Generaldyer/Captainlynx ** - Enforcement Officer ** - Sorcerer
    Bigwarbeast/Skallykatt - Accounting Officer - Sorcerer/Rogue
    Tabriel - Recruitment Officer - Warrior
    Graoveto - Officer - Sorcerer
    Tanculettt - Officer - Warrior
    Wyort - Officer - Sorcerer
    Treygis - Officer - Sorcerer
    Roadbuster / Shadowstrikeg - Officer - Warrior/Rogue

** Note: Generaldyer will be leaving the guild to go back to his home country at the end of May 2016. He will be returning occasionally when on holiday but has no internet connection in his home country. He will continue to be an officer within the guild but will not be able to be reached whatsoever during the months he will be away.

*** Additionally, I will be seeking someone who can enforce the guild rules passionately like Generaldyer does now. You will need to monitor the guild chat quite closely to watch for rule breaking such as begging, bullying, offensive language and behaviour, looking out for scammers, spammers and ensuring nobody gives out personal information. For their own safety if nothing else. Also to be vigilant regarding anyone who may be cheating the system, for example, platinum farming. We do not want to be associated with anyone breaking system terms and conditions.

Guild Statement
    Were laid back, here to make friends and have fun. We focus in PVE but PVP players welcome. Mainly here to help others out, no level limits means there's a lot if people here needing a hand so anyone that can lend a hand goes a long way. Your hrs work will always be recognised and rewarded in time. I have little birdies watching everywhere!

Guild Rules
    In the guild, we have several rules that we expect our members to follow:
    0) Wear the Guild Title
    This is not a strict rule but more of a firm but gentle request. We would like you to advertise us and be proud to be a part of Wonderland Elite!
    1) No Begging
    This includes anyone asking for gold or items whether it be as a loan or gift, it will not be tolerated. It irritates everyone.*
    2) No Bullying or Harsh Language
    Be respectful towards the fact we have some very young members and understand the implications of what you say on guild chat.
    Any bullying is an immediate kick out of the guild, and this must be notified to the guild master to let her know what’s going on.*We are a family. Help each other out and no teasing. No sarcastic comments to the obvious questions newbies ask. Tolerance, patience, understanding.
    If there are any major problems, please contact the guild master, Thekhaleesi, or any officer.
    For the first time any one of these rules are violated, that person will get a warning. The second time, they will either be demoted or kicked out of the guild.*If any officer violates the rules, please tell the master immediately so she can help solve the problem since only the master is able to remove the officer.*the guild
    To Become An Officer...
    An officer is a guild member who has many important responsibilities. Becoming one takes responsibility and the thoughts of helping the guild become better. He or she must be trusted by the master. By becoming an officer, he or she can recruit people to the guild or remove members. Removing members should only be done if they have violated one of the guild rules listed above.
    To become an officer, you must show dedication and loyalty to the guild. I would like to get to know all of you and those that are valued guild members and friends will become my officers. He or she must welcome members, and help them out when they are in need. The required level right now is level 40. The level requirement is flexible depending on the circumstances and the master may or may not lower it or raise it.*
    Officer Rules
    1) Must follow guild rules at all times and enforce it. Leading by example, being that lighthouse to all members and recruiters.
    2) Welcomes members and tells them how to use guild chat, to put the guild title on, and points them to the official guild thread to read these terms and guides.
    3) Must report to the master what’s going on if a problem has occurred and if a person has been removed from the guild.
    Leaving The Guild
    If you choose to leave the guild, notifying an officer would be appreciated emensely. We will not have anything at all to say in regards to your decision to leave, we understand someone's people just don't quite fit right with the guild. Whether it be guild chat deems boring to you and you cannot relate to the others, or perhaps it's because you don't like the way in which things are done, perhaps you disagree with the rules, whatever the reason, we would just really appreciate and would like to know why you want to leave! Without notifying an officer that your leaving, you will NOT be invited back, should you chane your mind. A simple resignation message to any officer stating your leaving and why will grant a position open for you always.
    Becoming A Recruiter
    Anyone who wishes can become a recruiter. Recruiters are responsible for inviting everyone to the guild. We hope that one recruits at least one person to the guild everyday whenever they are online to help the guild grow and become a larger family. If you have not been promoted to a recruiter and wish to be, contact an officer or the master and we can promote you as soon as master comes online. Due to the fact we have no minimum requirements to join the guild, recruiters can invite anyone they wish, no exceptions which is why we promote most members who wish to be.*
    If you are looking for a way to help the guild out, and make a name for yourself, please help us by recruiting new members to the guild. Be proud to be a part of Wonderland Elite. It would be nice to see new faces and a larger family when we login. This will help our guild grow, you may even make a new friend while doing this. After all, wouldn't you want to be part of a guild that's on the leaderboard? I'm confident that with a bit of time, the right attitudes and strong teamwork, we will get on that leaderboard sometime in the near future!

Soulsnares is currently no longer an officer in the guild. He has chosen to step down to run "solo" for the time being
    Last edited by TheKhaleesi; 04-24-2016 at 06:52 AM. Reason: Rank amendments

2. The Following User Says Thank You to TheKhaleesi For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Lightbulb How To Make Gold Quickly - The Guide

How to Make Gold Quickly

This is a gold making guide I've taken courtesy of http://digitaloverride.blogspot.co.uk
    Hope it helps

Here are some of the effective money making tips in Arcane Legends:

1. Do daily quests. Aside from the daily quests from the "pets" you see on maps, there are actually 4 Bard quests within Arlor that you can use as sort of a "Piggy bank." These quests give you Story Tokens which can be exchanged for items and pets. Get 200 of these tokens and you can get Colton, one of the pets that is well sought after in the game(+30 int, +10% damage and +5 mana regen,) and can be sold for a considerable amount of gold (as of this writing it is valued at 200,000 gold!) You can do the Bard quests for the Tokens once everyday, so that's 50 days for a colton egg. Another daily quest worth doing is the Hauntlet quest. It is basically the same as the Bard quests but this one gives Hauntlet Coins mwhich you can also exchange for items and pets.

Strasz at Windmoore Tavern

Dunn at Kraag Tavern

Kincaid at Traveller's Outpost

There is another bard quest wherein you can get 1000 gold, experience and if you are persistent you can also get some warchests. This one is the bard in Stronghold.

2. Do elite runs(this may apply to higher level characters.) Elite Bosses give rare items and chests that you can use or sell.

3. REROLL! If you have played Arcane Legends for about a week you will be familiar to this one. Reroll is an elixir, either from Klaas or Shazbot that lets you get a better item than the one originally dropped by the monster. Basically its like an item drop level up. Example, You killed a boss and he wassupposed to drop a copper chest, on the game console on the upper right corner(where you can find the loots and the chat) you will be able to see "Your elixir has helped you obtain a better item" and you will be able to pick up either a silver, gold or a locked chest. That means the loot the you were supposed to get(copper chest) was substituted by a better item(silver, gold or locked chest.) The best practice for this one will be to kill more bosses in the time limit of the reroll you have. Usually characters who would like to farm locked chests(15,000 gold as of this writing) would go to Brackenridge>Brackenridge and kill Jarl Gruwald. They do this because Jarl Gruwald is the closest boss you can possible go to. So it lessens the amount of time you are walking and you will have more time killing and rerolling. After killing Jarl, players usually go to other maps (any map for that matter to reset the Brackenridge map) then return to Brackenridge to kill Jarl again.

4. Switch pets instead of feeding them. Lets be honest, it hurts to feed a level 30 pet for 750 gold every so often. This is usually where a player's money goes to. So if you have collected a good number of pets, why not just switch them around everytime they get hungry. You can do this for normal maps. Usually for Elite maps you would need the best pets you have.

5. Get a feel of the Auction/CS. You can score cheap gears for yourself or you can also do buy and sell. Once you know which item prices are trending up you can hunt those items to get more gold.

