Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: When Will Star Legends Launch? - Currently Working with Apple for App Approval

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Yeah but if apple rejects it I dont think sts would make us wait any longer but honestly im sure that if things keep going the way they are with apple they will release it to us first because I dont think they relize how much money they are losing on all the plat sales plus extra content ect but if it dosnt come out this next week i personaly wont even wait anymore lose hope in sts and just look at star legends as another diablo III because this is just rediculous they could atleast open up the beta to all android users regaurdless if verizon or not and I have seen about five comments over all from apple users on here and on the face book page so the majority fan base is android im guessing .and im pretty let down about this whole situation and it dosnt look like the games gona be out before my sons born but them losing one fan wont matter but thanks for reading hope u have a good launch sts when ever that happens anyways

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sanityreaper View Post
    Yeah but if apple rejects it I dont think sts would make us wait any longer but honestly im sure that if things keep going the way they are with apple they will release it to us first because I dont think they relize how much money they are losing on all the plat sales plus extra content ect but if it dosnt come out this next week i personaly wont even wait anymore lose hope in sts and just look at star legends as another diablo III because this is just rediculous they could atleast open up the beta to all android users regaurdless if verizon or not and I have seen about five comments over all from apple users on here and on the face book page so the majority fan base is android im guessing .and im pretty let down about this whole situation and it dosnt look like the games gona be out before my sons born but them losing one fan wont matter but thanks for reading hope u have a good launch sts when ever that happens anyways
    I wouldn't give up hope yet. Apple is being slow or picky. Possibly next week. Apple users were the first ones to be able to play the game and help carve out the foundation of PL. We ask that you guys try to be as patient as possible (we're trying too) and wait for this game. The game is being perfected.
    Last edited by Tvis; 07-29-2011 at 10:11 PM.
    TVIS - 56 Warrior | Pocket Legends Founder
    TVIS - 35 Commando
    TVIS - 31 Male Vampire

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    260 Posts

Wow... some perspective, man! There are countries on the brink of economic disaster, and a video game company is bumming us out because the release didn't happen when OTHER PEOPLE (not the game company) predicted? Really?

It's just a game. We'll get it and hit level cap so fast it will be like a blur. 20 levels in a week, at most. Then what we will do, hurry up and wait again? There are seriously thousands of video games out there. Myself, I've mostly been racing with Real Racing 2 HD. But if you need some adventure to pass a week or two of time, try Aralon: Sword and Shadow. It's an RPG, but it is very well written.

But don't give up on STS because the game isn't out. Besides, I don't believe that kind of talk. Can you really see someone NOT getting the game when it finally comes out just because it took longer than expected? Such a person would be depriving himself of fun, and nobody else would even notice. Nah, I don't buy that.

Apple clearly wanted some things changed, and STS is working with them. But they won't tell us what, and maybe it's not our business anyway. So all we have from Sam is that it's all under the hood, nothing to discuss.

Furthermore, just 'cause something works on Android in Beta doesn't mean it works on iOS. So whatever is under the hood, I'd look there first. And I wouldn't play the blame game. Why does everyone assume this is Apple just dragging their heels? STS writes the code on PCs then ports it to Android and iOS. All it takes is a few typos to break a program.

I agree with Tvis. The result of all this Quality Assurance will be... umm... QUALITY!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Banana

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Yeah it really really sux we have to wait... but I will. I'm not going to ditch a game that is going to be super sweet jus cause it's taking longer then expected. If that was the case I wouldn't play star wars the old republic then either

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I have an iPhone patiently waiting for this game to release I kno many people are gettin all upset but hey jus realize life is here so live it when this game hits we will all appreciate it an have tons of people to play with that is the uplifting part about it all be Positive. Keep telling people about the game I got a feelin it's gonna drop in the matter of a short period of time from this point jus check everyday but don't get ya hopes up they definitely are making it compatible to the iPhone before releasing it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Ok i shouldnd hve posted link my bad
    Last edited by sirenzz; 07-30-2011 at 06:43 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sirenzz View Post
    Sam why u delete my post ? Is it to keep a riot from breaking out? All i said is xda developers posted star legends beta for dwnload . It was only for android and you have to have Gingerbread update.
    Obviously, the beta posted there isn't in accordance with STS and they don't want the word going around about this unreal copy. Posting another post about a previously deleted post should be against the Forum Rules. I advise you to delete this quoted post.
    TVIS - 35 Commando
    TVIS - 31 Male Vampire

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I cant wait! Until then, Add Blacknightxx (Lvl 31) on PL!!!!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Ok so it's Monday again and still no SL..... So can you plz give us some idea of when we might expect SL space time?????????

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fiddycent View Post
    Ok so it's Monday again and still no SL..... So can you plz give us some idea of when we might expect SL space time?????????
    easy cheesy . The devs just waking up from a long weekend. If the game is released today don't look for it till after lunchtime.

ZERO COMMANDO
    Follow me on Twitter @Zero_SLegends

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Haha, im so excited!!! I hope the release will be today. But i have waited already so long that i can wait one week more.

The release is as farming sewer pinks it will be there when you least expect it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

If it's not up yet, then the song remains the same. We wait another day. Hopefully it will be this week.
    PL: Jemnus - Lvl 54 Archer; Nasoji - Lvl 54 Enchanter; CaptainUrsa - Lvl 35 Bear;
    AL: Jemnidad - Lvl 30 Sorceror; Starkazm - Lvl 13 Rogue

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

tap tap tap..
    http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/3386/apocr.jpg

Gears of War Officer - Apoc/Apocx/Budlight

Chronicler of Alterra nazgulking's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

I don't think it will come out anytime soon. Time to go back to PL...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

It would be nice if it came today... but it might or might not happen :/

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I love how these ignorant people go and put their false hope into a random date that someone says it will hopefully release, and when it doesn't, they backlash.
    Listen people, what makes you think the game will come out today, Monday, when they don't work on it all weekend?
    Again, giving yourself false hope and you, yourself, the ignorant gamer, got yourself mad. Don't take it out on the devs! If it weren't for them even making this game, you wouldn't have anything to even get excited about! Put yourself in their shoes, all the pressure they are under to release the game itself on top of the baggering they are getting from their own impatient fans, they are doing this for YOUU. Besides all the negative things you have to say now, won't be there when all the waiting paid off and you have a big ol grin(pudding face from snack pack commercial) on your face. Patience is a virtue people
    Legend: level 21 commando
    Notorious: level 20 operative
    Bosko: level 20 engineer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Notorious Legend View Post
    I love how these ignorant people go and put their false hope into a random date that someone says it will hopefully release, and when it doesn't, they backlash.
    Listen people, what makes you think the game will come out today, Monday, when they don't work on it all weekend?
    Again, giving yourself false hope and you, yourself, the ignorant gamer, got yourself mad. Don't take it out on the devs! If it weren't for them even making this game, you wouldn't have anything to even get excited about! Put yourself in their shoes, all the pressure they are under to release the game itself on top of the baggering they are getting from their own impatient fans, they are doing this for YOUU. Besides all the negative things you have to say now, won't be there when all the waiting paid off and you have a big ol grin(pudding face from snack pack commercial) on your face. Patience is a virtue people
    Really, there aren't that many people angry at the devs. A few think it's the devs fault, but most realize that it's in Apple's hands.
    TVIS - 35 Commando
    TVIS - 31 Male Vampire