Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Weekly Update | 4/21/16 | New Set, Inventory Liquidation, Penalty-Free PvP (and more)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Why i cant craft gold egg??
    I know event is over and i cant loot eggs anymore but i still have recipe and i all eggs i need to craft gold one...

And pls reply something in this bug thread

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

now rogue too op... even under lvl which not geard rogue can kill me with one shot >< omg.. it must be fixed

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Reset pvp stats?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default Pvp kdr

Quote Originally Posted by Ovacal View Post
    Reset pvp stats?
    When will be the PVP-KDR be seen again? I had a lot of kills in TDM new map.. So, that's why I'm a bit pissed off, because of the PVP-KDR. ;-(
    -Krisye

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Krisye For This Useful Post:

6.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #85
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,037 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Krisye View Post
    When will be the PVP-KDR be seen again? I had a lot of kills in TDM new map.. So, that's why I'm a bit pissed off, because of the PVP-KDR. ;-(
    We're gathering data over the weekend. Right now nothing is counting towards PvP KDR. We'll let you know how the numbers shake out and what our plans are as soon as we have a chance to analyze how things went. Until then... kill kill kill with no penalty
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    We're gathering data over the weekend. Right now nothing is counting towards PvP KDR. We'll let you know how the numbers shake out and what our plans are as soon as we have a chance to analyze how things went. Until then... kill kill kill with no penalty
    I really like how rogues are right now. At least now, if we get killed easily, we also dish out kills. Warriors still win the majority of vs, but that's okay as vs isn't really PvP and PvP is generally suited for a team based environment. However, keep in mind that if rogues keep their damage, sorcerers may need a slight buff as well then. I don't mean in terms of damage, but they should gain a little bit of armor or increase in damage reduction of shield. However, if you overdo it, then again we will be at the stage where there's no use for rogue in a PvP sort of environment because a sorcerer can do the job far better.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    100 Posts

STS,
    Pls check the twink lvls aswell while these analyze. This buffing and nerfing has a bigger influence at twink lvls than on endgame. Thanks

Gesendet von meinem ASUS_Z00AD mit Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    189 Posts

Please return or buff Rogue armor! The elite mob buff can now pretty much 1 hit a tank with 9k HP so you can imagine the pain Rogues and Mages are feeling while trying to complete aps in upper maps like Shuyal and Rengol. We just finished our Shuyal 500 and are heading to finish Rengol 500 but after battling those suped-up mobs in Shuyal, we are wondering how to survive the steroidal mobs in Rengol now with Orc immunity?!!
    Guess we shall find out @@...kudos to Caveman (Ravager) for getting it done before the last update.

Just wondering if a fully top-geared party can acquire a few deaths in lower level mob runs (lower than lvl cap though I realize we do not possess all the appropriately capped gear yet to actually be 'true' level 56 players), how are the mobs for lesser geared parties going to farm in a timely manner without getting discouraged from the freaky 1 hits going on in those maps?

I do agree that steering the game towards more balanced parties and needing to utilize full parties with all classes is a positive improvement as it enhances friendship and unity in the game, but....baby steps!

Just saying Rogues need armor cuz I'm feeling kinda squishy in maps that were easily soloed before the last update!

Anybody else noticed?!

Thanks,
    Msleo
    Last edited by leoakre; 04-24-2016 at 04:43 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    189 Posts

Could we get an option to turn the pet menu off in maps as I habitually click on that silly menu while attacking when my pet is close to me ( when he finally catches up). This can be quite annoying in the Arena! Just provide the same option for pets as you did for players so all the accidental trading during map runs was corrected. Pets need to heel more quickly too...couldn't hurt and would decrease the need for resummoning with the pull-down menu. It gets a bit frustrating to have to wait on your Nekro to catch up to you before being able to get shielded from the newly buffed mob you are already fighting while Nekro is just leisurely ambling his way up to the action.

Just mentioning little things I notice though it might not bother others who have pets with abnormally short running legs.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Why is drop rate for mold to craft new gear so low?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    189 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hygru View Post
    Maybe Underhull isn't dark and moist enough for mold to grow rampantly so it takes time

Haven't seen ANYTHING drop yet either !!

Trying to farm what we need for newer Mythic really puts the 'myth' in 'mythic' ...
    Last edited by leoakre; 04-24-2016 at 08:12 PM.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

think by the time i can get enough coins for any set, it will be the new season again. then maybe the set will be liquidated to some coins/stuffs whatever.... like what is happening now to Glinstone gear...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Not feeling any less damage from warriors now (after modifiers removed) than how it was before. For example the warrior twink weapon Galen Maul proc patch (1 single patch) when it ticks extra damage, it crits. The crit is around 135 to 200 per tick (at lv 12/13) and the proc patch ticks multiple times. How can a rogue with around 400 armor handle that damage-burst? That Galen Maul needs to be looked at or overall warrior damage output needs to be checked.

Rogue Heal Pack Bug/Nerf?

The Rogue Heal Pack is acting weird even in an environment where apparently all modifiers were removed. When 1 pack is picked up (made sure hp remaining was very low in both pvp/pve) the number healed is lesser in PVP than in PVE. In pvp the healing is not 25%. The Heal pack description states that picking one heal pack heals 25% HP. So only in PVE its healing 25%.

On all 3 PVP maps (Bloodbeach, CTF,Tdm) the Heal is acting as if it was nerfed. In the Dueling arena, the heal was lesser than PVE but more than ctf/tdm. Not sure if other rogues have had this happening or am I just lucky.

Apart from all this, I am sceptical about the 'analysis of numerical data'. If pvp KDR stats were removed but it was not stated that devs will be checking how it goes, perhaps the analysis would have been somewhat fair. Right now some people around me are on purpose playing the Warrior class and on purpose dying at the hands of rogues in order to manipulate the numbers of "which class kills which class most.' Not sure if this is the numerical evidence devs are looking at but just stating what is really happening.
    Last edited by Earlingstad; 04-25-2016 at 01:38 AM. Reason: nerfed OP typos

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Doing the math here (not really), I think it will take more time to farm the antignome set than there is time before next expansion (if there is a next..)
    That means I get at set that is only good in a previous(current) expansion.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

flame forged staff dont proc... -_- is this a bug or something? please help

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hygru View Post
    You can only call it low if it actually drops.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to bonjovi3223 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Which one is hulking brutes?

20.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #98
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,179 Posts

You're right about the 22% versus 25% in PVP vs PVE. And right now, you should also be seeing -15% for all damage output by all characters (though this is a lot harder to detect because the min/max ranges for many abilities is often broader than this %). There are two (2) across-the-board nerfs that happen in all arena maps and remain active right now: -10% to heals, -15% to damage... but given the amount of damage characters can do, these amounts are not contributing much to normalizing the balance. This just winds up looking like a minor bug. That said, these adjustments will remain on the server and we are going to make another across-the-board adjustment to arena damage and healing amounts this week.

We also knew from the get-go that folks were going to try to manipulate the sample data. Fortunately for everyone who really cares about balance, the number of fakers is small and their impact is statistically inconsequential. There are a staggering number of PVP matches that happen every day, all day, all night, and all around the world. This helps ensure the data is representative of the real balance issues the game is facing.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bameely View Post
    think by the time i can get enough coins for any set, it will be the new season again. then maybe the set will be liquidated to some coins/stuffs whatever.... like what is happening now to Glinstone gear...
    Unidentified Antignome Vest/Vestment/Plate:

3x Cryogem Processing Mold - Guessing you're lucky if 1 ever drops from boss I guess....
    9x Processed Cryogem (1000 Glintstone coins each) - 9000 coins total.
    That's like 4500 runs if you get around 2 coins per Underhul run. 4500 divided by 365 days = Average 12,33 runs per day, to get it WITHIN ONE WHOLE YEAR. Also STS bring events, so you probably gotta do double the runs when no event is on.
    Conclusion: Antignome armor not worth it IMHO.

Running any newer maps at L56 with L51 gear is ZzZzzz. That's not a good take on item progression. It's more like taking away from game than giving item progression. Game is hardly worth to play. Leveling multiple chars is all that is keeping me busy at the moment.

*EDIT* Just ran 6 underhul maps straight without looting any coins... Maybe I overestimated the coin loots from Underhul!!
    Last edited by TW84; 04-26-2016 at 08:16 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    We did not change any player-facing nerfs, we just removed the behind-the-scenes PvP adjustments. Rogues should feel much more powerful in PvP.
    Rogues have always been a problem in pvp , smh