Hopefully these tips can help you accumulate more gold so you can save up for those arcane and mythic items.
    Last edited by TheKhaleesi; 04-17-2016 at 05:53 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Exclamation

Requesting Help

All requests for help must be made in GUILDCHAT!
    To use guild chat, put /g
    before the message or /guildchat.
    For example, to request help, type;
    /g can somebody help me in Nordr? or
    /guildchat can somebody help me in Nordr?
    Private messages will be ignored,
    multiple PM wil result in a warning,
    and continued PM will result in kick.

Thek
    Last edited by TheKhaleesi; 05-03-2016 at 10:36 AM. Reason: Rule amendments

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

CONGTULATIONS TREYGIS
    Thankyou for your hard work and dedication to Wonderland Elite! You have been recognised and been recommended for promotion! Keep up the hard work!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Thumbs up Officer Promotion

CONGTULATIONS WYORT
    Thankyou for your hard work and dedication to Wonderland Elite! Since joining you have been a real asset to the guild and contributed greatly in many ways. I am sure you will continue to proactively help the guild and keep up the good work.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Red face Screenshots from today's guildhall party :)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Wonderland Elite Event Amendments

First of all, I apologise for the event cancellation last minute. Many people couldn't attend the arranged time so we pushed it back but it didn't work well for me and real life got in the way! So I've pushed it back a further day. I will hold the event tomorrow evening now at the amended time of 7:30pm. The statistic part of the event is live now! And anyone wishing to enter themselves for that can do so by PMing me right away! If you wish to be entered and I am not online, you can do so by emailing me your IGN and KILLS & DEATHS. (I will be checking! (; )

The raffle will be held at the end of the day of the event. I have an actual raffle book which each raffle tix distributed will have that persons IGN written on it as and when it is won! You will also be told your raffle ticket number when you win one.

Each RTx will be placed into a jar at my home, and when the event is complete, I will stream a live video of the raffle draw for you to view. There are 16 prizes to be won, first prize is valued at 40,000gold and the 16th prize is worth 1,000gold. I will draw the 16th prize winner first, being the smallest little prize, going up in value to the final draw for 1st prize.

The reason we have purchased so many prizes is to reward as many people as we could within the guild for participating in the event, and for being in our family day to day!
    [/B]

PART ONE: Quiz

7:30 GMT FRIDAY
    PART TWO: Recruitment & Phrase Challenge
    8:00 GMT FRIDAY
    PART THREE: Statistics
    NOW ACTIVE UNTIL 8:30 GMT FRIDAY

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

EVENT CANCELLED

Really disappointed. Not one person viewed the details for the event. Not one.

I will admit a few people asked questions and said they would be there for the quiz and were looking forward to it, however, I said to every one that it was essential to read the forum for details of the event as it was more complex this time around, such as the recruit&phrase part! It would of been too much to type in guild chat as with statistics part three. Part one was too much due to time zone explanation but nonetheless, if the event went forward and I was to say to everyone, part two begins now, start recruiting! I guarentee no one would know about the phrase. I said it was essential for a reason. Everyone wants the prizes but wanted to make it fun and get all involved. Feel let down. Wasted 130,000 gold.

PART ONE: Quiz

7:30 GMT FRIDAY
    PART TWO: Recruitment & Phrase Challenge
    8:00 GMT FRIDAY
    PART THREE: Statistics
    NOW ACTIVE UNTIL 8:30 GMT FRIDAY
    Last edited by TheKhaleesi; 04-29-2016 at 03:04 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Exclamation

Guild News / An Update

May 3rd 2016

Hi all! I havnt been online much at all this week so my apologies for that. I've been going through some personal drama in life and AL has been low priority. I do apologise implicitly for not being available. When I'm away for these periods of time, I will appoint an officer to stand in my place to take charge and make the decisions that would normally be made by me.

Currently, for this period of absence I'm appointing "FBGDUCKK" as master. So any problems occuring in my absence you can contact him. Duck is American, so time differences come into play often when syncing with duck. So if you are finding it difficult to catch him when your online, you can also contact Graoveto as he also is a highly trusted and experienced officer. Wizzybit is online very regularly and can provide great amounts of knowledge.

Please only contact the officers on GUILD CHAT if requesting help! Private messages begging for help etc are FORBIDDEN.All requests to be made on guild chat and if the officer can help they will either reply in GC or via PM.