Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Default Newly Arrived Expansion VS Previous Expansion

As of today I'm going to discuss about this expansion. There is only three maps that was launched and many people are satisfied but we can can't help it. The previous Expansion has five maps (excluding Ren'gol Expansion). Ren'gol Expansion was alright but not the best, but this one, I feel like it lacks so many things. Sure, some events is going to be release later but it doesn't make sense to make an expansion that contains nothing besides events. When elites arrived in Ren'gol Expansion, it wasn't good enough as we thought it would be. I hope it's different from Ren'gol in the near future.

The Elites for this Expansion, is it going to be exciting or the same as Ren'gol? I know it's hard to make new contents but think about it. They made five maps in total for the previous expansions. Also the previous Elite maps were fantastic, so why not make this one better? It's like Expansion Hype is dead in everyone's soul. I can tell that many people aren't capping as it is too boring at this moment or nothing to do when you reach the MAX Cap.

I also want to talk about Events. You guys (STS) introduced fascinating events however I don't like how new items are created. I'm talking about vanities recolored, gears, etc. Some of you guys would probably think it's wrong but I don't have any hype for this Expansion or the upcoming Events. Also it would be better if the Event system works differently instead of Leaderboard Prizes, like extremely low drops from bosses (Event Ones). This is just my imagination idea, so do whatever is good for the community. It's like all of my excitement is disappearing. I hope this Expansion will be brighter than my future even though at this moment it's bad. Thanks and you are free to discuss more below!
    Last edited by Mrvili; 04-05-2016 at 10:04 PM.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mrvili For This Useful Post: