Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bored and angry blockers destroying pvp,solutions here

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Default Bored and angry blockers destroying pvp,solutions here

Hi guys to those pvp they know how ignoring it is getting blocked all the time cause opponents cant put up to an even players fight,well here 2 things sts can adjust to pvp maps ,they announced many good changes,i hope they come true and we see more good changes.Well for start:
    1)when a player enters a map will have 20secs to pick a team,if the team he wants is full ,he goes out usually,though if he is so<< fair >>and wants to block ,this way if he sits to block when 20secs expire he will automatically be kicked from current pvp map and will return to the previous npc map he was
    2)in case he joins the opposite team and stays to block ,players of the team will be given the right through an icon next to his hp/mana bar to be kicked from the map.
    But in order for this to happen all players of team must vote yes for kick out of map,if one press no,player wont be kicked
    This option will be available only when team reaches max number of players, ctf(4+1the onevoted to be removed),and on tdm respectively
    Each player will have the right to vote someone for remove other from pvp map once per map and around 5 times daily ,so no abuses made,ty for reading,leave ur comments

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to reiewaun For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by reiewaun View Post
    Hi guys to those pvp they know how ignoring it is getting blocked all the time cause opponents cant put up to an even players fight,well here 2 things sts can adjust to pvp maps ,they announced many good changes,i hope they come true and we see more good changes.Well for start:
    1)when a player enters a map will have 20secs to pick a team,if the team he wants is full ,he goes out usually,though if he is so<< fair >>and wants to block ,this way if he sits to block when 20secs expire he will automatically be kicked from current pvp map and will return to the previous npc map he was
    2)in case he joins the opposite team and stays to block ,players of the team will be given the right through an icon next to his hp/mana bar to be kicked from the map.
    But in order for this to happen all players of team must vote yes for kick out of map,if one press no,player wont be kicked
    This option will be available only when team reaches max number of players, ctf(4+1the onevoted to be removed),and on tdm respectively
    Each player will have the right to vote someone for remove other from pvp map once per map and around 5 times daily ,so no abuses made,ty for reading,leave ur comments
    2) what if there is 2 blockers?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Leave map 2 blockers is extreme cant get u other solution xd

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

I have sympathy with u coz i play in zone lvl 17 zone which is famous for his blocking issues and clashes are with either lvl 16s and 18s fully hardly fair clash though but the best way is avoid blocked clash at endgame /twink till u got a good experienced team or farm those blockers in random clash till sts doesn't find solution of this issue
    Leave map 2 blockers is extreme cant get u other solution xd

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

Dont play PvP anymore play PvE and join us lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    769 Posts

Or another solution: Leave the map

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

20 seconds is too long. You should get 5-10 before it boots you back to town. This would probably encourage people to join maps more frequently too

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

5secs is too few there are people lagging or want to decide to pick a team anyway thats up to sts what we want is this to come true

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Just leave a map brother play smart so no more problem no more new rules in pvp zzzz

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Yummytummy View Post
    Just leave a map brother play smart so no more problem no more new rules in pvp zzzz
    u find it smart to leave a map??rofl if its ctf map and a clash u believe every time we will be leaving the map because a bunch of nabs wants to play this way,pls if u have never pvped u dont know how ahrd is to fight with minus 1 player

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Yes that is good to avoiding the blockers but how about a players that play random they automatically kicked...... (weak in the team) and call another strong player....a players will be always doing that. And if u want to guild war that is not good for tdm like that so PLEASE can we just play in pvp only for guild vs other guild (new map pvp).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ovacal View Post
    Yes that is good to avoiding the blockers but how about a players that play random they automatically kicked...... (weak in the team) and call another strong player....a players will be always doing that. And if u want to guild war that is not good for tdm like that so PLEASE can we just play in pvp only for guild vs other guild (new map pvp).
    Can be, but it wont happen anytime soon since STS is busy with other things, and the goblin event..
    IGN: WORD

Are you a stalker? Awesomeness: ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    248 Posts

If the solution is to "give up" like the others would suggest (i.e. Dont play PvP or Leave the map), then it really doesn't run in my blood. I got very bad KDR because of my stubborness to fight even if I'm against strong odds like blockers and gangers.

My suggestion would be a temporary buff or area buff.
    1. Area Buff - Instead of temporary shield, Players while inside the spawn area in the CTF maps would gain 500 Base Damage increase, 1000 Health increase and 3000 Armor increase. These increases are not subjected to the Buff-debuff mechanics. This will allow a player to slay the entire 5 gangers all alone while inside the spawn area. This would also discourage blockers since the gangers won't be able to gang. The buff stays as long as the player doesn't leave the spawn room but would be gone as soon as the player step outside the spawn area.

2. Temporary Buff - In TDM maps, players will gain 10 seconds of buffs describe in the Area-Buff above after respawning from a death.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Tdm maps are small bud it wouldnt be fair,but if they put spmething like that in ctf probably there will be server problem

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

First idea that is good but how we will do if they not go outside of their spawn

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Second idea after respawning from a death they try to kill fast because of that buff

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

we are confusing the ideas here xd lets say on whose ideas post each comments xd

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

What is blocking?

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

This might be a ignition for dummy farmers to get a room for a lifetime, coz if someone randomly joined there farm room they can easily vote for a kick and ching.. Leaderboards otw

Private messge me for nego..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Scythwarlord View Post
    This might be a ignition for dummy farmers to get a room for a lifetime, coz if someone randomly joined there farm room they can easily vote for a kick and ching.. Leaderboards otw

Private messge me for nego..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    whole team must vote to kick someone so an individual cant kick other