Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: A Message to the Community

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nightmaresmoke View Post
    Wait why swift is being accused? swift didn't have any bug or glitch did swift bullied you? lol

Waiiiit, I swear it was a circulating bug that it had much more armour than it said. Anyway, even if it didn't, SnS (Squeakems 'n Squish) definitely did and a lot of players also used that.

Quote Originally Posted by Visiting View Post
    I'm not saying ban them, I'm saying revoke their XP
    I wasn't here for the deary island thing (someone explain that to me sometime...)
    But, with the latest glitch that people exploited to their advantage, the trade bug, the abusers were banned and the victims got their items back. With things like warrior sword proc/other things that don't cause harm to others/game as a whole, can hardly be compared to something that is the equivalent to botting for kills/flags in Pvp...
    I'm not comparing it to botting dude? :s never once have I said botting is even acceptable lol. Revoking XP could be solution but if so, I seriously want to see all the other bugs that have been used within the past few months be reversed. Starting with the deary island exploiters losing every penny they gained from it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    541 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by joshuwar1 View Post
    Waiiiit, I swear it was a circulating bug that it had much more armour than it said. Anyway, even if it didn't, SnS (Squeakems 'n Squish) definitely did and a lot of players also used that.

I'm not comparing it to botting dude? :s never once have I said botting is even acceptable lol. Revoking XP could be solution but if so, I seriously want to see all the other bugs that have been used within the past few months be reversed. Starting with the deary island exploiters losing every penny they gained from it.
    You're not comparing it botting, but I am. Going AFK, and letting the game do the work for you and reaping rewards, that's essentially dummy farming/botting without the program to enable you to bot, is it not? But that doesn't matter since botters don't get banned in any case
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