Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Regarding game balance Pvp

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Plus..people yelling at you for mana.. what am I gonna say? I don't have any.. my whole party would leave, get on the other team and make dyni chow fun

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dynimite View Post
    Im sure that works However, rouges can drop packs first and slide to get them.. I would have no choice but to follow and attack with no heal..
    You do have a choice, the arena is a vast place. Why let the rogue dictate where to fight? Wait it out and force him to fight away from his packs. You don't have to attack in a place where he's strongest.

It's actually better for you if a rogue puts his packs down at the start, it paints out a path for you exactly where not to go.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dynimite View Post
    Plus..people yelling at you for mana.. what am I gonna say? I don't have any.. my whole party would leave, get on the other team and make dyni chow fun
    I'm talking about in a duel environment. You're asking how to kill a rogue, so that's what I'm giving advice on. For a clash environment, you use your teammates and strategies to your advantage. Rogues have much less influence in a clash based environment so it should be easier for you to take out s rogue in that setting than in a duel arena.

Right now, in terms of duel arena:

1. Warriors
    2. Sorcerers/Rogues

There's no number 3, because warrior eats both rogue and sorcerer no matter how good the sorcerer or rogue is. However, the rogue and sorcerer both have an equal chance at killing each other.

For clash setting, you rely on your warriors and fellow Mage's to kill the rogue together. Anyways, a rogue does not have a chance in a clash based environment these days. If he does, there's something wrong with your teams strategy.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Im gonna get some sleep but.. I still feel like mages can use a buff and no matter what anyone says we have been left behind in all the differnt perks rouges and tanks have been given over the years...time to show the little blue guys some love too STS..let's vs sometimes zeus you can show me what your talking about.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Tanks are taking over like S Curry over NBA.. but you know for years rouges dominated up until late armor de buff.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Dynimite For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

Mage is easy to kill compared to rogue by warrior.

There's enough time to deal damage and heal. I remembering when i used my mage, a warrior asked to fight him and said he won't attack me for 30 second and i can attack him for that time. I spammed all attack skills on him and he keeps heal,jugg, VB and at the end i died by his pet. And today i play warrior with average gears ( No Arcanes sword,no arcane ring, no planar pendant and i'm not socketed jewels either, i use galen and old forager set assault/underhaul set)) (stats 7500ish health 2300ish armor 628 damage) can easily kill a mage with arcane ring,new arcane staff.And i seen warriors even challenging 3 mages for 1vs 3. Seriously underpowered

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

Also to add mage is in the same state as warrior against PVE bosses. Both suck against PVE bosses. But mage can easily kills mob crowds. Warrior needs aegis for that

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

Mages might be good in a clash environment, but only in a support perspective.
    Even if i feel good whyle wearing my support role in clashes, that's mean that we need some buff, in one way or another, which can help us survive better and kill too.
    If also the maxed out rogues r still complaining abt the pvp environments i don't see why mages cannot complains too.. and i cannot accept the mood "u ve got a shield" when i have to sacrifice a lot to survive the second aimed of a rogue, if i've survived the first combo lol, u guys do tons of crit.. literally tons at 56, expecially the maxed out rogues and that's ur "job" in the end.
    So, Diny, i'm with ya my fellow colleguee
    Last edited by Kharjojo; 04-20-2016 at 08:57 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    You will want some str in your build as well to strengthen your shield. Your damage will still be more than enough to nuke a rogue.

This will work for most rogues, for a rogue like me, you will need to sacrifice int for str like I've sacrificed dex for str. Also, needless to say, the more crit the better.
    About how much str will I need 25-50 or more?? In base stat points??

Sent from my XT1526 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Bvtz; 04-20-2016 at 08:37 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by yubaraj View Post
    Yap mages need bufff.

Plz look onto curse skill. Make it useful by reducing cooldown and also make it so that it can reflect the damage we absorb. If we get hit by aim shot 6k dmg then reflect it too rogue plz. Then that's balance.
    Lol, are you kidding? You want one skill to reflect the damage equivalent of any hits you take?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by onadraosari View Post
    Mage is character, who has a lot mana. I dnt understand why did u make this thread? Nd mage dnt create for pvp.
    It's awsm pve character, best of all, but it's not pvp as rog or warr. Good mage has 7k+ mana plus, i think its a lot,
    Nd mage has heal skill which back some mana
    Oh right 7k mana and i use about 50 mana pot in every elite, our critical wasnt good as rogues i was mean the damage output not the rate. Then warrior? 9k hp 3k armor and 800 damage? Seriously. We mage 4.5k hp 1.4k armor and 900 damage -.- and you say that mage arent created for PvP i disagree with that. In lvl cap 41 we mage could kill a warrior even before any mythic come out that time only legend and 36 mythic seen. Thats not so hard to kill a warrior if you have damage above 600 that time and warrior have damage around 400, even when the mythic weapon come out we are still could kill 2 warrior alone but now? Its diffrent 2mage gang warrior, mage get killed by warr thats diffrent now. Dont judge us a mage as a character who shouldnt plat PvP just cuz the warrior stat get boost 400 damage in 1expand, what happen if mage have 1400 damage vs with warrior 800 damage ha? Warr damage doubled from 41 cap why mage get 300 damage boost? Why not double too?? Well thats not fair since rogue got 1.5x damage boost after 46 cap :'( not fair

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by yubaraj View Post
    Yap mages need bufff.

Plz look onto curse skill. Make it useful by reducing cooldown and also make it so that it can reflect the damage we absorb. If we get hit by aim shot 6k dmg then reflect it too rogue plz. Then that's balance.
    Reflect in PvP? Lol OP if they do then mage will got all job in PvP, PvE D:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fredystern View Post
    Oh right 7k mana and i use about 50 mana pot in every elite, our critical wasnt good as rogues i was mean the damage output not the rate. Then warrior? 9k hp 3k armor and 800 damage? Seriously. We mage 4.5k hp 1.4k armor and 900 damage -.- and you say that mage arent created for PvP i disagree with that. In lvl cap 41 we mage could kill a warrior even before any mythic come out that time only legend and 36 mythic seen. Thats not so hard to kill a warrior if you have damage above 600 that time and warrior have damage around 400, even when the mythic weapon come out we are still could kill 2 warrior alone but now? Its diffrent 2mage gang warrior, mage get killed by warr thats diffrent now. Dont judge us a mage as a character who shouldnt plat PvP just cuz the warrior stat get boost 400 damage in 1expand, what happen if mage have 1400 damage vs with warrior 800 damage ha? Warr damage doubled from 41 cap why mage get 300 damage boost? Why not double too?? Well thats not fair since rogue got 1.5x damage boost after 46 cap :'( not fair
    You have 7k mana. Its a lot. But you're a mage. So, noone complains. Rogues use a hell of a lot mana pots in PvE. But they have great crit %. Because they're rogues. And if you quote the stats of a geared tank, atleast quote the stats of a similiarly geared mage. The warriors were a class which was left uncared for about 2 seasons. They were useless in PvE and if not very well geared, almost as useless in PvP. I agree that, right now, warriors are OP, mainly because of the sword and its proc. But you say At Lvl 41 and 36, you could kill warriors easily. That part should never have happened. Warriors are supposed to have the class advatange over mages(in duels ofc). Thats how the kill triangle is supposed to go.
    Rogues got a great damage boost? Look at their armor now. Right now, mages who know what they're doing and play smartly can do very well in PvP situations and warriors don't even need to try that hard. If rogues get back their damage in PvP(which is going to happen soon on a trial basis), they can be true glass cannons. I believe that would even out a clash situation but we'll just have to see...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Serillia View Post
    You have 7k mana. Its a lot. But you're a mage. So, noone complains. Rogues use a hell of a lot mana pots in PvE. But they have great crit %. Because they're rogues. And if you quote the stats of a geared tank, atleast quote the stats of a similiarly geared mage. The warriors were a class which was left uncared for about 2 seasons. They were useless in PvE and if not very well geared, almost as useless in PvP. I agree that, right now, warriors are OP, mainly because of the sword and its proc. But you say At Lvl 41 and 36, you could kill warriors easily. That part should never have happened. Warriors are supposed to have the class advatange over mages(in duels ofc). Thats how the kill triangle is supposed to go.
    Rogues got a great damage boost? Look at their armor now. Right now, mages who know what they're doing and play smartly can do very well in PvP situations and warriors don't even need to try that hard. If rogues get back their damage in PvP(which is going to happen soon on a trial basis), they can be true glass cannons. I believe that would even out a clash situation but we'll just have to see...
    Not easily at all to kill a tank in 41 but now nealy impossible that what i want to say. Rogue nearly kill us by 1combo and if we already use shield then waiting for another combo
    And mage didnt got any nerf in PvP right? I dont remember mage got nerf or buff in PvP if there's not no reason to play PvP this weekend :3

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by supersyan View Post
    Mage is easy to kill compared to rogue by warrior.

There's enough time to deal damage and heal. I remembering when i used my mage, a warrior asked to fight him and said he won't attack me for 30 second and i can attack him for that time. I spammed all attack skills on him and he keeps heal,jugg, VB and at the end i died by his pet. And today i play warrior with average gears ( No Arcanes sword,no arcane ring, no planar pendant and i'm not socketed jewels either, i use galen and old forager set assault/underhaul set)) (stats 7500ish health 2300ish armor 628 damage) can easily kill a mage with arcane ring,new arcane staff.And i seen warriors even challenging 3 mages for 1vs 3. Seriously underpowered
    Sorry but weren't u talking about how balanced PVP is few days ago by saying tanks equal with all classes and that you can't kill a undergeared rogue with ur undergeared tank but now u kill a maxed mage with undergeared tank? Changed Mind?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

i know some players see "some" mages op right now
    but the only op mages aren't that much
    the guy who wants a buff is an regular Mage
    that mean he wants a blance compared to rogue who use nekro and dragon daggers and the new free gear
    also we need to respec skill if we want duel/clash
    but with the new 10 skill we have we can use frost/curse right
    but no skills for mastery
    while rogues only need aim/nox/packs/pierce
    and by that they can vs/clash with it

it's simple mages aren't that good anymore
    the only way to kill rogue/tank using right skills
    but we have to respec everytime
    while other classes take 1 build

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Saud View Post
    i know some players see "some" mages op right now
    but the only op mages aren't that much
    the guy who wants a buff is an regular Mage
    that mean he wants a blance compared to rogue who use nekro and dragon daggers and the new free gear
    also we need to respec skill if we want duel/clash
    but with the new 10 skill we have we can use frost/curse right
    but no skills for mastery
    while rogues only need aim/nox/packs/pierce
    and by that they can vs/clash with it

it's simple mages aren't that good anymore
    the only way to kill rogue/tank using right skills
    but we have to respec everytime
    while other classes take 1 build
    All classes require more than one build..lol. Rogues have 3 different builds.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    All classes require more than one build..lol. Rogues have 3 different builds.
    but..the famous build for both vs/clash
    aim/nox/packs/pierce-nekro-arc dagger
    war:axe/smash/jugg/heal-nekro-arc sword
    mages(in clash):shield/fire/lighting/heal-nekro-arc staff is the best for clash
    vs:frost/lighting/sometimes curse/heal/shield-nekro-gun cuz we can't just stop and try to hit target
    it's simple zeus, its ok to say the class is weak
    and I hope see u play mage, u will know how 2 combo break shield

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by intrepd View Post
    Sorry but weren't u talking about how balanced PVP is few days ago by saying tanks equal with all classes and that you can't kill a undergeared rogue with ur undergeared tank but now u kill a maxed mage with undergeared tank? Changed Mind?
    NO
    May be u should quote the post in that thread where i said tanks equal with all classes and that i can't kill undergeared rogue with ur undergeared tank.

I said "I'm talking about rogues compared to gear level of mine. which is the free mythic set. And they still win 7/10 and do crit a lot. When i used my aegis my hp ws 8.2k+ and 3200 armor (with abaddon pet) and still rogues crit 6k+"

Where to search? page 1,2,3 and 4 i never posted above that because of flaming and misinterpreting what i'm saying there by when i said warrior needs INT,DEX points which i consider as a single stats and not separate as passive or main . All posts are unedited and none of them deleted.
    And no change of mind as well. Here's my quote from that same thread as well page 3- post #59
    Mage armor is the weak. Mages are food

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

NO
    May be u should quote the post in that thread where i said tanks equal with all classes and that i can't kill undergeared rogue with ur undergeared tank.

I said "I'm talking about rogues compared to gear level of mine. which is the free mythic set. And they still win 7/10 and do crit a lot. When i used my aegis my hp ws 8.2k+ and 3200 armor (with abaddon pet) and still rogues crit 6k+"

Where to search? page 1,2,3 and 4 i never posted above that because of flaming and misinterpreting what i'm saying there by when i said warrior needs INT,DEX points which i consider as a single stats and not separate as passive or main . All posts are unedited and none of them deleted.
    And no change of mind as well. Here's my quote from that same thread as well page 3- post #59

First of all neither a mage or tank needs dex in stats, and how come you lose vs a same geared rogue but win a maxed mage? And with lower stats than the stats you used vs the rogue 7500 instead of 8500 and 2300 armor instead of 3200.
    You shouldnt be losing vs the rogue then.