Thread: PvP Playoffs 50+

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default PvP Playoffs 50+

How manny of you guys are tired of pvp comettions failing from the get go? Well I know I am. So why not change that? I will be holding the second Large successful pvp competition following in king richie's foot steps. The pvp play offs will be held ok July 21, 2011. To organize this best as I can for our convenience I will have time slots example 12:30pm 11:50 pm and I want you to say I can do 12:30 and I'll put you with another person available at that time. You have 5 minutes to show or your out plain and simple. Each round will have a 10 minute time limit, or first one to 10. Each fighter must pay a toll of 15,000 gold which seams reasonable. (includes whole tourney) Winner will receive a grand prize. Each fight I will be recorded as best as I can do, and be uploaded to YouTube shortly after battle to http://www.youtube.com/user/PocketTankk?feature=mhee. I already have a sample video so you can see what it will turn out like.

RULES
    1. If caught excessively running you will receive one warning. Second offense you will be deducted one point. 3rd offense rests in disqualification.

2. Hybrids are allowed

3. No attacking referee or you will receive one warning. Second offense you will be deducted one point. 3rd offense rests in disqualification.

4. Show up on time.

5. 50+ level
    Time Slots
    11:00 Am
    11:15 Am
    11:30 Am
    11:45 Am

12:00 Pm
    12:15 Pm
    12:30 Pm
    12:45 Pm

1:00 Pm
    1:15 Pm
    1:30 Pm
    1:45 Pm

2:00 Pm
    2:15 Pm
    2:30 Pm
    2:45 Pm

3:00 Pm
    If you cannot fit any of these times I will gladly make if possible for you. All times are eastern time, so be sure to find your correct time. (http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html) coppy and past in browser to see what time it is for you at my time. Please say what time you can fight and what class you are and level. Also I will be the ref so don't pay the fee to anyone other then pockettankk and Redemption.

When it's time for your round I will invite you to a private map and you will pay your (one) payment of 15,000 gold, next I will invite you to a campaign arena, I'll tell you once im ready and I'll start the timer and recording. If I'm missing anything let me know.
    Last edited by Pockettankk; 07-18-2011 at 11:34 AM.

None of your business, creeper... Geez...
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

good luck with that
    Expert pvp builder and tester, horrible execution XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Register View Post
    I was trying to be optimistic. Thanks for eating my fries.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Yeah I'm gonna need it and idk why no one is signing up