Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: State of the game: two questions.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

1. Add login reward(like for the first day login reward 1k, next day 2k... 30day 30k plus massive locked or other non gold reward). It can be monthly or weekly or both but that would be great
    2. If you don't want to scale elites to cup, than please insert some valuable loot in elite golden chests at least( like chance on some kind of elixirs, weak+ jewels, ankhs or keys in the future).
    Thanks for this thread and sorry for English ;p
    BIAŁE ORŁY
    Top 1 Polish Guild

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nightmaresmoke View Post
    Hold on is this a suggestion or rather a complaint against the arcane sword which is it really? lol
    it is a suggestion, im just comparing it to the proc or arcane sword, coz im talking about procs my dear.. clear? XDD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

Default State of the game: two questions.

1. Pets that have a chance to work. I'm pretty sure we had enough farming and trying to get the lucky number to work in our favor enough. I don't believe that we should have to get lucky just to have a pet AA to even function. (I'm looking at you Arcane Deary).

2.Temporary Pets. It would be cool if we can have pets that are better for a set amount of time. Maybe it could be a proc or something on a weapon. These temporary pets have stats better than Nightshade and any arcane pet. They also have AAs better than Shady and Surge. This "pet proc" can last for 30 seconds-2 minutes depending on how well it preforms. Also there can be a cool down between each summoning of a temporary pet. These temporary pets don't necessarily have to be from procs. The temporary pets could be summoned through a Beastmaster Skill that can be obtained after completing all the Beastmaster quests and obtaining all 36 of the original pets. There can also be an extra inventory slot to switch between different "Arcane Bonds". This inventory slot can be located in the pet stable.
    Last edited by Kaziscate; 04-12-2016 at 01:38 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

1. For sake of improving new locked crate's value in gold, stop it from dropping in KM3. I mean drop is zero.🙅

2. Tindrin dungeon maps as a place for farming locked crates with one rapid 3 mini - bosses map.(I think it's already on sts's list &#128521.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    350 Posts

1. Update notes
    I would like to see a complete and detailed list of update notes including the categories additions, changes and fixes.

2. skill and teamwork based challenges
    The Hibiscus quest is a great step into this direction and I am also thinking of the mega combo (combination of skills of all three classes) that was needed to fight the Elite 71 boss in pl

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    Hey folks,

There have been a lot of insightful threads recently about the current state of AL. In an attempt to consolidate thoughts, I have two questions for you:

1) If you could change one thing about AL, what would it be?

2) If you could have one new thing in the game (systems, content, loot, etc.) what would it be?

Please keep it brief, and try to give only two answers

We're listening, thanks you!

- g
    1. rally cry skill, change to new skill
    idk many ppl said it uselless.

2. another gender (male/female), it will be funny i think
    (warrior male/female)
    (rogue male/female)
    (mage? i have no idea, lol)
    Revolution of Pancasila
    I do what can i do

7. The Following User Says Thank You to sipackong For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

1. since the ctf/tdm and duel system ever comw out to arcane legend, why wont there be a guild war? which is started once a week or twice a month or may be monthly. of course with reward that worth it.
    2. The release of new arcane pet and equipment is too fast.
    i still remember when the arcane weapon (maul of ollereus , kershal scepter and neftarious blades) worth more than 10 mill and it is equal with the effort that we have done.
    And the most important thing IT LASTED FOR A LONG TIME to find it and use it.
    now if there's new arcane weapon come out these stuff will only be remembered for a while then they will be abandoned.
    (for the endgame player) maybe stuff that could be crafted and worth for the time of crafting (like glinstone set when cap lv is 46) it will be so good. I think everyone would have the spirit back like old times.

last but not least please response faster when there's error or bug
    thx

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sipackong View Post
    1. rally cry skill, change to new skill
    idk many ppl said it uselless.

2. another gender (male/female), it will be funny i think
    (warrior male/female)
    (rogue male/female)
    (mage? i have no idea, lol)
    Agreed for the gender part.. and mage the one who really need to be categorize as male or female.. 😄😄😄
    *still thinking
    MOS WIFEY👿👿👿

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

1)Make a NPC which buy anything at base price like lock , egg , weapon .because nowaday farming is useless .
    2)Add a 4th socket in gear , in which only special kind of jewel can be add.Make special jewel like speed,luck,ice,poison,fire,damage reduction etc.These kind of jewel only get in hardest elite map .These jewel cannot be sell & trade & cannot buy by plats or gold , only one way to get is run map yourself.
    (Ice jewel- a small circle which reduce enemy speed & freeze little by little and damage. Make other jewel like that)

The awoken king ate me...so I guess in his stomach
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

1) increase quest payout. Balance.

2) An ncp that buys stuff from higher maps, even 500g is fine. Jewel lidiquation price increase.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    Tell me more... what type of Events are your faves?
    Well, come to think of it, all of the events are great! Goblin, Ursoth, , Halloween, Winter...
    But the thing is, last year's rewards we're okay, but can we expect some changes in Plat rewards? Other things than vanity? What I clearly understand that others are saying, how can we have better gears if we just have Plat rewards that are just intended to be displayed to our toons? So, I'm just hoping for a decent reward on the coming events, more pets? (not recolored/related to old pets), high tier jewels, crate keys, gear? Well, just a suggestion

Plus, here are some of my answers:

1. Class Balance - involving here are gears, each of the classes role, being a warrior, rogue and sorcerrer, what is it meant to be (relating to skills?) Well, I'm playing a year in this game quite new I think, , and looking at the old forum threads, I love how some people sharing their thoughts on what stat or skills will they raise or use when it come to Pve or Pvp, well I don't know, but I know these guys (mods/devs) can do it though...

2. Jewel System - especially, the drops in every maps, how about make a change little bit more, make the stat jewels (Fury, Finesse, Mind) drop on the higher maps, meaning they are the only jewels drop there, while hunting on Ren'gol or Underhul maps, it made me happy when I see a Jewel drop, but when you receive it, it clearly says: You recieved: Damaged Lightning/Diamond Jewels, and my hope just get lose, it's little frustrating thinking it could be better if it's finesse, fury or mind. So how about there only a maps that just drops stat jewels nothing other than that?

Anyways, Thanks for this thread!
    Keep it up Devs/Mods!
    Last edited by Falconeix; 04-12-2016 at 07:44 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

1) 5 skills slot.
    2) Party's of 5 players instead. (Tired of leaving one friend behind cause party is full)
    Good Things Come To Those Who Wait.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default I agree

Quote Originally Posted by thekragle View Post
    1. Make the game just a bit more like it used to be with a few very rare items that can be looted or crafted with materials that require very or long hard work, like nekro and planar pendant. I cant believe I am saying this but arcane items are way too easy to get now.

2. Make all loot a little more progressive but with smaller stat bumps so a new item doesnt outdate an old too quickly but there is always something new to work towards getting.

Just my thoughts!
    I agree that's what makes arcane so addictive, and gives me something to be excited about while playing.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

1. Class Balance :/ , and make the other items TRADEABLE like the lvl 36 Mythic set which is for the ap/s . , make more slots in Crafting station , Make Planar Fragment / Dragkin Tooth / And some Coins/Tokens more useful in some events or in the expansion: for example. : Add Planar fragment in some upcoming event recipes or new items so that players wouldnt keep farming in one area/map and so that they can have multiple choices to farm .

2.Genders on Characters pls ? like a female warrior

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Faliziaga View Post
    1. Update notes
    I would like to see a complete and detailed list of update notes including the categories additions, changes and fixes.
    This exists already...

On the main menu
    [Log ou] [Characters] [StS Nexus] [News] [Ally Available]

Press News and you can scroll through all updates since the last 4-5 months

And why would you want that?

You can find everything in the announcements in Forums

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Hey, G,
    If I could change one thing about AL it would have to be the power levels of Mythic and Arcane items. As we all know having the 'Orange with Envy' or the 'Arcane' title was a big deal. It took me six months to get mine. These titles have lost their value as the market is flooded with mythic and arcane items that are becoming increasingly weak. The previous arcane items held their value and made formidable weapons for a long time, as did mythic. I think these need to revert back to their stronger state to be used for longer amounts of times.

And if I could implement anything, it would be this. http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?t=305165

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk
    Yeah, that's my sig. You have my permission to be #jelly

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

1. Id change it back to how it was.. Very rare stuff, things to farm and also brings us money.. Something where we gotta farm foe longer.. NOT like glintstone set but like Planar Pendant or arc ring. And make farming worth it.. So everyone get the chance to get rich if they work/farm hard..
    I dont know if it works but what if there is not only the auction where other people can buy ur stuff. What if there is also a lock buyer "mob" in each city. Where u can sell ur locks for a fixed price. People could earn some money and yea. Just a thought, i dont know if thats a good idea!

2. And what everyone says.. Better inventory management.

Gesendet von meinem E2303 mit Tapatalk
    Last edited by Mewtuh; 04-12-2016 at 11:24 AM.

© AllFacesDown

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

1. Gold drop

2. World boss raid... like 8 players in one super boss with incredible loot...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

I don't think this thread is serious. Remember the thread about 'new skills system' years ago and later we got the skill mastery after 1 and half year

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

1. Hummmm well if I were to change one thing I would have to say maybe ping.
    2. As for adding something new to game my idea would be a guild stash. Were we can all store gold gear jewelsats ext.
    Ext. This guild stash would be used to make the guild more unified. Guild leader would have the ability to grant select guild mates permission to withdrawal items or gold. Anyone cam deposit. So now you old gear can be used to help out new guildies gear up better or gold to help with potions and so on