Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Weekly Update | 4/21/16 | New Set, Inventory Liquidation, Penalty-Free PvP (and more)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,353 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ilhanna View Post
    I'm on the fence about this Antignome set due to its being level 51 and the complicated crafting that reminds me too much of the Glintstone set that is still a bitter issue for me (what next, break down Antignome into Glinstone coins?), especially given the individual stats. But, yes, I did read Vroom saying in chatbox that the set would be ideal for Underhul and the upcoming elite there and Extrapayah put forth some numbers in favor of the full set on Ireliaa's thread discussing the set. And whether I'll try to obtain it or not, I suppose this means a new stimulus for farming Underhul.

But here's what I don't get. The set is supposed to be anti-gnome and it's good only in the three Underhul maps. Why can't it come with serious antignome features? For example, while wearing full set, chance on taking damage to get 5 seconds of stun immunity/cancel snare or slow/heal DoT. Stun, snare, slow and DoT are the bane of the Underhul maps. The extra stats (especially if it turned out to be less than the Underhul+arc ring+planar pendant most people wear) won't help when you've got molasses under your feet from the witch fire orb. If the set bonus can prove to be a real advantage against those, I think there will be more interest in this set.

PS. With the number of coins needed for the armor, wouldn't it be a great idea to make party bonus give much larger chance for coin drop?

Great ideas
    (wanted to let you know the set is lvl52)
    Avy
    12-2012

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    238 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ilhanna View Post
    I'm on the fence about this Antignome set due to its being level 51 and the complicated crafting that reminds me too much of the Glintstone set that is still a bitter issue for me (what next, break down Antignome into Glinstone coins?), especially given the individual stats. But, yes, I did read Vroom saying in chatbox that the set would be ideal for Underhul and the upcoming elite there and Extrapayah put forth some numbers in favor of the full set on Ireliaa's thread discussing the set. And whether I'll try to obtain it or not, I suppose this means a new stimulus for farming Underhul.

But here's what I don't get. The set is supposed to be anti-gnome and it's good only in the three Underhul maps. Why can't it come with serious antignome features? For example, while wearing full set, chance on taking damage to get 5 seconds of stun immunity/cancel snare or slow/heal DoT. Stun, snare, slow and DoT are the bane of the Underhul maps. The extra stats (especially if it turned out to be less than the Underhul+arc ring+planar pendant most people wear) won't help when you've got molasses under your feet from the witch fire orb. If the set bonus can prove to be a real advantage against those, I think there will be more interest in this set.

PS. With the number of coins needed for the armor, wouldn't it be a great idea to make party bonus give much larger chance for coin drop?
    Yeah, the stuns, snares, and DoTs in the new underhaul maps is a nightmare, seems %100 unavoidable at times.... Set should definitely provide some kind of cushion for those effects (whether it be permanent, temporary with some sort of cool down, ETC...)........

Official Signature Of Dot Com Entertainment

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by konafez View Post
    Omg, must have new set!
    I second that!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thank you gary

New set is very good i really appreciate. But it is gonna take so much time and gold just like glintstone set.
    So the real question is, after few months majority of players will able to complete their set, will you nerf it again? And will not care about our efforts?
    If you planning for other more powerful set, then make antignome set a little bit more easier to get. Because no matter how strong the set it is, it is not gonna work well in pvp

Thank you again

5.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #65
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    875 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fyrce View Post
    I am not using this, maybe will never use it, until I check every tab and make sure there are no WHITE, GREEN items left in inventory that I want to keep. I am guessing that vanities are not included..?

I for sure will be super careful until I test it and even then, I would still be super careful. Actually I'll just wait for the complaints to find out what all is included in a liquidate all
    We do not allow selling en mass of Mythic, Arcane, Set, or Arcane items
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

6.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #66
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    875 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TW84 View Post
    Hey STS. I made a post long ago of what would happen to the Intact Orc Fangs and Vial of Orcsbane I have in my inventory since it was not worth crafting. Remiem made a reply (see bottom of this post)

I have not seen anything requiring these components yet as you promised. Don't say that I must complete that stupid helmet. It is far too much worth in blood sweat and tears to liquidate, and very much not worth it to finish.

