Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: List of nerfed stats for all class

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    203 Posts

Default List of nerfed stats for all class

What are we expecting to see on PVP test this weekend? If anyone else would like to add aside from the popular rog nerfed stats im not that updated in regards to Warriors and Sorcs

Rogs
    *the damage auto nerf will be remove
    *the pet % damage bonus nerf will be removed
    *the armor nerf will be removed?

Warriors
    *vb hp increased ?????
    *shield horn shield stackable?????
    *damage increased?????

Mage
    * shield damage reduc % increased?????
    * damage increased ?????
    Kronos Divine Guild Development PICS HERE -- PVP VIDS HERE AL Retiree

Robhawk

Its easy:

pro rogues:
    PVP Damage nerf disabled -> more damage
    Pet damage nerf disabled -> more damage
    passive Damage nerf disabled -> more damage
    cons rogues:
    NONE

pro warriors:
    NONE
    cons warriors:
    PVP Damage buff disabled -> less damage
    rogues damage buffs

pro mages:
    NONE
    cons mage:
    rogues damage buffs

Even when Ice,light and clock have its stun and freeze it doesn't make any difference because everybody entering PVP arena has a Nekro...

winners: rogues
    losers: warriors, mages

So obviously mages are the **** again, but they are used to.... My warriors juggernaut gets broken frequently with more then 3000 armor from rogues... So without the rogues damage nerfs juggernaut will be nearly useless but we will see... as a mage you don't even need to use Nekro shield because you will be dead within 1 combo for sure! So nekro shield 1 crit shot -> mage dead... charged mage shield after 2 seconds -> 1 combo -> mage dead...

rogues strategy this weekend:

vs other rogues: Nekro AA + pure luck, first combo with crit wins... imho crit not necessary to kill!
    vs mages: Nekro AA, get packs do 1 combo to break shield/nekro shield,spam skills...
    vs warriors: Nekro AA, kite till juggernaut gone, spam skills... or even just spam and kill while jugger active.

Sounds great, doesn't it, lol but at least Zeus gets his OPnes back so he doesn't need to cry anymore that he cant PVP with his OP 17 eyes and para gear... lol !
    Last edited by Robhawk; 04-21-2016 at 08:52 AM.

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Robhawk For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

I play both warr and Rog and personally feel that rog is better the crit which rog does is too great and can reduce a quarter of warr hp and warr doesn't have any ranged attack like rog and mage.it's too hard for warr to get kills

TRY WARR FIRST AND THEN U WILL KNOW IT'S DEFECTS

Sent from my C1505 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Mages are too dangerous atm, they must get nerf. Tanks dont need nerf damage they good as they are, rogues needs damage up

Robhawk

Quote Originally Posted by iiy View Post
    Mages are too dangerous atm, they must get nerf. Tanks dont need nerf damage they good as they are, rogues needs damage up
    Dude... when mages can kill your warrior with decent gear you are just not good enough, PERIOD! I will kill 90% of all endgame mages with my warrior and i dont have a nekro, an eye gem or a single para gem! With nekro as pet id say 98%! The 2% remaining are the ones from last levelcap with paras and eyes only setup... and even fights against them will be close.

So a warrior voting for a mage nerf is a nab, sry! Also trust me, mages wont be your nightmare this weekend, the rogues will be for sure!
    Last edited by Robhawk; 04-21-2016 at 08:13 AM.

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Robhawk For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by iiy View Post
    Lol Some ppl who use warrior as their characters are always crying for nerf.
    Really nerf? Mages are soooo soft when their shield runs out ! Even they are in shield mode they can still easily get killed .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    203 Posts

Until that weekly post i have no idea that warrior has a buff damage on pvp,

any dev/mod/anyone knows post here list of things that will change when they say "free-for-all" pvp
    Kronos Divine Guild Development PICS HERE -- PVP VIDS HERE AL Retiree

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Robhawk View Post
    Its easy:

pro rogues:
    PVP Damage nerf disabled -> more damage
    Pet damage nerf disabled -> more damage
    passive Damage nerf disabled -> more damage
    cons rogues:
    NONE

pro warriors:
    NONE
    cons warriors:
    PVP Damage buff disabled -> less damage
    rogues damage buffs

pro mages:
    NONE
    cons mage:
    rogues damage buffs

Even when Ice,light and clock have its stun and freeze it doesn't make any difference because everybody entering PVP arena has a Nekro...

winners: rogues
    losers: warriors, mages

So obviously mages are the **** again, but they are used to.... My warriors juggernaut gets broken frequently with more then 3000 armor from rogues... So without the rogues damage nerfs juggernaut will be nearly useless but we will see... as a mage you don't even need to use Nekro shield because you will be dead within 1 combo for sure! So nekro shield 1 crit shot -> mage dead... charged mage shield after 2 seconds -> 1 combo -> mage dead...

rogues strategy this weekend:

vs other rogues: Nekro AA + pure luck, first combo with crit wins... imho crit not necessary to kill!
    vs mages: Nekro AA, get packs do 1 combo to break shield/nekro shield,spam skills...
    vs warriors: Nekro AA, kite till juggernaut gone, spam skills... or even just spam and kill while jugger active.

Sounds great, doesn't it, lol but at least Zeus gets his OPnes back so he doesn't need to cry anymore that he cant PVP with his OP 17 eyes and para gear... lol !

+1 this

And I'd suggest tanks and mages not to pvp this weekend and leave it to the rogues

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

The whole point of this is for the dev to have actual data on the (un)balance of classes in pvp. They have heard your complaints and the first step in answering them is to evaluate the issue.
    If you think your class is at a disadvantage, that's the more reason to pvp this weekend. It will give more data for the dev to work on!

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to pretzel For This Useful Post:

13.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #10
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,037 Posts

"Paper is fine... nerf Rock" - Scissors

We do need you guys mixing it up, hopefully in the new map, to give us plenty of data where we can objectively look at the situation.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Justg For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

What everyone forgets is, Warriors only have the buff when using No pet/ a pet without damage%

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by pretzel View Post
    The whole point of this is for the dev to have actual data on the (un)balance of classes in pvp. They have heard your complaints and the first step in answering them is to evaluate the issue.
    If you think your class is at a disadvantage, that's the more reason to pvp this weekend. It will give more data for the dev to work on!

Ty captain obvious

If sts wanna collect data then how about if the whole sts crew would participate on this??

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post

We do need you guys mixing it up, hopefully in the new map, to give us plenty of data where we can objectively look at the situation.

Have you guys ever thought off pvp without any pets?
    And its clear at least for mages that they'd get ohk by rogues as they are the squishy class and warrior will have it hard two...it will be same situation like on several past seasons...if u wanna collect data then sts jump in the pvp boat too

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

I'm not too sure if you all have been in endgame pvp or not (56) but wars do a lot of damage on rouge. Rouge at 56 vs tank. Tank always wins unless tank doesn't use jugg or heal. I've used both rouge and tank. Tank is much better at 56. But mages need a buff, i farm them with rouge and tank.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ydqm View Post
    I'm not too sure if you all have been in endgame pvp or not (56) but wars do a lot of damage on rouge. Rouge at 56 vs tank. Tank always wins unless tank doesn't use jugg or heal. I've used both rouge and tank. Tank is much better at 56. But mages need a buff, i farm them with rouge and tank.
    In a 1v1 situation, maybe. It also depends on the build of a Mage. If the Mage is using heal, then he won't win against a rogue. If Mage is using 3 attack skills, he actually had a very good chance at beating the rogue.

Also, sorcerers are vastly more powerful than rogues in any FFA or clash type of environment. So OP, in fact, that there is no use for a rogue in a FFA type of environment. Hopefully, this weekend will help figure things out.

In a 1v1 setting, there should be some form of a combat triangle though. The problem is how to do that without making one class overly dominant? Sorcerers are already obscenely powerful in a clash. If you grant them more damage to help their 1v1 capabilities than what's the point of a rogue? Anyways, as I've said though...a 3 attack skill sorcerer should be able to kill nearly any rogue that approaches them.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Just got one comboed by l16 rogue. I am top geared l16 war. We had problems with rogues before. Now they are unbeatable.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post

Mages were paper, still paper.. Mages are never buffed in pvp.. Do u guys hate us? :-(

Sent from my 3G 7271-HD70 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

90% capped mages moved to pve.. Because they are food.. 2 second invulnerability then poof rogue aimshot and shield breaks.. Then before we can heal bang.. We're dead

Sent from my 3G 7271-HD70 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

Fml how much did they buff rogues!?

Today for the first time i got 1 shotted buy a rogue... And i have max gear with sns pet. I also got beat by a rogue with no para and maridos! I hope rogues stop crying about dmg... Sirously they have the highest crit and hardest hits of all classes...

Just saying...
    Last edited by Redjellydonut; 04-21-2016 at 11:18 PM.

Robhawk

Quote Originally Posted by Ireliaa View Post
    2 rogue still barely takes out 1 warr. and even with no dmg buff on warr they still 1 pull hit kill you in a second.
    well pointless to argue the tests will tell whats going on.
    2 good rogues take out ANY tank in seconds! Even juggernaut,VB and heal at same time wont help you!

What i want to add: The warriors glintstone 3 axepull is seriously OP and for sure needs a nerf!
    Last edited by Robhawk; 04-22-2016 at 01:31 AM.