Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: State of the Game: Summary of Two Questions thread

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    Thx. We're bringing back some of the old devs to work on AL. Expect to see me and Cinco around more

Give us a week or so to make a plan based on the feedback. More soon.

- g

OMG YASSSSS Cinco Loco! Excited to have u guys back<33

http://youtu.be/K8kQgEq_we8

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

What exactly do you mean by less re-colors and more original. PLEASE do not start bringing back old stuff again Pls Pls Pls. In the past couple of years you guys pretty much wiped out collectibles and for me that was always one of my favorite parts of this game kinda set it apart from some of the rest. When u guys brought back the season 1 warrior sword atrophy, ruination, grief giver, light cutter etc etc u totally ruined what that collectible was u brought it back and called it shadow slasher didn't even give it a re-color or anything well the millions I had invested these rare swords completely diminished which is OK whatever but the fact that you ruined the whole collectible aspec from it was a horrible idea same thing with the epic bows and steel commando all stuff I lost on. Please take in mind when making these decisions the potential devastation it has on the game. I would love to see collectibles make a come back as prizes for events or something. And I think we would all rather see re-colors on some things then it be brought back and lose all its value.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    144 Posts

- Mailbox for offline communication
    - Guild V Guild
    - Guild-wide prizes for competitions

I would love to come back if these are implemented, LOL.

cute is just my cover

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    88 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kickazzrogue View Post
    What exactly do you mean by less re-colors and more original. PLEASE do not start bringing back old stuff again Pls Pls Pls. In the past couple of years you guys pretty much wiped out collectibles and for me that was always one of my favorite parts of this game kinda set it apart from some of the rest. When u guys brought back the season 1 warrior sword atrophy, ruination, grief giver, light cutter etc etc u totally ruined what that collectible was u brought it back and called it shadow slasher didn't even give it a re-color or anything well the millions I had invested these rare swords completely diminished which is OK whatever but the fact that you ruined the whole collectible aspec from it was a horrible idea same thing with the epic bows and steel commando all stuff I lost on. Please take in mind when making these decisions the potential devastation it has on the game. I would love to see collectibles make a come back as prizes for events or something. And I think we would all rather see re-colors on some things then it be brought back and lose all its value.
    I disagree. The age of spending 1mil on a lvl 15 pink in a lvl 56 cap is over.

Bring back old designs of weapons as scaled weapons for the scaled elite maps. Also add the premium weapon types to the loot tables too(Bows, Guns, Shields).
    Last edited by Legallyblonde; 04-15-2016 at 04:53 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,016 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by twoxc View Post
    JUSTG......can you please try and add into game setting to DISABLE LOOT!!!!! Sometime players want to just have fun and kill things or grind the map or farm the good stuff or level up pet without having to use platinum and we hate to deal with having to keep constantly liquidating useless stuff from inventory.

Thanks.
    This is probably fantasy island talking but I saw a cool suggestion of being able to turn in all of that junk loot you get in the guild hall for some sort of guild progression unlocking. I thought that would be really neat way to dispose of our trash items. Also, the guild progression ideas are fantastic. I feel that it builds camaraderie and more cohesiveness to guilds and is something enjoyable in other games that we play. Not at all anything of priority and I would rather see the other larger items worked on first, but if this game is indeed here to stay for longevity might be a consideration down the line.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

what i would change in this game : get rid of free platinum offers main issue of this game,change design of new arcane weapons,get rid of para gems or bring them back

What i would implement : able to equip up to 3 pets,more skill slots,new skill animation,arcane armor,able to buy every arcane pet with plat

nothing else needs to be change for now thank-you
    Last edited by Right; 04-15-2016 at 11:15 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    561 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    Thx. We're bringing back some of the old devs to work on AL. Expect to see me and Cinco around more

Give us a week or so to make a plan based on the feedback. More soon.

- g
    Ok, now THAT sounds productive. Actions speak louder then a list..with hopes and dreams lmfao.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    It's talking about how hard the sorcerer crits, not how high their crit levels are. 4K crits from a basic attack is quite ridiculous considering AS and Lightning do similar levels of damage but are skills, cost mana and have a CD.
    Well if that is the case then I would hope they only nerf the gun crit not the whole skill and weapon

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

5th skill slot please!!! or a better distribution of the on-screen buttons.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

I think the game needs some work on the older aspects that were untouched for a long time. Like fighting and skill animation , class system ( maybe something new? ), old bugs , making the older elites useful again , new sounds ,etc , etc. The game is on a whole new level now , those aspects simply don't keep up with it.

Ign : Derp - endgame main / Gouiwaa : will be a twink once twinking is back / Derpynuts : lvl1 , my troll account

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Luciano Lobo View Post
    5th skill slot please!!! or a better distribution of the on-screen buttons.
    5th skill slot? Call that "never use auto attack again" XD also , can you imagine what a rog can do in pvp with a 4 attack skill combo and one more spot left for razor or heal ? Scary XD

Ign : Derp - endgame main / Gouiwaa : will be a twink once twinking is back / Derpynuts : lvl1 , my troll account

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    377 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny♥ View Post
    - Mailbox for offline communication
    - Guild V Guild
    - Guild-wide prizes for competitions

I would love to come back if these are implemented, LOL.
    Yasssss! +100

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Yayayaya go go go sorc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

1) make a vanity slot for pets thats will be awesome
    2) and make a new elite tomb like planar tomb

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Lol im kind of new to forums so i dont yet know how to reply/post that well but i wanted to say that i thought exactly the opposite. Tanks are actually rare and semi hard to find sometimes and rogues seem a little to good in pvp almost unbalanced and mages dont seems to crit enough to make up for the low amounts of health they have and the three seconds or so of the arcane shield doesnt give much time to take a rogue out. By the time that the mage has nearly killed the rogue in pvp the mages shield has worn off with the three second invincibility yet still has the some of the effects granted from the shield. If rogues were to be hightened and mages nerfed it would be more unbalanced and no mages would go in pvp much unless they are twinks. Thanks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

if you guys are going to make changes to the game you must think about new players. I began to play this game like 3 weeks ago the 2 first days was very easy to farm items for my lvl and didnt have to buy much things from the auction but after that u updated and i was unable to trade also it was very hard to get good items for my lvl while old players had it easier, thats not a fair and good thing to do with new players old players get things easier and get rich but new players stay poor pls think about what you are going to do if u are going to add something for top lvls also add stuff for new players.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Exxotik View Post
    Lol im kind of new to forums so i dont yet know how to reply/post that well but i wanted to say that i thought exactly the opposite. Tanks are actually rare and semi hard to find sometimes and rogues seem a little to good in pvp almost unbalanced and mages dont seems to crit enough to make up for the low amounts of health they have and the three seconds or so of the arcane shield doesnt give much time to take a rogue out. By the time that the mage has nearly killed the rogue in pvp the mages shield has worn off with the three second invincibility yet still has the some of the effects granted from the shield. If rogues were to be hightened and mages nerfed it would be more unbalanced and no mages would go in pvp much unless they are twinks. Thanks
    also what he is saying is right old players want to be always top, although they are rookies.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DaPadrino View Post
    if you guys are going to make changes to the game you must think about new players. I began to play this game like 3 weeks ago the 2 first days was very easy to farm items for my lvl and didnt have to buy much things from the auction but after that u updated and i was unable to trade also it was very hard to get good items for my lvl while old players had it easier, thats not a fair and good thing to do with new players old players get things easier and get rich but new players stay poor pls think about what you are going to do if u are going to add something for top lvls also add stuff for new players.
    Obviously it's always gonna be easier for an older player it's simple logic, they've had years to establish their gears, pets and gold opposed to someone new like yourself ...I wouldn't keep expecting to have the best of the best in 2 weeks , especially in this game genre