Thread: Transfer?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Transfer?

Is it possible to transfer an unregistered account character to a registered account?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

I do believe you can. Go into your menu and click on the tab marked "Menu". Click on "My Account" and there's a button marked "Register Account".
    Rauen Haikus' dex 60 sammich-maker; Grievousangel Haikus' 58 Mage/Butler, Jeffrey; Diffie Wounded's 55 drink-mixer; Ghazaal Noobmigo's 47 cheerleader. SL: Rauen, 36 Op & Bod's turkey baster; Yosinabe 36 Engi; Chedaka 36 Comm

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    260 Posts

Actually, you can have several accounts plus one unregistered account per device. And no, I don't think you can transfer characters between accounts, registered or not.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Just tried it and for clarification: I couldn't find a way to add the unregistered char to one of my existing accounts. I could, however, make a new account with another email and use that to register the previously unregistered char. I hope that makes sense because I think I just confused myself. :/ Being able to add an unregistered char to an existing account would be nice and it'd make a good suggestion for the Suggestions forum. I would guess, tho, that there'd have to be a way to charge you the 5 plat to do so unless you had a pre-paid char slot.
    Rauen Haikus' dex 60 sammich-maker; Grievousangel Haikus' 58 Mage/Butler, Jeffrey; Diffie Wounded's 55 drink-mixer; Ghazaal Noobmigo's 47 cheerleader. SL: Rauen, 36 Op & Bod's turkey baster; Yosinabe 36 Engi; Chedaka 36 Comm