control
    Thanks for clarifying that I'm actually not going insane, haha!