Thread: Story of Mine :>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Default Story of Mine :>

I just wanted to share this story of mine on how is my life in Arcane Legends 3 years ago and now. This will be a long story so I'm hoping that you could read all and I know some of you can relate into this.

3 years ago, I was really noob back then.. (Well until now. HAHAHA!) 3 years ago, I am already satisfied with the Poseidon Set cause it's to awesome for me! I even get sad whenever I can't find the pair. It's hard to find the Poseidon Armor back then. And it's expensive for me cause I don't have much gold that time. I am happy with my Horton and Precious Pet because it adds dexterity to my stats.

3 years ago, I randomly pick anything that I just want to add (str, int, dex) in my stats whenever I level up. 3 years ago, I also randomly pick what I want to try in my skills. I have already tried it all.

3 years ago, I am doing some 300 gold reward daily quests because it really helps me a lot. 3 years ago, I got stuck in my level which is Level 25 because I'm to lazy to get level up. :"D You know how hard it is. Hahahaha! I always stay in Kraag, Guild Castle to make friends and to chat with them. No bragging but I was famous back then in Guild Castle because of being noisy and chatty.

Then last year, there is someone who keep on messaging me, saying "Hey you're the one in guild castle that always got bullied, right? they always bully you." and so I was like.. -_-" So I pretend that I don't know anything. I told him that to stop messaging me or I will ignore him. But he didn't stop so I decided to ignore him for 3 days, and he's gone.

3 years ago, I got into a guild, name "Mythic Revenge". It was my first ever guild. The master is so kind and I even call him "Daddy". They always have events here in Forums but I keep on asking, "What is forums and how can I get in there?" I'm too desperate to get gold! I want some events too, but I can't join them! I last in there guild for almost 3 months and I left. It was hard for me to leave that guild because it was the first guild who accepted me and so many kind players.

3 years ago, I started to merch lepres and I started to have more gold.

2 years ago, (really 2 years ago.), I looked for a guild, and they accept me. That is the time that I think that I should level up. I thought that time when you level up, you'll get what you want in End Game (Max Level) and so I did. I tried my best to level up until I get into LVL36 (Max Level that time.) My set back then was a Tarlok of Potency Set. And my bow was Devourer of Potency lvl35/36. 2 years ago, they taught me how to gain more gold, they told me to Hunt some Malison eggs. So I did. And sold them for more than 80k-100k

I got promoted in that guild which is the "Team Philippines" for helping guild mates. Though I don't have good items, they don't look at your physical appearance or your stats. They look for someone that can help others to be more than what we expect from them and from their selves.

2 years ago, My Co-Officer in Team Philippines won an Arcane Shard in Forums that was led by Spacetime Studios. After he won, he sold his Arcane Shard for 90m. He asked me, "How much gold do you have right now?" I answered, "1m only.. but I will still merch to have more." He gave me a smiley face and told me that he will buy me a Himingleva Set \(^O^)/ so he bought me that set and helped me to finish the quest. :>

2 years ago, he's the one who make our guild events and he was askin me to help him. We started the Cannon Event in Kraag. You will be the one who will group yourselves into 4 players only per group because the cannons are just 4 in kraag. A group with many members died, will lose. If tie, we must have another round between the tied group. For those who lost the game will have a consolation prize.

2 years ago, there is my Co-Officer too that if she sing, expect that she'll ask what's the next lyrics or title of the song and if you answered it correctly, you won a 50k-100k gold. Depends on her mood. Hahahaha. Months have passed, they started to leave the guild.. reason? Getting bored. After they leave, I told to our master that I will leave too.. and after that incident, I got banned in Team Philippines because they accused me for being a Traitor. XD.

2 years ago, there's a guild that accepted me too. I have friends in there so yea. They are the one who invited me. The master knows that I am an officer in Team Philippines. He once told me that he will promote me too if I'll prove them that I am really worth of promoting for Officer. He then noticed me and promote me after 2 months. He called me "bunso" because I was the youngest officer in our guild back then ^^ bunso means baby or anything that can define the youngest person in the family. I have become loyal and happy in that guild. the best guild for me till now.

3 weeks ago, I left that guild and joined in Time Keepers. The hardest part in my life. But I told my Lolo (The master of the guild.) that I am sorry for leaving you and the others. He said (I will just translate it in English.) "Thank you, baby. For staying in the guild for years and thank you for everything that you have done for us." :'( now I'm guilty.

Lolo means grandpa. He was called in our guild like that though he isnt that old yet. He's just 26!

Last 3-5days, he messaged me that the other old officers in the guild left too. Awh. So I dont know what to say. He said he'll quit already and focus in real life. He gave the "Master" position to our old officer too. I didnt even got a chance to say good bye. I just left just like a wind.

When I was in my last guild before I left, I really tried to give happiness by giving gold to others who was in need. I tried my best to gain gold for me to donate for the guild event. For those who helped me 3 years ago and till now, Thank you!

And for those who red and who will read my story, thanks for reading Have a nice day!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Ansm; 05-18-2017 at 09:35 PM.
    PERSEVERANCE and HARDWORK Propels SUCCESS

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ansm For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alexeisg View Post
    Last 3-5days, he messaged me that the other old officers in the guild left too. Awh. So I dont know what to say. He said he'll quit already and focus in real life. He gave the "Master" position to our old officer too. I didnt even got a chance to say good bye. I just left just like a wind.
    This part made me sad Hope you'll be back T.T
    IGN: WORD

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cons For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Me too. *sigh* I hope so, Cons.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

I didn't include the guild name in my last guild, cause you know.. maybe some of the commentors will just say "Oh that guild is such a--" and I don't want them to get bashed. so if someone knows my past guild, just shh :* Hahaha!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Nice! when i first started i used to choose a warrior when i leveled up i divide the stat points into strength, dexterity, and intelligence instead of strength only the primary stat for warrior so sad that war was lost cause it was just logged as a guest. T.T And I Choose Rogue next which is really awesome

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Goodluck to you in playing arcane legends. You started 3 years ago so are you one of the first players of arcane legend? Wow, Amazing!!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Aceztriker; 05-26-2016 at 08:42 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Aceztriker View Post
    Nice! when i first started i used to choose a warrior when i leveled up i divide the stat points into strength, dexterity, and intelligence instead of strength only the primary stat for warrior so sad that war was lost cause it was just logged as a guest. T.T And I Choose Rogue next which is really awesome
    So do I. I usually pick str and dex cause I think I'm too weak without str. Hahaha.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Goodluck to you in playing arcane legends. You started 3 years ago so are you one of the first players of arcane legend? Wow, Amazing!!
    Uh, I don't think one of the first players cause I just started when the lvl cap was just LVL36. When did arcane legends starts? :O

And good luck to you also.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Ahh i think al started at lvl 26 if im not wrong

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Ahh i think al started at lvl 26 if im not wrong
    Acez, I can't send you a private msg

So I sent you a message in FaceBook instead. I was about to tell you something (about sig)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

uhm. sorry i dont know about that cause im just new to the forums hehe.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Sad story (

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by binatoooog View Post
    Sad story (
    Not That sad hahha at least he got a good experience with a lot of people by helping them and she gained friends. I think a lot of friends.