in beta, there are only 3 types of guild members: the 'Member', 'Officer', and 'Guild Master'. I would like to request a more extensive variety of rankings in the guild with a corresponding graduated powers.
1. Guild Master (there can only be 1): Can invite, kick, and assign ranks on anyone. Can also transfer leadership unto vice guildmaster automatically (by just leaving the guild), or manually transfering to any one guild member.
2. Vice Guild Master (can have more than 1): can invite, kick (except fellow vice guildmaster, and guildmaster), and assign ranks on anyone (except fellow vice guildmaster, and guildmaster)
3. General (can have more than 1): can invite, kick (except members whose ranks are higher, like GM and VGM)
4. Commanding Officer: (can have more than 1), can invite
5. Members: (can have more than 1)
5.1 - 5.9 ( titles can be in any order since they are all equals):
5.6 - 5.9 so on so forth (you get the picture)
(1 = highest, 5 = lowest)