Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: thrs should be no reward for LB underhul!!!!

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nightmaresmoke View Post
    So tell me lazy person if the lb runners decided not to seriously run the event do you really think we could reach gold tier? heck even silver tier or bronze is hard enough with the insane amount of points needed for each tier, sts made a mistake giving those people the event prize like you who contributed so little 5 gem?? You kidding me? I'm not lb runner but still i contributed more than you did i've farmed and run the event from day 1 till end, so you should be very thankful to the LB runners bcoz you got your free stuff without getting any sweat all.
    It's a personal choice, but unless your farming for leaderboard why bother opening loads if 1+ gets you the same reward.

Surely it would be the smart choice to open 1-10, but You chose to waste your life farming virtual ingredients, while the ones who barely contributed were smart and chose to live life.

So if you consider this lazy, consider this - you sat there moving your fingers staring at a screen while the people who barely contributed were most likely busy in real life enjoying themselves being active.

I know what I'd rather do.

P.S before your amazing powers of observation kick in, yes I only opened about 100 tokens between 3 characters because I prefer to live life outside of a screen.
    Last edited by To be or not to be...; 04-05-2016 at 05:29 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to To be or not to be... For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by To be or not to be... View Post
    It's a personal choice, but unless your farming for leaderboard why bother opening loads if 1+ gets you the same reward.

Surely it would be the smart choice to open 1-10, but You chose to waste your life farming virtual ingredients, while the ones who barely contributed were smart and chose to live life.

So if you consider this lazy, consider this - you sat there moving your fingers staring at a screen while the people who barely contributed were most likely busy in real life enjoying themselves being active.

P.S before your amazing powers of observation kick in, yes I only opened about 100 tokens between 3 characters because I prefer to live life outside of a screen.
    wow thats a nice speech sir....well said XD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Also LB runners should've got the rewards due to that they greatly participated on the event. I only knew the LB runners after the events. And I was very ashamed that they're the ones making that bar so high that bob marley can't take it anymore.
    BACK FROM A HIATUS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MegaVordred View Post
    Also LB runners should've got the rewards due to that they greatly participated on the event. I only knew the LB runners after the events. And I was very ashamed that they're the ones making that bar so high that bob marley can't take it anymore.
    they got the reward which is "FOREVER IN LB" but they still complaining and asking for MORE for their hard work....even tho they know what reward they will get since the start.....NVM this thread! i just saw REmiem post lately..its been decided, thrs no another reward...XD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by anague View Post
    u know the REWARD since the start...and now u complaining about rewards?
    if we know that thr is another REWARD "like the one u r requesting ATM" , then we should have run LB also...its also unfair to those who did not run LB because we know that thrs NO PRIZE ("thats why we did not run") , and now you are making a NEW REWARD!!!
    Lol, you're saying it because you didn't spend a single gold coin on this event or perhaps a cent. Some players grinded for hours to days, even spending hundreds of dollars to make it "worth it". I do think a type of rebound would be decent, but foremost respect for those who helped the most on the community reward.

In my opinion, yes. Players should get an extra reward. Not a monetary one, but one that shows the effort spent (a banner would be nice)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Aimsax For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Aimsax View Post
    Lol, you're saying it because you didn't spend a single gold coin on this event or perhaps a cent. Some players grinded for hours to days, even spending hundreds of dollars to make it "worth it". I do think a type of rebound would be decent, but foremost respect for those who helped the most on the community reward.

In my opinion, yes. Players should get an extra reward. Not a monetary one, but one that shows the effort spent (a banner would be nice)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    u right!! thats my point...i did not spent any bcuz since the start, i know the reward is not worth it... thats why im not crying now for reward XD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by To be or not to be... View Post

Personal you mean free loader? lol And you choose to be selfish not smart.

10.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #28
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,906 Posts

Alright, I'm going to close this one down. I think to productive part of this conversation is over.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com