Thread: Show party responce to boot message

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Show party responce to boot message

Showing everyone the boot reasoning is pointless. Much better to show everyone my response to the boot. Where I point out what kind of person he is, where I would like to put my boot, and generally talk bad to him.

My suggestion is to allow all the party to see player response to being booted.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

lol he or she might be mad he or she got the boot
    let the name simnar echo trough time
    http://i1176.photobucket.com/albums/...ncostume-1.jpg

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    624 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SoShaan View Post
    Showing everyone the boot reasoning is pointless. Much better to show everyone my response to the boot. Where I point out what kind of person he is, where I would like to put my boot, and generally talk bad to him.

My suggestion is to allow all the party to see player response to being booted.
    I don't think this is a good idea. If you get booted, the group sees why and come to their own conclusions. People don't need to see smack talk, when the booted guy/girl decides to rant IMO

And for all doubters of my rockstar status:
    Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    U rok, thanks!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Sounds like you were in the receiving end of a boot from a bad bad man. I see where you're coming from, unfortunately allowing this will only start up drama which would be easily avoided by then using the ignore button. The rest of the people are bound to find out for themselves what kind of person the host is if he is indeed a bad bad man.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

more easily avoided by telling me to leave. if I dont leave after that, then by all means give it to me.

I got no issue with a group wanting whatever it wants. I have hosted thousands of games when someone joins that isnt what Im looking for. I have never had to boot anyone,I just tell them, 100% success rate.

I know that if they boot me, they are asking me to respond to them in this way. They want it! Im just suggesting that everyone gets to experience it.(: