Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: I think Arcane Legends should be pay to win

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Imo if we gonna farm/buy coins then we atleast should get to choose what armor we get.. Rn we just get any one of 3, not the one we want..
    So now random things gonna decide our play style?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeazimeh View Post
    Imo if we gonna farm/buy coins then we atleast should get to choose what armor we get.. Rn we just get any one of 3, not the one we want..
    Not 3. There are 4 armors. Cant display all in one screen.

Signature credits to Bellaelda

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shackler View Post
    Lol then hell no, i am not gonna craft that.. I want what i pay for

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shackler:2450710
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeazimeh View Post
    I dun understand why sts made 4 when there is an obvious choice, just like when they released the glintstone mythic weapons. Then again to make sense of sts is like winning the lottery.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gatzoo5505 View Post
    I dun understand why sts made 4 when there is an obvious choice, just like when they released the glintstone mythic weapons. Then again to make sense of sts is like winning the lottery.
    True, but whats even worse is that u need to decide what jewels u need to put after u get the set.. Imo not worth all the money/effort

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,017 Posts

They were smart to add the sack of coins that you can sell. That way everyone can get the set, if they buy it or grind for it. The problem is that the stats aren't really great right now, and they sure enough made it a little TOO much of a grind with each piece being 1K coins. It's really just a little tweaking needed. Boost the set, lower the coins (or make them rain!) then both sides will be pleased.

I have always agreed with the OP that I was originally pulled to this game because I could buy what I needed to stay competitive. Not asking for the sides to be tipped in either favor, but just that StS does keep boosting the plat players as much as the FTP so we can retain loyalty and player base no matter how you choose to play the game.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Candylicks View Post
    They were smart to add the sack of coins that you can sell. That way everyone can get the set, if they buy it or grind for it. The problem is that the stats aren't really great right now, and they sure enough made it a little TOO much of a grind with each piece being 1K coins. It's really just a little tweaking needed. Boost the set, lower the coins (or make them rain!) then both sides will be pleased.

I have always agreed with the OP that I was originally pulled to this game because I could buy what I needed to stay competitive. Not asking for the sides to be tipped in either favor, but just that StS does keep boosting the plat players as much as the FTP so we can retain loyalty and player base no matter how you choose to play the game.
    No. Not everyone can get the set. Yes coins are purchaseable but in this situation of economy, it will be really hard collect 8m back. Also as i mentioned, it's luck based, getting the best armor for your class is not guaranteed. Opening locks will not bring you money unless sts reverts the loot ratios as it used to be before rengol expansion.

I'm a gamer. I have played tons of MMORPG games. So i know the difference between P2W and F2P games. StS' choices shows that this game is not for little kids who cant pay real money for a game. But also its's not for adult people who have a job or school to deal with. Only a person whose job is gaming can accept these strategies lol. Paying for AL is just a waste of money atm. You buy 1700 plats and what? What can you do with 1700 plats? Open locks to get 1-2m worth "incredibly rare arcane items". Meanwhile you'll lose tons of gold to buy these locks lol. So you paid 100$ for nothing. But, this thread is not about P2W system or the economy of AL. It's about about how AL was fun for everyone and how sts started ruining it with bad decisions and releasing stuff without even a test.

8.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #28
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,037 Posts

It's about about how AL was fun for everyone and how sts started ruining it with bad decisions and releasing stuff without even a test.
    So, really more of a rant and not about how we're trying to fix things?
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Justg For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

these many untradeable gear, i can't even check the auction which is the best item currently.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    So, really more of a rant and not about how we're trying to fix things?
    G. Please. Sts really must check stuff before releasing. You're really active nowadays and listening to us. Thats what we needed. Finally a dev really listening to the community instead of answering easy questions like "what is mythic?" Lol. This post was just about back and then. Not rant. I'll make another post including my ideas for the future of AL. I hope you pay attention to that just like this one

12.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #31
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,037 Posts

G. Please. Sts really must check stuff before releasing. You're really active nowadays and listening to us. Thats what we needed. Finally a dev really listening to the community instead of answering easy questions like "what is mythic?" Lol. This post was just about back and then. Not rant. I'll make another post including my ideas for the future of AL. I hope you pay attention to that just like this one
    So why, now that you have us here and actively participating, are you doom and gloom? It would be much more helpful if you realized what we are trying to do and help us rather than dwell on the past. You can help build up or you can help tear down.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

13. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Justg For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

So why, now that you have us here and actively participating, are you doom and gloom? It would be much more helpful if you realized what we are trying to do and help us rather than dwell on the past. You can help build up or you can help tear down.
    Because we havent seen any fixes so far(except jugg buff). If you could stop releasing new stuff and fix the economy in the game and bring AL back to life, that would be much more better. Every week before community updates, people expect fixes. I mean general fixes about the life of game. Not bug fixes. People really tired of spending money for new gears. Let us enjoy the game meanwhile you guys are fixing it.

15.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #33
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,037 Posts

Because we havent seen any fixes so far(except jugg buff). If you could stop releasing new stuff and fix the economy in the game and bring AL back to life, that would be much more better. Every week before community updates, people expect fixes. I mean general fixes about the life of game. Not bug fixes. People really tired of spending money for new gears. Let us enjoy the game meanwhile you guys are fixing it.
    What do you think these threads are about:

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...-two-questions

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...estions-thread

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...ter-April-2016

If this is not about listening to the community and fixing the economy, I don't know what is.
    Last edited by Justg; 04-22-2016 at 03:30 PM.
    | | | |

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Justg For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

So what do you think these threads are about:

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...-two-questions

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...estions-thread

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...ter-April-2016

If this is not about listening to the community and fixing the economy, I don't know what is.
    As i said, you do listen us. I saw so many good features in the summary post. But releasing those stuff by priority would be great, isn't it? Also no one asking you guys to hurry with releasing new stuff.
    This is sth like,
    Lets say Apple is releasing iPhone 7 today. You waited it for too long. Went to the to shop and bought it. What woul you do if Apple announces that they will release iPhone 7S next month? Yours will be outdated.

This is exactly how it feels for players.

18.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #35
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,037 Posts

As i said, you do listen us. I saw so many good features in the summary post. But releasing those stuff by priority would be great, isn't it?
    That is exactly what we are doing. Is it not obvious? I get that you don't agree with some of our previous choices, neither do I. I am not happy about some of the buggier releases we have had either. But we are here, now, actively engaging with you. We would really appreciate it if you got on the side of "how can we make this game better" instead of "this is why the game sucks". Again, you can help build, or you can help tear down.
    Last edited by Justg; 04-22-2016 at 04:01 PM.
    | | | |

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Justg For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Pay To Win = Less Players = Less Money. Terribly bad idea bro... STS is giving those who can't pay a chance to have fun

* ´ ¨ )
    .¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
    (¸.•´ (¸.• Aype
    Stolen From Dragnab Because I Can
    Currently Playing:
    Aype [71 Mage] Rehired [61 Rogue]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

That is exactly what we are doing. Is it not obvious? I get that you don't agree with some of our previous choices, neither do I. I am not happy about some of the buggier releases we have had either. But we are here, now, actively engaging with you. We would really appreciate it if you got on the side of "how can we make this game better" instead of "this is why the game sucks". Again, you can help build, or you can help tear down.
    Why would i waste time here if i was on side of "this is why the game sucks" I love this game..

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Shackler For This Useful Post:

23.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #38
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,037 Posts

Why would i waste time here if i was on side of "this is why the game sucks" I love this game..
    Great, so now we're all on the same page! We respond much better to collaboration instead of "this game's dead". Let's make it better together!
    | | | |

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Justg For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

Great, so now we're all on the same page! We respond much better to collaboration instead of "this game's dead". Let's make it better together!
    To lighten things up and make the game better make Beat and Astro a reality (^-^) >>> http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...TS(Suggestion)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Justg:2450835
    As i said, you do listen us. I saw so many good features in the summary post. But releasing those stuff by priority would be great, isn't it?
    Why take such a defensive position about criticisms? Without criticisms there can be no true progress. We are just trying to point out wats wrong with the game in hopes someone would listen.