Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: When Will Star Legends Launch? - Currently Working with Apple for App Approval

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Blame Apple! Haha jk they have to work just as hard as anyone else. Unless they sitting around eating and watching tv on there iPads... we will never know...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I can't wait for this game to come out! It is going to be awesome!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

If Apple rejects the game I say :A: go ahead and release it to the other channels. Maybe the thousands of cimplaints will raise the gamed approval on Apples priority list. Or :B: wait for approval and everybody goes on whining and complaining being impatiant and stupid like we have been for weeks now. I suspect option "B"
    Last edited by Etanwa; 08-02-2011 at 02:31 PM.

Tournament & Ladder Leader Silentarrow's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts

I doubt Apple will reject the game, currently they are finding minor flaws and reporting them to STS.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    260 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tvis View Post
    Really, there aren't that many people angry at the devs. A few think it's the devs fault, but most realize that it's in Apple's hands.
    Tvis, I'm not saying "it's the devs' fault". What I'm saying is, we do not have the information to say that it's Apple's fault. And the ones who assume it's Apple's fault aren't necessarily right. I would be inclined to blame the big corporation for being hard-assed, too, but that would involve me giving way to my prejudice against big corporations.

I think if you want to sell your bread in the big grocery store, you have to demonstrate that your bread is different in some way from all the bread they already sell. It's the burden of sales to convince them that it will be profitable. What does Apple gain from a free app? People can DL it from Apple, buy plat from Amazon, and all Apple did was spend a lot of time testing it and going back and forth, maybe worried about too much blood splatters or something.

When STS started with them, we could only buy plat from the App Store. New maps cost plat. I spent about $75 through the App Store to play Pocket Legends. I will get Star Legends for free. I can get plat from Tapjoy. I'm not sure Apple is convinced that there is any money in this deal for them.

BUT I'M JUST GUESSING... don't panic on my guessing, LOL!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

No panic here. Apple must be seeing some sort of return from free apps since they're the largest percentage of apps available (39.08% of all Apple store apps are free). The next-largest group is the 99 centers at 27.98%. I don't think the delay is being caused by any concern over the app's price. Meh...much like any other labor, the game'll be born when it's ready.
    Rauen Haikus' dex 60 sammich-maker; Grievousangel Haikus' 58 Mage/Butler, Jeffrey; Diffie Wounded's 55 drink-mixer; Ghazaal Noobmigo's 47 cheerleader. SL: Rauen, 36 Op & Bod's turkey baster; Yosinabe 36 Engi; Chedaka 36 Comm

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

The game shall be born anytime soon! Just get some snacks and some patience and she will arise!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Hey look at it this way, I'd your a Swtor fan, this is a walk in the park! Don't worry it'll be out soon, but Swtor fans (I'm one if em ) know how u feel

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Snakespeare View Post
    Tvis, I'm not saying "it's the devs' fault". What I'm saying is, we do not have the information to say that it's Apple's fault. And the ones who assume it's Apple's fault aren't necessarily right. I would be inclined to blame the big corporation for being hard-assed, too, but that would involve me giving way to my prejudice against big corporations.

I think if you want to sell your bread in the big grocery store, you have to demonstrate that your bread is different in some way from all the bread they already sell. It's the burden of sales to convince them that it will be profitable. What does Apple gain from a free app? People can DL it from Apple, buy plat from Amazon, and all Apple did was spend a lot of time testing it and going back and forth, maybe worried about too much blood splatters or something.

When STS started with them, we could only buy plat from the App Store. New maps cost plat. I spent about $75 through the App Store to play Pocket Legends. I will get Star Legends for free. I can get plat from Tapjoy. I'm not sure Apple is convinced that there is any money in this deal for them.

BUT I'M JUST GUESSING... don't panic on my guessing, LOL!
    Right, it was more of a factual statement than an accusation. This whole thing is more of a setback than a real problem.
    TVIS - 56 Warrior | Pocket Legends Founder
    TVIS - 35 Commando
    TVIS - 31 Male Vampire

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Sample

Why can't us android users have a sample??

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I hope it's today...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    139 Posts

Apple doesn't get a sample and I'm sure it would take a really long time to create a sample app.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Doraadams View Post
    I hope it's today...
    Trust me you're not the only one.
    PL characters: squishyoreos: lvl 53 Pure Dex Bird; squishyfury: lvl15 Twink
    SL characters: Life: lvl 21 mando; Regal: lvl 1 mando; Player: lvl 1 Op; Squishyoreos: lvl 1 Eng

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default waitin

This waiting is boring rekease it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    99 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by draxor View Post
    This waiting is boring rekease it
    Guys draxor said to release it, it's all good.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Notorious Legend:366218
    I love how these ignorant people go and put their false hope into a random date that someone says it will hopefully release, and when it doesn't, they backlash.
    Listen people, what makes you think the game will come out today, Monday, when they don't work on it all weekend?
    Again, giving yourself false hope and you, yourself, the ignorant gamer, got yourself mad. Don't take it out on the devs! If it weren't for them even making this game, you wouldn't have anything to even get excited about! Put yourself in their shoes, all the pressure they are under to release the game itself on top of the baggering they are getting from their own impatient fans, they are doing this for YOUU. Besides all the negative things you have to say now, won't be there when all the waiting paid off and you have a big ol grin(pudding face from snack pack commercial) on your face. Patience is a virtue people
    You've got to understand something, its just in our nature as human beings to cling to hope, no matter how small. That hope, in turn, sustains us for a time. No matter how small the hope is, its there. Sam made a thread about quotes from some famous people in history. You want to talk about patience, look there and find some for yourself too. Not meaning to sound like I'm flaming you (lord knows, I'm trying to just point you in the right direction).

So, the next time you're getting tired of people posting that they can't wait for sl to launch, just dig deep and find some extra patience to ignore them.

FYI, it is a LITTLE presumptuous to assume that everyone else is ignorant. It only shows your OWN ignorance. We're all in the dark about sl's launch, so unless you have something nice to say, don't say anything at all.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

We cant Do more Than wait and see everybody get a life or somethin

Chronicler of Alterra nazgulking's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by draxor View Post
    We cant Do more Than wait and see everybody get a life or somethin
    This. I was very impatient at the beginning, but then lost all hope. Now I feel better It will be released...eventually.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hey I know when star legends will come out!
    Sometime in the future.
    So all you people that are just sitting around doing nothing, get up and start doing something.
    (and don't even think about flaming or I will report your posts immediately)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mega pwner View Post
    Hey I know when star legends will come out!Sometime in the future.So all you people that are just sitting around doing nothing, get up and start doing something.(and don't even think about flaming or I will report your posts immediately)
    Why would any flame...is this what the community has came too....Dark times are ahead my friends.

ZERO COMMANDO
    Follow me on Twitter @Zero_SLegends