Hello sts,

The point i wanna reach on this thread is about the situations of the beginners players. I'm a recent start player, but already managed to reach on the 46+ lvl. Now im convincing friends to join me at this game, but i know that as soon as they realize that this game is about repaming repeatedly and repeatedly to slowly level up they should give up.

This is the best MMO on mobile for me in many aspects, but this game lacks on the repetitions in level up. I'm not complaining about the end game aspect because players are already used to it, in fact im already used to farm gold on the same map. But the beginners for sure will get bored before feel the best that this game can offer.

This hard work to just lvl up, and after a huge amount of repetitions on same maps to slowly progress can be a discouragement for beginners. That issue wouldn't be a problem on the other expansions, i mean till lvl 36 expansion its possible to get your character ready to start the game on the maximum level, but as the game evolve and the level grade get higher, who feels that is the player that just notice this game now and want to start playing.

Imagine a player that start on play right now,
- He start with a fast advancing rate till lvl 20 and for sure he should get involved on the game because he feels the evolution of his character, but he still is nothing on this game. He is a Low level.
- After level 20 the progress begin to take a considerate number of repetitions and decrease the progress rate but still ok, "this is a game, naturally the progress will slowdown a little by the time that i advance on it", so he do the hard work to level up till 30 (considering the fact the this player still dont know this game well and dont know if its worth spend all that time on it, thats is the crucial fact). And he still is nothing on this game. He is a low after some decent hard work.
- In the 30-40 he noticed that its getting really boring to advance and dont have anything to estimulate the hard work, he is spending time on the same map killing the same monsters. Also he can notice that still have a long road ahead to cross till the maximum level and he still is nothing on this game. He is a low level after a big hard work.
- in the 40-50, At this point the noticed that the ammount of experience to complete each level is really high. he still is nothing on this game plus he still dont know that this game is worth spending time because he simply know nothing and its possible that he would quit the game before finish the leveling up. He is a low level after a huge hard work.

IN CONCLUSION, (for the ones that couldn't read everything i wrote). By the time that this game evolve and improve the level grade, he possible lose new players, of course not all of they but some good amount of beginners.
And the platinum boost to level up is really not recommended for begginer, because he will pay without know that its worth pay and he will get the maximum level without knowing how to play the game properly.
Sts please think about some method to boost new players to reach near to 40 with some decent speding time, and after that they can start the hard work on something like that.

This is the opinion of a player who have just experienced that right now, but i surprising survived on that.

*Im sorry for some bad english on this article.