Quote Originally Posted by Serillia View Post
Farewell man. Its been an incredible journey and to think I might never see you again. Gawd, but it is what it is. Everyone's bound to stop sometime and I could not have asked for a better guild master than you. Do awesome in life!

Quote Originally Posted by Safiras View Post
Reason why I'm posting is because my posts got removed wholesale and I have to start from zero.

Joking okay maybe only half joking.

Anyway it's been a long time since I've seen you on... it's a pity I can only say good bye to you here. All the best Al. You were one of those people I didn't regret knowing from this game.
Hey, that's true o.O what happened?

Thanks Saf, all the best to you too! You're one of the greatest people in AL for sure. Good luck in everything ahead!
Quote Originally Posted by Ruizhe View Post
AL PvP has lost another OP player
Ah well, I wasn't very good anyway lol. Tc man

Quote Originally Posted by Visiting View Post
I cri everytime
At least Angeldevil is now safe from nameless Mage
I'm gonna miss you ralnab. :'(

Quote Originally Posted by Zylx View Post
Welcome to the Old Legends Retirement Home. Where people set the game down to enrich reality and promote themselves through the fun obstacles life throws at us. As soon as i put down the game, i felt like a true man embracing life as he exits a virtual prison.

Good luck in your life, Al, and i hope you achieve prosperity in everything you do and lead a fun life while doing it.
Thank you! Good luck to you too =)

Wow I feel old lol.