Thread: Commando Skills, Build and Stats Guide

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by HerWolf View Post
    wow... so there is no real AOE class? That's the one i'd like to try first...
    There aren't any like the Enchantress if that's what you mean. The Op doesn't really have any AoE moves. Sympathetic Anguish can bounce to another target and that's as close as they get. The Engineer has a few AoE moves, including Suppression, Transference and Pain, however, these don't work like Firestorm or Icestorm. The Commando seems to use AoE a lot (or at least the way I play them), but they are by no means a high damage dealer. Neutron Stomp, Singularity, and Nebula each do an AoE style attack, but once again it works differently to the enchantress, as the play style is probably closer to a bear. Heavy weapons, which are Commando only guns, do splash damage, meaning enemies around your current target also get hit. This provides another sort of AoE avenue.

The key thing to remember is even though we compare stuff to PL to give non beta players a better idea of the moves, the game is unique. Every class is somewhat different, and you will have to find a new playing role to love. I suggest reading the other guides too if you haven't already.

The Engineer's Survival Guide by noneo

Comprehensive Operative Skills and Equipment Guide by Physiologic

Hope that helps
    Last edited by Horsethe; 07-23-2011 at 04:12 PM.

SL: Horsethemando - 25 | Horsetheneer - 20 | Horsetheop - 20
    PL: Horsethebear - 48 | Horsetheelf - 45 | Horsethebird - 15