Thread: The need of introducing new legendary gear sets for pvp preferably for twinks.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Default The need of introducing new legendary gear sets for pvp preferably for twinks.

Hello!
    I think the above-mentioned subject should be brought into consideration, because the market related to decent gears for pvp in twink brackets isn't much effective at getting players their desired gears due to either lack of availability of the good old ones or due to lack of efforts to introduce new better types. which could have encouraged players to try a shot towards new pvp zones. Sadly before trying out other pvp bracket, the scarcity related to good gears of that bracket is encountered by every player. Now the player is left stranded whether or not to try other pvp zones because of the high price of the pre existing gears of that zone as well as a big downfall regarding the availability of new types unless they are introduced. I understand that many of the twink brackets has become dead by now due to dramas but introduction of new legendary gears rather than some stupid vanitys/banners during events for levels excluding the mythic/arcane eligible ones could help the once inactive brackets to become active again because it ll help the players for better and qualitative availability of gears in market.
    Sorry if my English is not good!
    Last edited by savaage; 04-20-2016 at 03:04 PM. Reason: Editing