Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: When Will Star Legends Launch? - Currently Working with Apple for App Approval

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    114 Posts

Diablo III is just a myth blizzard just made it up

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    372 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cascade View Post
    Diablo III is just a myth blizzard just made it up
    It certainty seems like it!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    549 Posts

It's coming!

And so is SL!

Star light, star bright...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

Diablo3 is what 7 years in the making? In the grand scheme of things what's a few more days *refreshes app store for 100th time today*

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thx sam for the info!
    Jabalba-level 56 tank
    Goldenshooter-level 37 duck
    Deathpowers-level 10 noob mage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

@shadowie Did you really just say only five people are 190/190? There are way more and anyway not very much people want to do quests if we are lvled already. And I thought the other thread was OFFICIAL information but i guessed wrong so how do you know this is OFFICIAL information.

Proud member of AEO!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

If i looked at all of the people or companies who gave us time to update a game and make a new game I would be bored out of my mind. Gameloft made about 50 games and the try to update them all. Mojang made Minecraft and Scrolls and tons more and they update them constantly they dont do this for fun people do this stuff to start a company and make money and sometimes they do it for fun or for us. So really dont act like they are the only company that does it.

Proud member of AEO!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Still not out in app store... but closer by the second!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Okay wait i just reread it apple didnt say a specific time or date sts is just going with what they did with pocket legends so this could actually take like 2 months or 6 months so don't get your hopes up about this being in the app store in 1 week or anytime sooner i mean it could be several days to a week but it could also be several months because if you read above they usually took 1-2 weeks to accept pocket legends that doesnt mean this will be 1-2 weeks it could alot longer. Just thought id tell the people so their hopes arent all up for nothing.

Proud member of AEO!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Cannot wait for the release so that my son can play! He has been itching since his dad and I both won beta keys! He will be ecstatic when he can run around with mom and dad again, since we haven't been playing PL much!

Chronicler of Alterra nazgulking's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

@Magicfrost: You just killed my day

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    260 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Magicfrost View Post
    Okay wait i just reread it apple didnt say a specific time or date sts is just going with what they did with pocket legends so this could actually take like 2 months or 6 months so don't get your hopes up about this being in the app store in 1 week or anytime sooner i mean it could be several days to a week but it could also be several months because if you read above they usually took 1-2 weeks to accept pocket legends that doesnt mean this will be 1-2 weeks it could alot longer. Just thought id tell the people so their hopes arent all up for nothing.
    I disagree. Most of the waiting time is waiting your turn to get reviewed. The review process itself can not take too long because Apple reviews thousands of apps per week. But this is a new app, not an update, so that probably means the full suite of tests. Furthermore, I posted the summary from a developer site of the things that an app can get rejected for, and never has PL ever had any of those issues. Well, one... the townes are social so they have to prove that they enforce rules of basic decency. So there is no real reason for rejecting it, unless it crashes unexpectedly. But STS knows about those requirements and has submitted to Apple enough times to anticipate all those things.

In short, once it got to the top of the queue yesterday, it should be coming any day now. Only a critical flaw could stop it, and the devs are too experienced to submit such to Apple.

So I think it will happen today!

I am jealous of the Droid people in one regard. They have more media participation in games development. Apple e-zines and glossies just seem to treat games as second-class apps. But look at how the various Droid-zines get involved with the developers, taking interviews, putting out reviews, generating hype. If there were that kind of involvement from the Apple side of things, then maybe there would be Apple icons floating over people's heads, not just antennae and playstation buttons. Good work, Droid fans. Apple fans, we gotta write some letters!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

if im correct and i dont know if i am, but as far as i know apple updates the app store at midnight every day so if u really want to be the first one to have it stay up till midnight every day and check at 12:01 every day.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Snakespeare View Post
    I am jealous of the Droid people in one regard. They have more media participation in games development. Apple e-zines and glossies just seem to treat games as second-class apps. But look at how the various Droid-zines get involved with the developers, taking interviews, putting out reviews, generating hype. If there were that kind of involvement from the Apple side of things, then maybe there would be Apple icons floating over people's heads, not just antennae and playstation buttons. Good work, Droid fans. Apple fans, we gotta write some letters!
    i totally and completeley agree with you! we need to start a petition or start writing letters!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mega pwner View Post
    i totally and completeley agree with you! we need to start a petition or start writing letters!!
    We should fill up their support inbox!
    TVIS - 56 Warrior | Pocket Legends Founder
    TVIS - 35 Commando
    TVIS - 31 Male Vampire

None of your business, creeper... Geez...
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

@Blizzard remarks. Lol you think Diablo III is a disappointment, any one remeber the Starcraft: Ghost project? That was gonna be epic....

on topic: Yeah I'm super anxious about jumping in SL. I know the twinks from PL are gonna be a little irritated with me not being on as much, but it's SL!!
    Expert pvp builder and tester, horrible execution XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Register View Post
    I was trying to be optimistic. Thanks for eating my fries.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Probably already full.

Devs working hard can't hate but ready. Till then PL up. Trying to be at least 50... stuck at 46
    Someone died→raged quits→1 guy left room→the other 2 follow→... MmFfFf₣ we were at the boss too. 8(

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Thegodofgreen View Post
    Probably already full.

Devs working hard can't hate but ready. Till then PL up. Trying to be at least 50... stuck at 46
    I was talking about Apple's inbox. Spam it up! JK
    TVIS - 56 Warrior | Pocket Legends Founder
    TVIS - 35 Commando
    TVIS - 31 Male Vampire

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Yeah just so u guys are aware of it anything need to get done in pl u better hurry because I gerentee that everyone from pl is gona be gonnnee in sl I personaly think thetes gona be so much sever traffic that lag and server shut down will prob happen

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Thegodofgreen View Post
    8'( crying but meh waited this long...

BTW not all Droid users got beta.
    BTW not all VERIZON Droid users got beta...

Many Verizon users on compatible devices were unable to install. I have an original Droid, which is on the supposed list of compatible devices, went through items in the forum, including attempting the links to install VCast Apps directly from Verizon, *228, several hours on the phone with Verizon "technical" support...finally went to the Verizon store and attempted to install, with the blessing of a store associate, the app on no less than 7 different Droids, before I finally got it to install on an Xperia Play so I could log in and reserve my name and tool around for a few minutes (and the phones were in demo mode so I got at best 5 minutes at a time before it reset...)

I suspect most Verizon Droid users unable to install gave up long before my stubborn behind and just assumed their device was incompatible or there was some other reason that they weren't supposed to be able to have the beta when it was just Verizon's messed up distribution...

On the plus side, I was able to score a beta key to install on my eee Transformer tablet and it is amazing and getting better by the day...
    You WILL LOVE IT!

Thanks Devs for EverYtHinG!!!!