I also have Runes and Insignias, but I dont care much about those (Worthless)
    I would hold on to these...
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Carapace For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    71 Posts

Thank you for the update. I have a couple of questions.

1) Where do we find the crafting components for the anti gnome gear
    2) Do we have to anti gnome gear equipped in every slot to receive the anti gnome bonus (like glintstone bonus)
    3) are the key kits tradeable

9.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #68
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,037 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sfubi View Post
    Thank you for the update. I have a couple of questions.

1) Where do we find the crafting components for the anti gnome gear
    2) Do we have to anti gnome gear equipped in every slot to receive the anti gnome bonus (like glintstone bonus)
    3) are the key kits tradeable
    1) The NPC in Glintstone will help out here
    2) You get buffs at 2, 4, and 5 pieces equipped
    3) Key kits are tradable
    | | | |

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Justg For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Now rogue is too much op. this update is only for rogue... removing rogue nerf must be removed...

too much dmg ruins the balance ..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

This new set of armor is EVERY 2 items to upgrade in order to use bonds set or only have 5 arcticulos

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TW84 View Post
    Hey STS. I made a post long ago of what would happen to the Intact Orc Fangs and Vial of Orcsbane I have in my inventory since it was not worth crafting. Remiem made a reply (see bottom of this post)

I have not seen anything requiring these components yet as you promised. Don't say that I must complete that stupid helmet. It is far too much worth in blood sweat and tears to liquidate, and very much not worth it to finish.

I also have Runes and Insignias, but I dont care much about those (Worthless)
    If you finish the set u get 450 AP and 900 glintstone coins. If you finish just helm u get 150 coins... worth something

Sent from my SCH-S968C using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Serancha View Post
    Tested this and it does work as stated. It only removes the items from the tab you are on - it does NOT remove them from anywhere else. IE: removing rare items from weapons won't clear your jewel stock. Good feature, thank you. (It also tells you how many items it sold for how much gold. Bonus!)

However - the biggest issue with cleaning inventory is the jewel and chest tabs. This feature doesn't help with that since we can't use rarity to select items there. If we do, it willl clean out stuff we don't want to get rid of.

For instance: if I have 50 silver chests to get rid of, I can't just clear all rare items because that would delete all my forged energy kits, so I still need to delete my 50 silver chests one at a time. Or if I want to get rid of all those useless water jewels, I need to do them individually, because otherwise it would delete all my other jewels as well.

In short: we need different selection options for the crafting and chest tabs. Please
    Open the chests THEN liquidate??? Make 20g vs 0g...

Sent from my SCH-S968C using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

this new toooo big to clash

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    146 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bameely View Post
    I thought Justg explanation is this - the Sell All is selling all corresponding to the TAB you have clicked/chosen, no? Meaning if I click on the Helmet tab, click Sell All, it WILL only sell all from that tab. NOT all from your total inventory (weaps+helm+armor+belt+ring+amu+craft etgc etc).

[[- In preparation for new elites, Ren'gol Hulking Brutes and Orc Shamans are now immune to Time Freeze. ]] - so Time Freeze Mastery useless in Underhul Maps? Are mobs there immune to it?

By the way, I like this update. Nice. Ty STS.
    Actually, those mobs are in rengol.

Clock mastery still works like wonders in Underhul (as of today anyways...)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

why new up date thisr morning can not instal in samsung v. failed code 18. but my space memori is large.
    fix this ok

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    189 Posts

Any plans to make the Glintstone coin quests repeatable for the new maps? just a thought .... Tag quests were made repeatable because we needed so many to buy and craft new gear. Why not do the same for coins since we need THOUSANDS of them with such a tiny payout from the daily quests!!
    Last edited by leoakre; 04-22-2016 at 09:37 PM.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to leoakre For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,353 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by leoakre View Post
    Any plans to make the Glintstone coin quests repeatable for the new maps? just a thought .... Tag quests were .made repeatable because we needed so many to buy and craft new gear. Why not do the same for coins since we need THOUSANDS of them with such a tiny payout from the daily quests!!
    ^+a few million
    Out of thanks
    Avy
    12-2012

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Avaree For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Good job sts for fixing liquidation options

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    135 Posts

amazing jos sts keep it up guys

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    350 Posts

Please add 500 mana pots purchase option to the vendors.