Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Time to Bid Farewell...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Commander. View Post
    You and serillia are beasts in pvp even tho both of u doesnt have high gear .

Anyway the main reason why i always admired u is bcs one day i was teasing u in pvp , killing u over and over again ,i usually used to do this to my friends , even tho u were standing doing nothing except asking me to stop , i didnt realize that u were serious and that u were trying so hard to improve ur kdr that time , what i did there pissed u off so much , u didnt rage on me , u didnt trash talk to me , u didnt even attack me , u just left to expedition camp and sat there doing nothing except holding that anger inside u and letting it burn u inside instead of let it out to burn others , when i joined u and asked u "are u mad" u answered "yes but its okay "

Love u so much Alhuntrazeck.
    Those two had a third wheel, you need to be a pro to realise who that op third wheel of theirs was.

I hope Alhuntrazeck starts playing again one day hopefully nub goatz will also start playing then.
    Difference between a well dressed unicyclist and a badly dressed bicyclist?

attire

Luminary Poster
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,080 Times in 588 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Commander. View Post
    You and serillia are beasts in pvp even tho both of u doesnt have high gear .

Anyway the main reason why i always admired u is bcs one day i was teasing u in pvp , killing u over and over again ,i usually used to do this to my friends , even tho u were standing doing nothing except asking me to stop , i didnt realize that u were serious and that u were trying so hard to improve ur kdr that time , what i did there pissed u off so much , u didnt rage on me , u didnt trash talk to me , u didnt even attack me , u just left to expedition camp and sat there doing nothing except holding that anger inside u and letting it burn u inside instead of let it out to burn others , when i joined u and asked u "are u mad" u answered "yes but its okay "

Love u so much Alhuntrazeck.
    Xbad!!! <3

I don't think I can ever thank you enough for all you've done for me. Seriously, you have one of the greatest personalities around. It's been such a pleasure being your friend, and its truly sad that we probably won't ever speak again. I'll miss you!

*sighs* I still wish I could kill you though. :/

Thanks

Alhuntttttt <3
    Currently playing: Pocket Legends
    Zojakplays -66 Mage, Zojak -67 Warrior, Axim -66 Mage, Thepinkness -61 Bird
    http://www.twitch.tv/ZojakAL

Thanks

ALHUNT!!!!!!!!
    I randomly missed you today after so many years

Retired.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12