Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    615 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zylum View Post
    The fact that u say I get my fam members too team you is stupid. Only 2 of us do 66 pvp. GOOD TRY THO! also u say I always rush your 71 bear? With my 66 bird? Cmon think about it. Take a second. And realize how stupid you sound. And you trash talk my bird 110% of the time don't even try too lie. I don't trash talk at all I just say your Ez food. Just stating facts. Like 30 seconds ago 5v1 and you lost? Why did I win 4 games in a row and all y'all did was aim me and tell my team too set? I smack you and your boyfriends 1v5 so me saying you suck it clearly the truth. And yes I do have something against you. You a 15 year old kid who teams/trash talks/and won't 1v1 u say I beat u 3-0 and left? No you got your bear lmao. We can 1v1 right now and put some gold on it. 10-0 all day long bird vs bird or 76v76 I have a screen recorder on my phone I'll upload on YouTube so you can't lie. I'll host so u can't team. Just lemme know if you feel like loosing some gold today.
    What the heck did you just say about me, bird? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Best Birds Academy, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on noobs, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in penguin warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire PL. You are nothing to me but just another bird. I will wipe you with precision the likes of which have never been seen in PL, mark my bow. You think you can get away with saying that bird dung over the Internet? Think again, rooster. As we speak right now I am contacting my secret network of Family across Alterra and your prints are being tracked right now so you better prepare for the Blast Shot, you lil' fried chicken. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your KDR. You're dead, ugly duckling. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can ruin your KDR in over seven hundred ways with just my bare hands (and Blast Shot). Not only am I extensively trained in destroying people's KDR, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Best Birds Academy and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable pear head lookin' ahh off the face of Alterra, you parrot face. If only you knew what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to come down upon you, you would have held your tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you idiot. I will release my bird dung and digest fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're dead, kiddo.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Reunegade For This Useful Post: