Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Twink Rogue Lvl 2 Build Pleaseeeee!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    541 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by intrepd View Post
    Sorry but never seen that name before, how long did u stay there?
    I was at 10 for like 1.5-2 weeks? It seemed like a very tank heavy bracket so I just kinda left, lol
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Visiting View Post
    I was at 10 for like 1.5-2 weeks? It seemed like a very tank heavy bracket so I just kinda left, lol
    It is not slow if it's a fair fight but getting blocked makes it hard

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    541 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by intrepd View Post
    It is not slow if it's a fair fight but getting blocked makes it hard
    I found most brackets until 26-ish pretty slow and relaxed compared to endgame, since you can make mistakes and still be fine since you can't combo/one shot a rogue, or at least you couldn't at the time I played. There's no reason to take risks since you can just kinda do whatever as long as your support is superior to the opponents, which in my opinion is quite boring, though it's probably different now with the armor nerf/para gems/eyes, though rogues are the least diserable class now I hear?
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

I found most brackets until 26-ish pretty slow and relaxed compared to endgame, since you can make mistakes and still be fine since you can't combo/one shot a rogue, or at least you couldn't at the time I played. There's no reason to take risks since you can just kinda do whatever as long as your support is superior to the opponents, which in my opinion is quite boring, though it's probably different now with the armor nerf/para gems/eyes, though rogues are the least diserable class now I hear?

Everyone has his own opinion, it's a bit fast now since the nerf and mages are able to take down rogues in vs too.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    474 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lawpvp View Post
    And endgame is a way of pvping with 0 skill. Endgame players simply have a lower k/d because there are more oneshots. And i have pvped at endgame using arc sword and 5k legendaries, it was an absolute joke how dumb it was.
    The dumbest statement of the year found it's winner.

Buoy, endgame request more skill than you ever imagine. Playing from a tank (using arcane sword) and pretend you know so much about pvp endgame it makes me laugh 24/7. Don't talk about endgame pvp if you are using arcane sword which spam pools like crazy. You don't know nothing. In a endgame clash if you don't sync the heal or pet's AA and if it gets delayed even with 1sec-2secs .... you are dead and your team too. Rambo rogues ? please. Useless tanks who don't know how to protect? mythic set for tank? sword pools? give me a break .. so many things to avoid in a endgame clash. Go charge traps and SSS and call yourself professional . Skill for twinks is when they get a room and are not blocked. It's like you play chess with pawns only. Kings and queens are at endgame , buoy !

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Titanium View Post

Buoy, endgame request more skill than you ever imagine. Playing from a tank (using arcane sword) and pretend you know so much about pvp endgame it makes me laugh 24/7. Don't talk about endgame pvp if you are using arcane sword which spam pools like crazy. You don't know nothing. In a endgame clash if you don't sync the heal or pet's AA and if it gets delayed even with 1sec-2secs .... you are dead and your team too. Rambo rogues ? please. Useless tanks who don't know how to protect? mythic set for tank? sword pools? give me a break .. so many things to avoid in a endgame clash. Go charge traps and SSS and call yourself professional . Skill for twinks is when they get a room and are not blocked. It's like you play chess with pawns only. Kings and queens are at endgame , buoy !
    There is no need to sync heal anymore since new sword damage is way OP it kills dps before jugg is over though.. so yes not much skills needed for tanks at endgame anymore

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

If u dont sync heal or pet AA lmao, 95% of the endgame players who I have seen make a 17 dont even know how to use nekro properly. Dont act like endgame players are so much better because nearly all of them dont have a clue how to pvp. Being able to use 1 combo for a kill or spamming AA with a sword whilst being invincible requires 0 skill and thats a fact.

Let me know when u win 3v5s or 3v4s against 4 tanks with jugg at endgame. Not to mention ik people who have gone from 17 to endgame and told me they farmed u, so ur not one to talk about endgame requiring skill
    Last edited by Lawpvp; 04-18-2016 at 09:40 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    541 Posts

If u dont sync heal or pet AA lmao, 95% of the endgame players who I have seen make a 17 dont even know how to use nekro properly. Dont act like endgame players are so much better because nearly all of them dont have a clue how to pvp. Being able to use 1 combo for a kill or spamming AA with a sword whilst being invincible requires 0 skill and thats a fact.

Let me know when u win 3v5s or 3v4s against 4 tanks with jugg at endgame. Not to mention ik people who have gone from 17 to endgame and told me they farmed u, so ur not one to talk about endgame requiring skill
    If people leave endgame to go twink for Pvp, that usually means that they couldn't handle endgame. Also, idk about now. But at 41-46, fighting against tank stacks from PR/Kapa was commonplace
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

If people leave endgame to go twink for Pvp, that usually means that they couldn't handle endgame. Also, idk about now. But at 41-46, fighting against tank stacks from PR/Kapa was commonplace

Not really because some people doesn't like "One shot" they are more into long fights everyone has his/her own opinion, i my self play twink and i left endgame 5-6 months ago because i got bored a little because of sword even though I'm a warrior, doesn't mean i can't handle endgame, especially for tanks its way easier to do endgame than twink imo because all what you have to do is proc jugg and pull, some players went twink because its more balanced than endgame "Rogues so paper"
    "Tanks way too OP with their damage"
    "Mages crit so high"

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

How about if twinks left to go endgame? Does it mean that they cant handle twinks? Maybe they went twink because of VS? Endgame vs is mostly about luck imo since a no skilled rogue is able to kill a skilled rogue if she crit her.
    There was skills needed in clashes only but before sword but now it requires less skills especially for tanks.
    And maybe in vs other classes

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    474 Posts

I dare you to come to "Combo" me. I will start playing again only for you to show me your "combo".

"Farmed me " . Names of these people? I don't know who farmed me if you don't give me any names. I didn't lost a versus to someone for more than 9months. And 8months ago i was bankrupt. I don't have nothing to prove you. You are way too butthurted to say something intelligent than "people told me they farmed you". I know many people who can say anything i want about you too

As a matter a fact, make a list and i will videorecord every fight I will have with "these people" . Cause i want to prove how i can eat all your paper twinks. Make a list and convince them to fight against ME. Let's see how "they farm me". I'm waiting tic toc tic toc

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Titanium For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    541 Posts

I dare you to come to "Combo" me. I will start playing again only for you to show me your "combo".

"Farmed me " . Names of these people? I don't know who farmed me if you don't give me any names. I didn't lost a versus to someone for more than 9months. And 8months ago i was bankrupt. I don't have nothing to prove you. You are way too butthurted to say something intelligent than "people told me they farmed you". I know many people who can say anything i want about you too

As a matter a fact, make a list and i will videorecord every fight I will have with "these people" . Cause i want to prove how i can eat all your paper twinks. Make a list and convince them to fight against ME. Let's see how "they farm me". I'm waiting tic toc tic toc
    I'd like to reiterate an earlier statement: Pls gold
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Visiting For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Same goes for twinks then they cant handle the block and skills requires (More than 1 Shot kill)

(If you are skilled and a unskilled rogue tried to kill you in pvp she would have a chance to kill you if stats are almost the same but if you are in a low level twink then a skilled rogue would not die against unskilled rogue unless its packs fail since it does not take 1 critical shot to kill a rogue.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Tanks does not protect dps anymore thats what i have been observing this 2 months becasuse they does a massive damage thats enough to kill dps, all they got to do is Juggernaut and rush dps then its a good game, as what zeus said a tank can kill 3 dps if hes OP because of pools and glintstone set and nowaday clashes are 3 tanks so all they do is rush dps.
    ur time of sync is gone go check 46 pvp now its more active than 56 and its full of tanks running with sword.
    rogues are not even needed anymore so how are they suppose to show their skills in clashes if they cant even get a slot?
    lets face it twinks are good at their brackets so are endgamers, there is endgamer who can go twink and beat the top twink player immediately, he/she got to get used to that bracket first, same goes for twinks they cant kill the top endgamers in their first days if they went endgame
    Last edited by sellins; 04-18-2016 at 12:55 PM.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to sellins For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    541 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sellins View Post
    Same goes for twinks then they cant handle the block and skills requires (More than 1 Shot kill)

(If you are skilled and a unskilled rogue tried to kill you in pvp she would have a chance to kill you if stats are almost the same but if you are in a low level twink then a skilled rogue would not die against unskilled rogue unless its packs fail since it does not take 1 critical shot to kill a rogue.
    You're talking about VS, which means nothing to me, seeing as VS is mostly stats. All my points are being made from a clash perspective.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

You're talking about VS, which means nothing to me, seeing as VS is mostly stats. All my points are being made from a clash perspective.
    Well you're friend was talking about vs i might have mistaken then but vs is mostly stats agree, clash depends on strategy and teamwork but not anymore since sword came on its more about tanks than teamwork, there is no need to sync anymore since youre killing dps way too fast.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    541 Posts

Well you're friend was talking about vs i might have mistaken then but vs is mostly stats agree, clash depends on strategy and teamwork but not anymore since sword came on its more about tanks than teamwork, there is no need to sync anymore since youre killing dps way too fast.
    Titanium won't even accept my friend request for the record
    Also, I hear that they fixed the sword?
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

i tested yesterday it still does the same damage

22. The Following User Says Thank You to sellins For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    541 Posts

i tested yesterday it still does the same damage
    But they fixed the stun fest right?
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    474 Posts

U didn't even send a friend request , you nab !