Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Regarding game balance Pvp

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by intrepd View Post
    First of all neither a mage or tank needs dex in stats, and how come you lose vs a same geared rogue but win a maxed mage? And with lower stats than the stats you used vs the rogue 7500 instead of 8500 and 2300 armor instead of 3200.
    You shouldnt be losing vs the rogue then.
    He's using Aegis, that's why. Lava sword and he won't lose.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    He's using Aegis, that's why. Lava sword and he won't lose.
    He said against the maxed mage he used no arcane

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Lol, are you kidding? You want one skill to reflect the damage equivalent of any hits you take?
    Hehe yap. That means rogues will think before spamming attack to poor squishy mage.

Anyways my point regarding curse is that curse has become so useless. Make it useful. Viable solution can be reducing cooldown and increasing it's area. I know reflect will be too op. But I see rogues crying all the time in clash. I don't want to see them do better in clash. Mage should be better in clash situation.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

To all the mages.crying here for buffs on their class,seriously?learn to play ,equaaly geared rogue with mage fight,mage can always win in tdm,i am not gonna tell the tact,go find it out,only wars are extremely op and unfairly one based amount of gold u spend for other two clases to even get close to become equal

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by intrepd View Post
    First of all neither a mage or tank needs dex in stats, and how come you lose vs a same geared rogue but win a maxed mage? And with lower stats than the stats you used vs the rogue 7500 instead of 8500 and 2300 armor instead of 3200.
    You shouldnt be losing vs the rogue then.
    This is a miscommunication problem. When i say 'stats' I mean i consider both passive and main stats a single stats and not separate Passive or MAIN. When i say warriors needs INT And DEX on their stats people automatically assumes its the MAIN stats and not PASSIVE stats.

How come you lose vs a same geared rogue but win a maxed mage?
    Rogues crits a lot on me. Can't handle multiple crit of 6k, 5k ,6k.. as my hp is 7500ish On the other side when mages strike with multiple strikes i get to about 30% health and still have time to recover using Horn of heal. Usually by that time shield is dropped and can't run a way. 2,3 strikes and some autos kill them so fast. I wondered the same when i killed them because they have better gear than me and they should be the one who win against me.
    And with 8500 hp and 3200 armor (with aegis and abaddon pet) against rogues i still loose most of the time. Its due to lack of damage i'm dealing on rogue and the crit from rogue which is now will 5.5kish (dmg is 600ish with aegis i lose damage when use aegis). And here's the thing, i can't feel my armor or tankiness when VS against rogues because i couldm't land my autos or pet attacks or potential debuff from pets and rogues do multiple crit like 5k,5.5,5.7 through my 3200 armor. And i feel the same when my armor is 2300 ish when vs against rogues But not against mages i can take even more hits when with aegis and can kill them as well.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by yubaraj View Post
    Hehe yap. That means rogues will think before spamming attack to poor squishy mage.

Anyways my point regarding curse is that curse has become so useless. Make it useful. Viable solution can be reducing cooldown and increasing it's area. I know reflect will be too op. But I see rogues crying all the time in clash. I don't want to see them do better in clash. Mage should be better in clash situation.
    Nobody is asking for a rogue to be better in clash situation, they are asking for a rogue to have a USE in a clash situation. There's currently no use because of the nerf. Even prior to the nerf, sorcerers have always been preferred over rogues.

Quote Originally Posted by supersyan View Post
    This is a miscommunication problem. When i say 'stats' I mean i consider both passive and main stats a single stats and not separate Passive or MAIN. When i say warriors needs INT And DEX on their stats people automatically assumes its the MAIN stats and not PASSIVE stats.

How come you lose vs a same geared rogue but win a maxed mage?
    Rogues crits a lot on me. Can't handle multiple crit of 6k, 5k ,6k.. as my hp is 7500ish On the other side when mages strike with multiple strikes i get to about 30% health and still have time to recover using Horn of heal. Usually by that time shield is dropped and can't run a way. 2,3 strikes and some autos kill them so fast. I wondered the same when i killed them because they have better gear than me and they should be the one who win against me.
    And with 8500 hp and 3200 armor (with aegis and abaddon pet) against rogues i still loose most of the time. Its due to lack of damage i'm dealing on rogue and the crit from rogue which is now will 5.5kish (dmg is 600ish with aegis i lose damage when use aegis). And here's the thing, i can't feel my armor or tankiness when VS against rogues because i couldm't land my autos or pet attacks or potential debuff from pets and rogues do multiple crit like 5k,5.5,5.7 through my 3200 armor. And i feel the same when my armor is 2300 ish when vs against rogues But not against mages i can take even more hits when with aegis and can kill them as well.
    Your problem is your weapon choice. You're using the wrong weapon, that doesn't mean rogues are OP.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Sounds like all you tanks and rouges want to keep the blue man down.. how about some support. You are all so scared we might take some kills away or something.. we use mana for you so you can get kills and stats and we get a nice pat on the back or blamed if we don't heal fast enough.. Reflect shield? That's boss let's make that happen too OP? Nah just right.. it will make people think twice about blind shooting us or grabing us to jump us.. HA HA HA YES!!!! REFLECT I love it...

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dynimite View Post
    Sounds like all you tanks and rouges want to keep the blue man down.. how about some support. You are all so scared we might take some kills away or something.. we use mana for you so you can get kills and stats and we get a nice pat on the back or blamed if we don't heal fast enough.. Reflect shield? That's boss let's make that happen too OP? Nah just right.. it will make people think twice about blind shooting us or grabing us to jump us.. HA HA HA YES!!!! REFLECT I love it...
    U gotta be kidding lol if there was that reflect ur talking about ill just hse pure str build and wait for rogue to hit me until it dies since i have more hp.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Oh yea?? I'll invite Zeus to hold you down while I hind behind him and Zap they be jevus out you.. BWA HA HA AH HA.. SMURFS!!!!

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Oh yea?? I'll invite Zeus to hold you down while I hind behind him and Zap they be jevus out you.. BWA HA HA AH HA.. SMURFS!!!!

What are you even saying?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

That's my only rebuddle against what you were saying about some strange build. I didn't have anything for that unfortunately

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

All joking aside.. I don't want to know about differnt builds or ways non mages see how they would like mages to be. In your eyes we have been mush and of course you all would like us to stay that way because with balance we can probably kick the snot out of most of you. I see that your scared and that's ok but be honest... who is the weakest class and why? How many times have rouges and tanks been buffed or made op with certain items and procs.. how about the smurfs

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Dynimite For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Lol mages aren't created for pvp??? Lmao tell me how

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Rogues do have a role in pvp by doing a lot of damage and dealing critical hits

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Pfft.. really dude? So Arcane legends pvp was only made for rouges and tanks?
    The funny thing is he right!! Smurfs get no love.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Now rogue class will have the full % multiplier again in PvP maps. Everybody will die in one shot combos from now on even the warriors.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

So your saying that because I'm a mage I have to settle for pve only and you support to keep the blue man down because you scared? Gotcha.. I'd boycott healing when your low on fuel

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Dynimite For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Close this thread devs.. I'm done. Gonna make a rouge now

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Dynimite For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts