Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: When Will Star Legends Launch? - Currently Working with Apple for App Approval

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xero View Post
    This announcement can be taken in either a pessamistic or optamistic veiw by most forumers (ie the glass is half empty or half full)... either way, the people that don't have access to the beta (such as apple and some droid users), have to wait.

I think Sam said it best in another thread.... Patience is a virtue

Fyi, I don't have the beta as I'm on Sprint network, not Verizon.
    I'm not on Verizon either and I got to beta on T-Mobile. It all comes down to luck and if you wanna try, but all I'm saying is you could have looked around the sites getting people into the beta and tried. I never win anything, so imagine my surprise when I saw my name on Droid Fans' list.

I have a question for Sam! How will transition from beta to release client be handled for Android? Will we be able to install from the Market directly over the non-Market beta app and keep our settings/cache/etc, or will we have to first uninstall the beta client before getting the release from the Market?

Is the beta client designed to tell the user when the release client is available or will it suddenly disconnect, then we have to guess the beta is over and to go get the release client to be able to continue to play? Maybe we will be told ingame?

And most important of all! Will there be an end of beta event?
    Last edited by bronislav84; 07-19-2011 at 08:35 PM.

AL Kar | PL/SL Karaai | DL/AL Karai | SL Karaii | AL Karwar | PL Squishybirdie | PL Gotnorange