Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: A Message to the Community

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Post A Message to the Community

Hey! If you're reading this, you've probably participated in the bug in Rockhorn. Oh, you haven't? Then you're 10% of the current online playerbase.

The worst part about the community I'm seeing recently is the fact I'm seeing comments from people who I 100% know exploited millions from the deary island bug moaning at players using the XP bug. Since when is it one rule for one, one for the other? I don't understand how just because you're running kt4 (with gear you got with exploiting gold, or that nekro/SnS you could finally afford) to level up. You're forgetting your own actions.

"BAN ALL PLAYERS USING THE BUG" - Okay.. Can we also ban players who use swift in twink PVP? Ban players using the mages luminescer gun? Or better yet, ban all players who got more than one map from a portal in the past events. Infact... How about we ban all your warriors that proc'd your Arcane Sword before it was fixed. We're still forgetting players who only just used Shuyal to level. Trust me - I could go forever. Nobody should get banned for using this bug.

Stop moaning guys, just make STS aware of a bug and let it be until it's fixed. The lag is super annoying but hey - things happen.

People in glass houses must stop throwing stones.

Okok only good vibes from now on

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Squeezable For This Useful Post: