Thread: Hey guys please help me make a good twink char

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Default Hey guys please help me make a good twink char

Hi everyone, i am not getting much time to play endgame and farm enough lately so i was thinking to switch to twink for fun in pvp but cant really decide how to do that? i am totally new to that and cant even decide what level and what class is best. can anyone please guide me in this from their personal experience.
    i personally like rogue on endgame due to its high damage and ability to kill steals but at the same time i was lil bit annoyed too when it used to get 1 hit so fast. ( when playing 46 pvp with descent gears. not op) . i have never tried mage so dont know how it is to play with that. Please tell me what class should i choose and with the level i am looking for a level which is not dead and have good amount of players and at the same time is not much hard like endgame but also not too easy that i am only farming newbies. my overall budget is 10m. so what would you suggest me ? thanks for taking time to read this. any help would be appreciated

2. The Following User Says Thank You to mightymynk For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

17 rogue is fun imo. It's not too expensive. Especially compared to lvl 10 and below. But if you can afford a lower lvl I'd choose that because it is more active then 17

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hallweeen View Post
    17 rogue is fun imo. It's not too expensive. Especially compared to lvl 10 and below. But if you can afford a lower lvl I'd choose that because it is more active then 17

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    as i mentioned my budget is 10m what would u suggest in that? will it cover all costs for lvl 17 or lvl 10? i dont want to be super op with 10-15 paras but 2-3 paras would do fine i think as long as i am able to have fun and not die too often

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Make 10-15 war...

Sent from my HTC Desire 310 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    474 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mightymynk View Post
    i was thinking to switch to twink for fun in pvp
    Goodluck with this.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    541 Posts

Ral's Guide To Twinking!

Don't.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Visiting For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Visiting View Post
    Ral's Guide To Twinking!

Don't.
    Agree!! Dont make a twink its just waste ur gold and time. Me, myself spend more than 20m to play pvp in lvl 8,9,21,22,36,41 then they all end in 46 as a twink & farm since sts already give us the mythic set so you only need weapon, belt, arc ring, planar pendant, pet done nearly 10m waste

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    474 Posts

Ral's Guide To Twinking!

Don't.
    Thanks ! Your recommendation worked for me! +1

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

10-15.
    Warriors are OP in those brackets, but IMO mages and rogues are the most fun. With 10M you'll easily get the best gear for any character. It's really competetive and it can be really harsh if you have no guild/friends to play with. If you want to twink you'll have to be prepared to take some ****, but I wish you luck.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Titanium View Post
    Goodluck with this.
    [CENTER] Ral's Guide To Twinking!
    Quote Originally Posted by Fredystern View Post
    Agree!! Dont make a twink its just waste ur gold and time. Me, myself spend more than 20m to play pvp in lvl 8,9,21,22,36,41 then they all end in 46 as a twink & farm since sts already give us the mythic set so you only need weapon, belt, arc ring, planar pendant, pet done nearly 10m waste
    Quote Originally Posted by avikk View Post
    Best guide ever.

I recommend a mod sticky this post.
    lolz... really guys? is twinking this bad? why do u recommend not making twink? i was thinking it would be fun xD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pillowhead View Post
    10-15.
    Warriors are OP in those brackets, but IMO mages and rogues are the most fun. With 10M you'll easily get the best gear for any character. It's really competetive and it can be really harsh if you have no guild/friends to play with. If you want to twink you'll have to be prepared to take some ****, but I wish you luck.
    thx would consider that, after rethinking as many people above said that its bad

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    474 Posts

lolz... really guys? is twinking this bad? why do u recommend not making twink? i was thinking it would be fun xD
    With 6m invested in gear + pet you are good to go for endgame pvp. Also staying at endgame ( 46-56 ) has many benefits... farming opportunities, more pve support, more pvp support etc.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Endgame pvp is like playing fps with auto headshot cheat
    If u like to actually play pvp go twink at 13-15, 14 is recommended, mage or rogue is fun, tank too slow unless u use galen. Gl

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    541 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xutreuqux View Post
    Endgame pvp is like playing fps with auto headshot cheat
    If u like to actually play pvp go twink at 13-15, 14 is recommended, mage or rogue is fun, tank too slow unless u use galen. Gl
    Playing twink is like playing an FPS but you can only use your fists...
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Titanium hates on twinking in every thread because he got farmed when he tried it. Visiting thinks endgame is master race because according to him 1 round of 5v5 in twinks takes 10 minutes, yes he has specifically said 10 minutes before, thus showing his limited knowledge of twinks. As for fredy, ofc its a waste of gold if u lvl up ur character after buying pets, duh

And as much as those 3 may hate it, twinks are part of the reason this game has survived when the economy hit standstills because twinks will always be buying arcane pets, vanities, etc.

With 10m u cant make fully maxed rogue but u can make a very strong one. Another 5m u probably could make a maxed rogue or mage. Warrior is a bit cheaper but i never found it as fun. Its the Strongest class for sure but takes very little effort with op galen maul. Rogue is a bit harder after armor nerf, especially in 1v1 vs the other classes but can still kill steal easily. I joined a clash the other day after it had already started and i ended up with more than double anybody elses kills, even 2 rogues who were higher lvl than me and were in the clash longer than me had less kills. A maxed out mage is op right now tho, changes the dynamic of a clash so much to have a curse mage vs not having a curse mage. I wouldnt play mage under lvl 15 though.

Tank if u wanna be op in general
    Mage if u wanna be op in vs and clash
    Rogue if u wanna be the one to carry(as in be a determining factor in who wins) in clashes and get lots of kills. Plus rogue vs rogue is fun. I can still beat maxed tanks who dont know what they are doing but a maxed mage can farm rogue in vs right now

Btw i play at 17, have been for the past 2 years, and am currently the best rogue there. I enjoyed it a lot more than playing endgame as a tank with arc sword and either mindlessly spamming autos and pulling into procs whilst being invincible or dying before i can press jugg because i get a 2k ping spike

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Lawpvp For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    541 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lawpvp View Post
    Titanium hates on twinking in every thread because he got farmed when he tried it. Visiting thinks endgame is master race because according to him 1 round of 5v5 in twinks takes 10 minutes, yes he has specifically said 10 minutes before, thus showing his limited knowledge of twinks. As for fredy, ofc its a waste of gold if u lvl up ur character after buying pets, duh

And as much as those 3 may hate it, twinks are part of the reason this game has survived when the economy hit standstills because twinks will always be buying arcane pets, vanities, etc.

With 10m u cant make fully maxed rogue but u can make a very strong one. Another 5m u probably could make a maxed rogue or mage. Warrior is a bit cheaper but i never found it as fun. Its the Strongest class for sure but takes very little effort with op galen maul. Rogue is a bit harder after armor nerf, especially in 1v1 vs the other classes but can still kill steal easily. I joined a clash the other day after it had already started and i ended up with more than double anybody elses kills, even 2 rogues who were higher lvl than me and were in the clash longer than me had less kills. A maxed out mage is op right now tho, changes the dynamic of a clash so much to have a curse mage vs not having a curse mage. I wouldnt play mage under lvl 15 though.

Tank if u wanna be op in general
    Mage if u wanna be op in vs and clash
    Rogue if u wanna be the one to carry(as in be a determining factor in who wins) in clashes and get lots of kills. Plus rogue vs rogue is fun. I can still beat maxed tanks who dont know what they are doing but a maxed mage can farm rogue in vs right now

Btw i play at 17, have been for the past 2 years, and am currently the best rogue there. I enjoyed it a lot more than playing endgame as a tank with arc sword and either mindlessly spamming autos and pulling into procs whilst being invincible or dying before i can press jugg because i get a 2k ping spike
    Are you trying to imply that there aren't brackets that take 10min+ for a round? Because if so you might want to try lower level brackets...
    Also, it's been awhile since I've bothered with twinking myself, but I have in fact twinked at the majority of major twink levels, and I found my self quite bored until 21+
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

thx would consider that, after rethinking as many people above said that its bad
    It is not bad, there are some haters around but twinking is a part of the game still because half players are twinks too (Maybe less than a half) but it's not bad at all for me, only 10- were a bit boring since it's way too slow but that's my opinion everyone has his/her own opinion, i recommend you trying 10-11, 13-14 or 15-17.
    There are some obvious twinks haters "best advice is to avoid/ignore them"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    474 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lawpvp View Post
    Titanium hates on twinking in every thread because he got farmed when he tried it.
    I got farmed? You are delusional. I got spawn ganged (5 vs me) . I know I'm good and people need back-up to kill me.

As visiting said, 1 round of twink clash = 1 chess match.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    144 Posts

twinking nowadays is boring and lame. Best time to twink with was back in 2013.

I twink recently and its very boring and useless games most of the time. Even guildclashes is all about blocking, lol.
    Last edited by Bunny♥; 04-15-2016 at 12:43 AM.

cute is just my cover