Thread: CoC Vanitys in AL

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Default CoC Vanitys in AL

Will there ever be a new Call of Champions Vanity (Cinder, Galen, Ash Vanitys..) in Arcane Legends ? Because CoC seems to be dead.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    88 Posts

CoC isnt dead,it's not officially sunsetted. StS is just focused on developing AL.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    649 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Legallyblonde View Post
    CoC isnt dead,it's not officially sunsetted. StS is just focused on developing AL.
    Lol, if you say so! The MOBA genre has never been that popular in the first place. They should have just integrated it into AL and called it a day. STS keeps trying their hand at other titles but they should just put all their eggs into the basket that actually pays off. Always stick with a winning formula rather than trying to create new things. I mean if u want to try, fine, but if you've already tried many times and werent successful, it's time to go back to the winning one. Has blizzard tried doing a world of starcraft? Never

Instead of making COC and a 3 map expansion, should focus and create a 5-10 map expansion with some defence pvp room in addition to the ctf. Making new things takes a huge amount of resources and it's better spent on something that already works. WOW just does expansion after expansion with new content all the time. They don't go changing a working formula.

I've already reached cap less than a week, there are no elites, nothing to grind for. The 56 Arcanes and mythics are not even in the chests! Previous expansions the gears were already ready to go right at expansion. You grind to cap to use them, and they were there. Right now it's running the dailies that keep me logging in, however there's nothing worthy at the vendor.

The COC vanities are pretty, but I don't want to keep seeing this happening in AL. Just have AL specific artwork that was made from the ground up just for this game and this game alone. When we see pretty things dribble into this game, we can tell there's definitely more focus elsewhere.
    Last edited by Kakashis; 04-05-2016 at 12:27 PM.
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kakashis For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kakashis View Post
    Lol, if you say so! The MOBA genre has never been that popular in the first place. They should have just integrated it into AL and called it a day. STS keeps trying their hand at other titles but they should just put all their eggs into the basket that actually pays off. Always stick with a winning formula rather than trying to create new things. I mean if u want to try, fine, but if you've already tried many times and werent successful, it's time to go back to the winning one. Has blizzard tried doing a world of starcraft? Never

Instead of making COC and a 3 map expansion, should focus and create a 5-10 map expansion with some defence pvp room in addition to the ctf. Making new things takes a huge amount of resources and it's better spent on something that already works. WOW just does expansion after expansion with new content all the time. They don't go changing a working formula.

I've already reached cap less than a week, there are no elites, nothing to grind for. The 56 Arcanes and mythics are not even in the chests! Previous expansions the gears were already ready to go right at expansion. You grind to cap to use them, and they were there. Right now it's running the dailies that keep me logging in, however there's nothing worthy at the vendor.

The COC vanities are pretty, but I don't want to keep seeing this happening in AL. Just have AL specific artwork that was made from the ground up just for this game and this game alone. When we see pretty things dribble into this game, we can tell there's definitely more focus elsewhere.
    hey mobas are extremely popular take a look at league of legends lmao
    <Epitome of Silentkill >

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by wangkj View Post
    Compared to other games however, they're not. It's a known fact that a MOBA is hard to get popular. You need a lot of resources and developer love to keep things interesting for players in a MOBA.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by wangkj View Post
    Thats because strictly pc mobas are 30x better and thus get a lot bigger. Mobas on mobile are nowhere near pc mobas

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    289 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Compared to other games however, they're not. It's a known fact that a MOBA is hard to get popular. You need a lot of resources and developer love to keep things interesting for players in a MOBA.
    They might not be as popular as first person shooters, but take a look at that : http://www.forbes.com/sites/insertco.../#68a6cb593511 and that is in 2014 and only League of legends. Since then MOBAs have gain more in popularity.

This is WoW: http://www.statista.com/statistics/2...rs-by-quarter/

Either way mobile mobas are a whole different thing ofc. The problem is that they are very limited in terms of character progression during a game, compared to PC ones. CoC was honestly a shame: no in game shop for artifacts, limited match duration, etc. etc. It is like StS decided to make a moba without ever trying to play any of the successful MOBAs lol.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

CoC with stunning graphics and awesome characters gets rekt by 2d clash royale (its also a MOBA) and small arena.. they got like 50m downloads in a week.. gg supercell. Dont lose hope sts.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xutreuqux View Post
    CoC with stunning graphics and awesome characters gets rekt by 2d clash royale (its also a MOBA) and small arena.. they got like 50m downloads in a week.. gg supercell. Dont lose hope sts.
    Well, yes. Naturally. Supercell has a bigger player base than Spacetime, so everyone and their mother who play/ed coc (clash of clans) probably downloaded that (imo, horrible MOBA. Call of Champs is better!) Clash Royale lol. I still have hope in you guys STS