Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Time to Bid Farewell...

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    584 Posts

Default Time to Bid Farewell...

Hey everyone,

When I got well and truly hooked on the amazing new MMO I'd discovered way back in medieval December 2012, I never thought I'd stick with it for three whole years! But I have, and the time I've spent with the freaking amazing Spacetime community and the wonderful devs and mods has been one big party. But unfortunately that party is over, that chapter of my life is closed and its time for Alhunt to move on.

I'd originally officially quit a couple of months ago, but never could bring myself to end my adventure for good - but no time like the present.

I have plenty of fond memories, but no regrets; although I never accomplished many of my goals - like being on the CTF kills lb (cmon, that was a long shot anyway) but the time I had with the awesome people that populate the game made almost every minute worth its weight in platinum.

If I even begin to thank everybody for making my time here so wonderful, I would never finish. So I'm not going to try. Instead, I'm thanking everyone together, everyone who is a part of the community (those of you it has been my immense pleasure to know, and those I haven't met yet) and the ones that made it all happen, the Spacetime Studios forum mods & devs.

To the devs -

Wow. You guys are awesome. Really. I'm yet to see game devs who are this open minded, who listen to the community - everything, from the rants & raves (including from yours truly) to the suggestions and to the well-earned praise. STS is going far with people like you at the wheel - and one of the best captains, CEO Gary. This game is seriously amazing. Great work.

The mods -

The forum police, the iron hands beneath the velvet gloves. Thank you for maintaining the peace, sharing in the awesome times with the community, and for keeping the rowdier among us under control!

Finally...the community -

The community here is very strong and well knit and I'm proud to be a part of it. Stay pro forever!

EDIT: I want to specially thank the guilds that have housed me during my sojourn in Arlor. From my humble beginnings in Destroy Them With Lazers, to Arcane Fellowship, Epitome of Excellence-->Epitome of Silentkill-->Pride/Horror/etc., to my own guild One Hit Wonder, to my final stay in Enigmatic - I'd like to thank all the members and above all the officers and GM who manage the guilds to well.

To those I've managed to piss off - due to PvP and my charming personality - and those who've pissed me off: no hard feelings! This is at the end of the day only a game and I'm not about to carry grudges any longer. I hope y'all won't.

I will probably lurk the forums for a good amount of time, but I've deleted Arcane Legends and I probably won't log on any more. Special shout out to my 500-odd friends list, more than three-quarters of which is inactive!

Thanks for the incredible ride,

Alhuntrazeck

alias Alhunt/Acrobotics/Alhuntyoudown/Prosequi & various alter egos
    Last edited by Alhuntrazeck; 04-14-2016 at 10:58 AM.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Alhuntrazeck For This Useful Post: