Thread: Supposed to be.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    475 Posts

Default Supposed to be.

So I took a long break playing Arcane Legends , maybe 2 months or so. I logged in during weekend for few minutes to catch up on the new expansion. Design of the new maps whatsoever looks great. I like the "town" it looks like a metropolis not like a town, . But as a long term gamer and not some casual player i find extremly boring what this game has to offer to someone who wants to gear up. I miss old good days before tindirin expansion when you needed to put a lot of work in farming so you can get mythic set lvl 26-31. Everybody had that on their mind.

I will return when STS will decide to give me something to do in AL. It's a fact people are online when events are released. Those events where you can earn gold in game and is just a matter of time how much you will get. But even those events are hard to be released cause of one thousands of silly complaints.

STS should stop releasing arcane eggs. Should release arcanes recipes and the ingredients (like vials, teeth, you name it) to be farmed . That's why the economy it looks like this, because everybody is playing lazy and pops crates and gets their deserved item. Nothing wrong to get your deserved item... but the day will you get anything in game, is the day when you will not have any goal in game.

I don't know if I'm the only person who thinks like this. But i seen one interesting fact looking at my friendlist. Nobody online anymore. I don't know if it's because of pvp cheaters , of boredom, or nothing to do in game anymore. It's sad!

2. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Titanium For This Useful Post: