Thread: Pvp, pve and the bored forumers :)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Default Pvp, pve and the bored forumers :)

Pve suggeations:

Planar Tombs Concept

Dont fix/change what ain't broke. I think planar tombs was an amazing idea. Remember how many people during that time are lining up to get pt to run the maps? It can be applicable to the new maps. How and howcome? Because there was a vendor selling amazing gears; imbued armors, uniqe pets, a profitable daily quest, planar essences(for fragments)if you wana run more than the dailies require. An element of luck via elite planar chest. What else? A good storyline that is connected to the Arena too! -there you can get vails, ankhs etc. No waste.

I feel if STS can do this concept to the new maps, it will liven up the farming. Its guaranteed! What else? Make the the storyline also connected with Arena, just update the loots table. Everything is already in place in the new map to do this. No additional contents required.

The reason why people ain't running the new maps is because it just burns hp/mana pots and expecting nothing really. And the only reason they're running it is because of level capping and because it new. Its a good looking map and if those are the reasons for playing the map its not fun if you think about it.

How about PvP?

Let me tell you straight up and Im sorry to some friends in game but really Dummy farming is pathetic! How could you do that to yourself?!?! Just think about it. You think its not obvious? Think again. Lol

Now, how to stop people making fools out of themselves?

It was already suggested before. Keep KDR for obvious reasons and add an ELO-type rating (just google it) for killing someone in PvP, which resets every season and must require at least 1000 kills ( or whatever) to be eligible in the LB rankings for that season. I don't mind not getting a banner for the kills (BTW, I'm 2nd overall in tdm kills).

What's in it for STS? They can attract more players, that means more chances of getting plat users. It's a win-win situation for all.

Sorry bad english. Have fun and gl all. XD

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to glendame For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    769 Posts

Okay, so the PvE and PvP parts are mentioned in your post,
    where's the part about bored forumers?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

2nd part bro. XD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ruizhe View Post
    Okay, so the PvE and PvP parts are mentioned in your post,
    where's the part about bored forumers?
    Bored forumers because they dnt have reason talk about game. Nothing to do in game nothing in forum.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Reason that ppl r just farming vials is bcuz they r in high demand, supply is limited cuz ankh is required to farm arenq, because 1)crafting nekro gives a good profit, if u merch well and 2) nek is always on demand cuz its a vital pet for all lvls. My suggestion: make another OP crafted pet, not stampy, lmao, make another defensive+offensive pet like nekro, put ingredients in new maps that require something, nd boom ppl will rush to 56 and AL will be alive again

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xutreuqux View Post
    Reason that ppl r just farming vials is bcuz they r in high demand, supply is limited cuz ankh is required to farm arenq, because 1)crafting nekro gives a good profit, if u merch well and 2) nek is always on demand cuz its a vital pet for all lvls. My suggestion: make another OP crafted pet, not stampy, lmao, make another defensive+offensive pet like nekro, put ingredients in new maps that require something, nd boom ppl will rush to 56 and AL will be alive again
    Vial now is getting cheaper btw,,,high supply lower demand xD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

And Atm arena requires no ankhs, did it get debuffed or something?
    I could solo it nowadays with only a random legendary staff and I'm at lvl 52 -.-
    If StS buffs it, it'd be more challenging and worth running, and vials will return to their original prices, and Nekro will be 4m again.
    In the internet, you can be Whoever you want, I wonder why some people choose to become idiots...
    Intous - High Society

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Intous View Post
    And Atm arena requires no ankhs, did it get debuffed or something?
    I could solo it nowadays with only a random legendary staff and I'm at lvl 52 -.-
    If StS buffs it, it'd be more challenging and worth running, and vials will return to their original prices, and Nekro will be 4m again.
    Yup. Just freshen up loot table. Not just arena but also the main maps. It doesn't have to be in a one big update. Could be one map at time?
    Last edited by glendame; 04-08-2016 at 08:03 PM.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Exclamation

This expansion was released to early due mass fluctuations of players...therefore we can see only woohah woow Mae Mae how amazing or not amazing those maps are...until they add viable loot.

*That new Vendor needs viable stuff not again those crap items like last season again *.*

And yet we still use a 3 yr old map to cap to this astronomical high xp, no wonder peeps use any kind of xp exploit...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

BMW the new maps offer good xp. Would you want sts make a new lvling tombs when the tombs from 3 years ago are fine for lvling?

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Zero I'm well aware about xp on new map but still peeps farm other places because new maps right now are a pure gold sink nothing to farm there...what a fail expansion start.

+ sts overdid it with this astronomical high experience...wonder how many peeps cap their other toons
    Last edited by Bmwmsix; 04-10-2016 at 02:46 AM. Reason: for the lulz

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    100 Posts

Sts could also implement drag bars and arc shards in the new crafting system so older maps will still be farmed aswell

Gesendet von meinem ASUS_Z00AD mit Tapatalk