Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bored and angry blockers destroying pvp,solutions here

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ovacal View Post
    Yes that is good to avoiding the blockers but how about a players that play random they automatically kicked...... (weak in the team) and call another strong player....a players will be always doing that. And if u want to guild war that is not good for tdm like that so PLEASE can we just play in pvp only for guild vs other guild (new map pvp).
    ova me and rei believe that giving max o
    5 times the option to vote for kick from map of no abuses like the one u said,it can be max 3,detailsare up to be discussed

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

This is good , will solve the problem once and for all. If you are bothered cuz the "weak" or not skilled players will be kicked , maybe that will also be better. If all team mates don't want one player in a map , Its fear game to kick him. Also , a small suggestion :if a player starts to rage or swear we should be able to block his /a chat for a period of time ( 5-10mins ) if most of the players agree . This will not apply to /t chat .

Ign : Derp - endgame main / Gouiwaa : will be a twink once twinking is back / Derpynuts : lvl1 , my troll account

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kinzmet View Post
    If the solution is to "give up" like the others would suggest (i.e. Dont play PvP or Leave the map), then it really doesn't run in my blood. I got very bad KDR because of my stubborness to fight even if I'm against strong odds like blockers and gangers.

My suggestion would be a temporary buff or area buff.
    1. Area Buff - Instead of temporary shield, Players while inside the spawn area in the CTF maps would gain 500 Base Damage increase, 1000 Health increase and 3000 Armor increase. These increases are not subjected to the Buff-debuff mechanics. This will allow a player to slay the entire 5 gangers all alone while inside the spawn area. This would also discourage blockers since the gangers won't be able to gang. The buff stays as long as the player doesn't leave the spawn room but would be gone as soon as the player step outside the spawn area.

2. Temporary Buff - In TDM maps, players will gain 10 seconds of buffs describe in the Area-Buff above after respawning from a death.
    This is actually good . it will encourage fair games , and the thing known as "spawn farming" won't even exist . this way blocking will be useless , as long as you can sit at spawn and wait until the blocker gets called out . tough the tmd one needs some work. 10s with gale is enough to go on a rampage and demolish the enemy team 4v1. Maybe something like small spawn areas marked with a light aura will do.

Ign : Derp - endgame main / Gouiwaa : will be a twink once twinking is back / Derpynuts : lvl1 , my troll account

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

If a dev has read thread pls make a comment and tell us if u can make those simple things come true.will be great change on every day pvp to be free from blockers