Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: State of the game: two questions.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    238 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TheClaaaaaaaw View Post
    First off, thank you for making this thread and asking for our suggestions to be collected in one place. It's always great to see that you actually take the time to listen to us. As for your questions, like many before me already said:

1. Better inventory management. I've been playing AL for many years now, but clearing my inventory has not become any less tedious. Especially now with the new cap - it was almost more effort to clean my inventory after all the tomb runs than the leveling itself. Make all identical items stack (like energy kits or jewels) and make it possible to delete multiple items at once. That sould make playing the game significantly more convenient and fun.

2. I can only repeat what's already been said by almost everyone here for this point: More and better loot. I'm really hoping the crate keys will be obtainable through elite maps and I'd also like to see some exciting loot, like fossil and the planar pendant recipe were back when the planar arena was introduced.

Also, I would like an option to turn off the alert for "1 of your friends is online".

That's all from me and thanks again.
    OMG.... Yes..... Thought it was just me.... That "1 of your friends is online" alert is soooooo annoying............. Sometimes it pops-up out of nowhere when you are in the middle of something, like a battle, for instance............

Official Signature Of Dot Com Entertainment

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Befs View Post
    Another form of LB, most kills in a certain map. Hard work for LB :P
    Pve and Pvp Deaths Lb hahaha

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Asron9 View Post
    I still hope new orb weapon or vanity for mage
    It would be more like a fortune teller than a sorcerer if the weapon is an orb lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

1. Leaderboard system should be reset every season to prevent "something" staying in leaderboard forever.

2. The game was perfect, Maybe modifying PvP system gonna be good. Some change to prevent chat during battle to avoid TT. And also XP/Lvl amount is just too much for a workers.
    D

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nightmaresmoke View Post
    It would be more like a fortune teller than a sorcerer if the weapon is an orb lol
    I mean it can be any shape that mage hand no need to hold it lol

Xurux ~ Ommron ~ Cryom

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Asron9 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    549 Posts

Elite world tour!

Star light, star bright...

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Fyrce For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

----> if u could change one thing in AL, that would be no lucked chest, cuz plat player always surpasses any hunter/Gold players, plat player always at the Top, easy money/gold and have the strongest pet always(Suggestions------> mostly be craftable or huntable items and Pets)

----> if i could have one new thing that would be, a 12 different arcane weapons 4 arcane Weapons each class, every weapon has different Procs and Functions, Like (for Example) 2 arcane staff and 2 Arcane Guns for mage, every one of them have different procs, so that every player has a choice whatever build they want to have in there Characters. if u know what i mean, coz now the strongest weap are those 3 only, and no other choice, if u have one, ur on Top and has the advantage.

and if that would happen, make the proc of those arcane weapon, Usefull not too Op like arcane sword, and can be played with tactics, not arcane sword when it proc and the mage have no arcane shield, it will end up Dead as always, make it proc like staff that when ever u want to proc it will proc, if he /she dont know how to use that proc, it will be useless, i cant explain it thoroughly coz to tell u frankly im not good in english,(well just to make it easier) weapon can proc usefull to those who knows how to use it, not that can pop 10+ lava stone and even ur not on it u will be stun and then end up dead..(<--saddest part)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PearlOTTheEast View Post
    ----> if u could change one thing in AL, that would be no lucked chest, cuz plat player always surpasses any hunter/Gold players, plat player always at the Top, easy money/gold and have the strongest pet always(Suggestions------> mostly be craftable or huntable items and Pets)

----> if i could have one new thing that would be, a 12 different arcane weapons 4 arcane Weapons each class, every weapon has different Procs and Functions, Like (for Example) 2 arcane staff and 2 Arcane Guns for mage, every one of them have different procs, so that every player has a choice whatever build they want to have in there Characters. if u know what i mean, coz now the strongest weap are those 3 only, and no other choice, if u have one, ur on Top and has the advantage.

and if that would happen, make the proc of those arcane weapon, Usefull not too Op like arcane sword, and can be played with tactics, not arcane sword when it proc and the mage have no arcane shield, it will end up Dead as always, make it proc like staff that when ever u want to proc it will proc, if he /she dont know how to use that proc, it will be useless, i cant explain it thoroughly coz to tell u frankly im not good in english,(well just to make it easier) weapon can proc usefull to those who knows how to use it, not that can pop 10+ lava stone and even ur not on it u will be stun and then end up dead..(<--saddest part)
    Hold on is this a suggestion or rather a complaint against the arcane sword which is it really? lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fyrce View Post
    Elite world tour!
    Yas, xD

Like in a sense of all elites done at once or?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    653 Posts

1) Change up the elite loot gears so farmers have something to sell. A fully equipped "set" should consist of a belt as well and the bonus needs to be higher than any 46 gear in the mix as some still have a para gem in it. Unfortunately, there exist some 46 Arcane weapons that have para gems. Solve this by making the 56 weapons OP to the point where a 46 para weapon can't compare This will revitalize all gears at 56 making them OP with a clean start to boost farming! They MUST be lootable from elite and able to surpass all old gears with para gems. This will get the economy and motive to farm again!

2) I want to see a button where I can delete all green rare items or all epic items with one click. Spent far too long dealing with inventory being full. It'd also be nice to see how many items you have when you're gifting things to friends again. Currently you're just guessing how many you own and how many you've gifted.
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    289 Posts

1. Make farming worth it again. Add great sets with powerful set bonuses. Not like the glintstone sets. There are plenty of games with example of how to do that. Some of them 20 years old.
    2. Fix the game breaking bugs. There are just too many.
    3. Do something about the way you update the game. People started to expect something game breaking or a new super exploit after each update and most of the time there is indeed one.
    4. Gear progression should be a main focus. Currently most people feel like there is gear regression.
    5. Forum moderation and precision of announcements is extremely lacking. Please improve that. I mean come one, every other announcement has wrong dates, missing or incorrect information, or vague and misleading statements.
    6. Please stop recolouring vanities/pets and recycling events. We really need new and exciting things we haven't seen yet.

P.S. There are plenty of really great suggestions in this thread. Thank you for making it and hopefully for implementing many of them
    Last edited by Jazzi; 04-11-2016 at 11:30 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

1) Refreshed loot table - Weapon recipes, Egg Recipes, Vanity recipe, Ankhs, Crate key, 1000 gold,1000 hp pots, 1000 mana pots, Crafting materials, and lot of junks
    2) New PVP Flagging System - A new way to capture the flag, Current flagging system suks, It roughly takes the twice the amount of time before the old flagging system and didn't solve any PVP problems

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Asron9 View Post
    I still hope new orb weapon or vanity for mage
    Hahahahahhha still the best.. thinking my own opinion.. will post later
    MOS WIFEY👿👿👿

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

1. Diversity
    Everyone is literally choosing the 'best' gear, and with that I mean the gear with the best stats.
    At the end of the day everyones using the same thing, and how fun is that? I want diversity, I want to be able to pick something else because it has something special about it. 'this passive is so strong, but I have to give 20 DMG for it', and so on.

2. I feel like old maps are useless.
    I want recipe/recipes that need items from maps around Arlor.
    I want to have a list full of recipes, with whatever (suggested before : pet food, potions, ankhs, elixirs) small things from old maps etc.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

1.It would be great to have 5skill slots instead of 4.
    2.Make mythics and arcanes loot able from bosses. They can be high lvl bosses from elites.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Daehanie View Post
    Hahahahahhha still the best.. thinking my own opinion.. will post later
    um waiting
    Xurux ~ Ommron ~ Cryom

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

1. Increase gold payout from all daily quests to double their current value. These quests have been around since forever buy there is no increase in the payouts. A lot of ppl use quests to fund pots, elixirs, pet feeding etc. Costs have constantly been going up and the gold from daily quests has not kept up.
    2. In addition to the above, increase they type of farmable loots in elite maps. Rengol elite farming was only directed towards the glinstone mythic set. This can be very dangerous if the set itself is unpopular as the related farming materials lose value.
    We need a new arena with new loots in them.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

(1) More maps!!! Before it was 5 per new season.

(2) I beg for a 5 skill slot on the system. Lots of problems will be solve with this, more fun to play with your character with more skills.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

I say make plat tradable. Why not? Example 100 Plat crate would be bought with real money then sold for gold. Everyone would have access to everything and there wouldn't be a divide between plat buyers and the rest. With certain items only available via plat (maybe even untradeable) STS still makes money and has financial support from players.

Keep exclusive items exclusive. Never "bring back" anything. Ever. All these pets now purchasable with keys.. Why not before? Arcanes can be purchased w keys.. It's not exclusive. Just expensive. Right now feels like Mythics are the new legendaries. No more surprises like that..

With respect, LB not very rewarding lately... I'm wondering why didn't we get the banners that were already created? Winter event rewards changed too and could've been better tbh... I personally would like to see consistency. Too many changes....Seems many people prefer the way AL used to be.

Still I remain optimistic and am excited to see what'll happen next<3

Jacksonville, North Carolina, United States
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

A guild stat system where we could upgrade guilds strength, add buffs, use garbage loot too donate in order to gain points to achieve the upgrades.
    Aka~AK

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Arlor's Astral For This Useful Post: