Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Weekly Update | 4/21/16 | New Set, Inventory Liquidation, Penalty-Free PvP (and more)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    549 Posts

I am not using this, maybe will never use it, until I check every tab and make sure there are no WHITE, GREEN items left in inventory that I want to keep. I am guessing that vanities are not included..?

I for sure will be super careful until I test it and even then, I would still be super careful. Actually I'll just wait for the complaints to find out what all is included in a liquidate all

Star light, star bright...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Go go go

Sent from my SM-J500G using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    It is specific to the tab you are on. We already said it was non-reversible, and we also have a confirmation dialog to make SURE you want to liquidate all crafting items. So be SURE!

Attachment 150461

So now we need to put all our stuff in stash, move things back and forth to delete junk weapons/helms/armors/rings/amulets.........
    Last edited by TW84; 04-21-2016 at 09:39 PM.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TW84 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fyrce View Post
    I am not using this, maybe will never use it, until I check every tab and make sure there are no WHITE, GREEN items left in inventory that I want to keep. I am guessing that vanities are not included..?

I for sure will be super careful until I test it and even then, I would still be super careful. Actually I'll just wait for the complaints to find out what all is included in a liquidate all
    Yea and it doesnt make it easier that some intern mixed up some item icon colors. So some epics look like rare etc.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

I still didn't receive my free keys which was given away for many what shame !!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by radiking View Post
    I still didn't receive my free keys which was given away for many what shame !!!
    Was a random giveaway. You were just not chosen. Just as I was not.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

I thought Justg explanation is this - the Sell All is selling all corresponding to the TAB you have clicked/chosen, no? Meaning if I click on the Helmet tab, click Sell All, it WILL only sell all from that tab. NOT all from your total inventory (weaps+helm+armor+belt+ring+amu+craft etgc etc).

[[- In preparation for new elites, Ren'gol Hulking Brutes and Orc Shamans are now immune to Time Freeze. ]] - so Time Freeze Mastery useless in Underhul Maps? Are mobs there immune to it?

By the way, I like this update. Nice. Ty STS.
    Last edited by Bameely; 04-21-2016 at 10:53 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Now the game looks bit interesting just played new pvp map its fun i enjoyed it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Wtf. I accidentaly liquadated my 20 crafting energy kit zzzzzz
    Last edited by jjperez27; 04-21-2016 at 11:43 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Hey STS. I made a post long ago of what would happen to the Intact Orc Fangs and Vial of Orcsbane I have in my inventory since it was not worth crafting. Remiem made a reply (see bottom of this post)

I have not seen anything requiring these components yet as you promised. Don't say that I must complete that stupid helmet. It is far too much worth in blood sweat and tears to liquidate, and very much not worth it to finish.

I also have Runes and Insignias, but I dont care much about those (Worthless)

Quote Originally Posted by Remiem View Post
    We've mentioned it a few times during the course of this expansion's development, but the Glintstone Mythics will not be upgradeable in the new expansion. We understand that some people are still working toward crafting their sets and have a lot of the crafting components on hand. There may be future opportunities to use these components, so keep and eye out.
    Last edited by TW84; 04-21-2016 at 11:27 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by raianezz View Post
    i love the new update and i can't wait to give PVP a try and farming too

now when you said that... i hope i can find you because i need my ever beloved selfie with justG woop woop
    He has a lv52 mage with 318 kills. He used the super duper plutonium based xp elixir and his abaddon gives 700% xp bonus. Sts needs to fix this bug .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,042 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    It is specific to the tab you are on. We already said it was non-reversible, and we also have a confirmation dialog to make SURE you want to liquidate all crafting items. So be SURE!

Attachment 150461
    Tested this and it does work as stated. It only removes the items from the tab you are on - it does NOT remove them from anywhere else. IE: removing rare items from weapons won't clear your jewel stock. Good feature, thank you. (It also tells you how many items it sold for how much gold. Bonus!)

However - the biggest issue with cleaning inventory is the jewel and chest tabs. This feature doesn't help with that since we can't use rarity to select items there. If we do, it willl clean out stuff we don't want to get rid of.

For instance: if I have 50 silver chests to get rid of, I can't just clear all rare items because that would delete all my forged energy kits, so I still need to delete my 50 silver chests one at a time. Or if I want to get rid of all those useless water jewels, I need to do them individually, because otherwise it would delete all my other jewels as well.

In short: we need different selection options for the crafting and chest tabs. Please
    Last edited by Serancha; 04-22-2016 at 12:14 AM.
    You never know what you can do until you try
    There are two ways of doing something: right, and again.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Serancha For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    189 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Serancha View Post
    Tested this and it does work as stated. It only removes the items from the tab you are on - it does NOT remove them from anywhere else. IE: removing rare items from weapons won't clear your jewel stock. Good feature, thank you. (It also tells you how many items it sold for how much gold. Bonus!)

However - the biggest issue with cleaning inventory is the jewel and chest tabs. This feature doesn't help with that since we can't use rarity to select items there. If we do, it willl clean out stuff we don't want to get rid of.

For instance: if I have 50 silver chests to get rid of, I can't just clear all rare items because that would delete all my forged energy kits, so I still need to delete my 50 silver chests one at a time. Or if I want to get rid of all those useless water jewels, I need to do them individually, because otherwise it would delete all my other jewels as well.

In short: we need different selection options for the crafting and chest tabs. Please
    Exactly what I was trying to get at, thank-you Sera. Maybe options to differentiate which rare items are being mass liquidated, i.e. 'sell all water jewels' or 'sell all copper non-elite chests' ( can't forget the elites are a bit more valuable than the normal so those would need to be specified).

Sure many players may have mass deleted energies and effigies by now. God knows I farm hard for my Forged Energies so I would hate to have those grouped collectively with all silver chests (elite or not) and get liquidated.

Pay strict heed in those categories all !!
    Last edited by leoakre; 04-22-2016 at 12:28 AM.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to leoakre For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Hello, the new card is pretty interesting to play.
    I think that only kill and dead removed for the balance of pvp.
    Flags also seems to have disappeared is possible to restore or we can still put without score?
    Because it does not change to your balance stats.
    as much work on the flags we need the score thank you.
    (Poor class mage for pvp).
    Last edited by Imhotepx; 04-22-2016 at 01:10 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Thank you for the big update, I have some new motivation to play the new maps now

Just one thing that doesn't seem to have been mentioned yet: Where are those Tapjoy offers you mentioned ? I'm playing on an Android phone, but I can only see the same old offers (which don't even work a lot of the time by the way). Asked a guildie about it and it was the same for him, both on his android phone and tablet.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

same here ..will not be using anytime soon ..but however thanks for the effort

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    589 Posts

I'm on the fence about this Antignome set due to its being level 51 and the complicated crafting that reminds me too much of the Glintstone set that is still a bitter issue for me (what next, break down Antignome into Glinstone coins?), especially given the individual stats. But, yes, I did read Vroom saying in chatbox that the set would be ideal for Underhul and the upcoming elite there and Extrapayah put forth some numbers in favor of the full set on Ireliaa's thread discussing the set. And whether I'll try to obtain it or not, I suppose this means a new stimulus for farming Underhul.

But here's what I don't get. The set is supposed to be anti-gnome and it's good only in the three Underhul maps. Why can't it come with serious antignome features? For example, while wearing full set, chance on taking damage to get 5 seconds of stun immunity/cancel snare or slow/heal DoT. Stun, snare, slow and DoT are the bane of the Underhul maps. The extra stats (especially if it turned out to be less than the Underhul+arc ring+planar pendant most people wear) won't help when you've got molasses under your feet from the witch fire orb. If the set bonus can prove to be a real advantage against those, I think there will be more interest in this set.

PS. With the number of coins needed for the armor, wouldn't it be a great idea to make party bonus give much larger chance for coin drop?
    Last edited by ilhanna; 04-22-2016 at 04:44 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    350 Posts

Checking the NPC in guild castle to see my progress on Elite Ap's, I was wondering why the counter is turned off starting at Nordr. I'd rather prefer to see how many Elite bosses/mobs I've killed in total especially with the upcoming boss bounty implementation.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	381 
Size:	802.1 KB 
ID:	150476
    The second point I would like to give feedback on is the design of the button "sell options": Swapping my loadout to luck gear during boss fight, it is irritating to have the sell options lurking underneath my loadouts.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	369 
Size:	93.8 KB 
ID:	150477
    In the weekly Community Update it was announced that Upgrade and crafting completed cut scenes can now be skipped. I couldn't find this feature.
    Last edited by Faliziaga; 04-22-2016 at 07:03 AM. Reason: typo

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Faliziaga For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

2 thumbs up for Inventory Liquidation!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

In nordr, shuyal, tindirin, rengol the star stop poping after u killed 5k mobs and 500 boss and ur achieve is locked
    The star still drop in brackenridge, Ydra,dead city,kraken that why u have more stat
    Am sad when i see killed 100k mobs in total and no count for my pve kill
    Last edited by Imhotepx; 04-22-2016 at 07:09 AM.