Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: When Will Star Legends Launch? - Currently Working with Apple for App Approval

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    260 Posts

Don't you guys understand what Sam was saying? This is GOOD NEWS. Most of the time in the approval process is waiting for your turn in the queue. SL has finally come to the top of the queue. That means, if it passes (and why wouldn't it?), that it won't be much longer to wait. But he can't say "it will be very, very soon" because that could jinx it. So he had to say "it could be several days or a week". Read between the lines. This is cause for celebration.

And p.s. Android users got to beta test, so stop hating on Apple.

p.p.s. dated March 5th, discusses Malware in apps when not tested!!!
    Last edited by Snakespeare; 07-19-2011 at 03:11 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

8'( crying but meh waited this long...

BTW not all Droid users got beta.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Thegodofgreen View Post
    8'( crying but meh waited this long...

BTW not all Droid users got beta.
    BTW not all VERIZON Droid users got beta...

Many Verizon users on compatible devices were unable to install. I have an original Droid, which is on the supposed list of compatible devices, went through items in the forum, including attempting the links to install VCast Apps directly from Verizon, *228, several hours on the phone with Verizon "technical" support...finally went to the Verizon store and attempted to install, with the blessing of a store associate, the app on no less than 7 different Droids, before I finally got it to install on an Xperia Play so I could log in and reserve my name and tool around for a few minutes (and the phones were in demo mode so I got at best 5 minutes at a time before it reset...)

I suspect most Verizon Droid users unable to install gave up long before my stubborn behind and just assumed their device was incompatible or there was some other reason that they weren't supposed to be able to have the beta when it was just Verizon's messed up distribution...

On the plus side, I was able to score a beta key to install on my eee Transformer tablet and it is amazing and getting better by the day...
    You WILL LOVE IT!

Thanks Devs for EverYtHinG!!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I'm a Droid user and i'm waiting impatiently for it to come out.. :/ *sigh* i think i'mma, go sleep till it comes out
    GabrielleW: Lvl 15 - Enchantress

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=46709&dateline=130620  1080

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

i cant wait the suspense is killing me!!

6.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #6
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,092 Posts

Closing this thread and redirecting comments to the latest announcement: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...Android-Market

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

I know this is easy for me to say since I already have all three classes at 20+, but to those of you who haven't played it yet, it is sooooo worth the wait. Kinda like when ya order something dope and you're waiting what seems like forever for UPS, FedEx, or DSL to get there...but once you finally get it, it makes you apreciate it more...and also keep in mind that iOS had a hefty 6 month jump on PL...so the shoes on the other foot a lil bit...adjust and take a deep breathe...now hold it until ya pass out...wake up and play SL lol! See you guys in the game! Gonna be hectic when it drops!
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=49319&dateline=131232  4660
    Cappinkiosk <Pay It Forward>
    -Dead Shot Mafia- Guild Master

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Oh and of course...DROID FTW.
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=49319&dateline=131232  4660
    Cappinkiosk <Pay It Forward>
    -Dead Shot Mafia- Guild Master

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CappinClutch View Post
    Oh and of course...DROID FTW.
    heyyyyy cappinclutch its khaos XD anyways the game does rock , although im not surprised that appl is taking a while to let it release. but thats how things go... ive just been enjoying the game lol....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

This announcement can be taken in either a pessamistic or optamistic veiw by most forumers (ie the glass is half empty or half full)... either way, the people that don't have access to the beta (such as apple and some droid users), have to wait.

I think Sam said it best in another thread.... Patience is a virtue

Fyi, I don't have the beta as I'm on Sprint network, not Verizon.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    260 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xero View Post
    This announcement can be taken in either a pessamistic or optamistic veiw by most forumers (ie the glass is half empty or half full)... either way, the people that don't have access to the beta (such as apple and some droid users), have to wait.

I think Sam said it best in another thread.... Patience is a virtue

Fyi, I don't have the beta as I'm on Sprint network, not Verizon.
    ohhhh.... I'm going for optimism on this one. Annie says it best!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Sometimes patience is what I have a lot of and sometimes I don't have any, in this case I'm kinda impatient and want it now! But I'll be playing it and enjoy it more when it comes out, though a nice present from apple would be to release it in like a week instead of 2 weeks. But life goes on
    55 enchantress (Dex Mage)-Keasha
    35 Archer (str bird)-Mkcecil
    36 Warrior (pure str)
    35 enchantress (pvp mage)-Kittenkaster

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    260 Posts

I know... what we have to remember is that you can only get to level 20, then 21 at 10x XP, and by this time next week we'll be at level cap. So why rush it?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

I choose to remain stupidly optimistic. But then, if I found a gift-wrapped bag of horse manure under my Christmas tree, I'd go looking for the pony...
    Rauen Haikus' dex 60 sammich-maker; Grievousangel Haikus' 58 Mage/Butler, Jeffrey; Diffie Wounded's 55 drink-mixer; Ghazaal Noobmigo's 47 cheerleader. SL: Rauen, 36 Op & Bod's turkey baster; Yosinabe 36 Engi; Chedaka 36 Comm

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I agree that patience is a virtue but people dont want to see two weeks the game will be released then here comes week two and now its said next week... Can we really believe next week this app will be released or will it just be delayed again? Yeah i know im being a bit pushy but summer break is ending soon... Some of us play sports alot and we like to come home to a game but what if this game is constantly delayed? You cant keep saying patience is a virtue that works sometimes but after a while people lose their patience.

Proud member of AEO!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Like right now i looked forward for these 2 weeks to go by then all of the sudden this thread pops up saying, guys it might not be released until next week:/ Like when amazon got messed up we waited like 2-3 days and now the people who cant play SL have to play PL and we are also waiting for guilds and the expansion which they said later this summer it will be released what happens if they delay that? Do you guys really think everyone will have patience? Im trying to keep my mouth shut but ive been patient to long and am actually getting mad at this stuff..

Proud member of AEO!

Tournament & Ladder Leader Silentarrow's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Magicfrost View Post
    Like right now i looked forward for these 2 weeks to go by then all of the sudden this thread pops up saying, guys it might not be released until next week:/ Like when amazon got messed up we waited like 2-3 days and now the people who cant play SL have to play PL and we are also waiting for guilds and the expansion which they said later this summer it will be released what happens if they delay that? Do you guys really think everyone will have patience? Im trying to keep my mouth shut but ive been patient to long and am actually getting mad at this stuff..
    As said above almost all of the wait is over, Star Legends is now at the top of the waiting list (I think) for all we know it may be released tommorow or on Thursday.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Silentarrow View Post
    As said above almost all of the wait is over, Star Legends is now at the top of the waiting list (I think) for all we know it may be released tommorow or on Thursday.
    They just said it could be several days to a week i doubt it would be tommorrow or thursday. And like i posted some of us play sports like me... I may not be here to play it if it ever gets released...

Proud member of AEO!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Magicfrost View Post
    I know what you mean. It's friggin frustrating.
    TVIS - 56 Warrior | Pocket Legends Founder
    TVIS - 35 Commando
    TVIS - 31 Male Vampire

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Awesome news. I have really enjoyed beta.