Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My opinion on PvP balance

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Exclamation My opinion on PvP balance

guys i play both warrior and rogue and felt that rogue was op even after the armor nerf before and things were just fine before a month when the pvp was well balanced and right now at this moment i hate the way it is how we call it as the " rogue legends" rogues can tank can crit can do ranged hits and can do anything

warriors have no ranged attacks and the damage we do is very less and no crit anyways lol and warrior is just a support class now if i 1 vs 1 myself with my both devices with my bro i can easy kill the warrior with 3 crits and everyone here play this game for pleasure and right at this momnet i dont feel any such things all this game does is irritate me.

it was well balanced before than right now

rogue 10 stats:

dmg 131 dmg
    hp 1989
    crit 24
    dodge 21
    armor 512

warrior lvl 10:

dmg : 108
    hp:2128
    armor:523
    dodge 3
    crit 4

now right at this point of game if i go to pvp with my warr i just killed with 3 shots and presently i hate this game and we all play for pleasure.pls have some consideration STS...

its too hard for the mages and tanks to take over the rogues.rogues are both tanks and killer machines if u want rogue to be like this forever then atleast give a 40% boost for warriors armor,bcz at this time of game rogue has all the dex,int and str op ,but mages and warrior dont,we dont have crit,dodge as rogue does

ROGUE is a all round killer atm,A FAIR GAME MUST BE LIKE THIS; every class has its own specality like warriors armor and health for tanking ,mages mana and replenish support ,rogues crit,dodge and ranged attacks,there must be some differences between all the classes but it doesnt at this period rogue has everything too op and its too hard to stand.A GAME HAS TO BE BALANCED AND THIS SORT OF A MMORPG MUST BE WELL SUPPORTED to have a well build pvp as before.mages must help in healing,rogues in doing a crit and ranged attacks,warriors tanking if its like this the game gotta be even more fair and intresting to play

BRING THE BALANCED PVP AGAIN......

PLS STS PLS!!!!

ALL I MEAN IS THAT GIVE EACH CLASS WHAT THEY ARE MEANT TO AND TRY IT AS U DO A TRY NOW

Last edited by Justg; 04-24-2016 at 11:51 AM. Reason: more accurate title

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    250 Posts

Rogues are amazing <3, Every day they help me to be better and create new strategies .

[Gamer 🎮] [Public Loudspeaker 📢] [Forum adept 🔧] [Economist 💰] [Positive user 💡] [Verified Profile ✔️]

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hercules For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Lol, warriors do a lot of damage.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Zeus For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by canbolt View Post
    guys i play both warrior and rogue and felt that rogue was op even after the armor nerf before and things were just fine before a month when the pvp was well balanced and right now at this moment i hate the way it is how we call it as the " rogue legends" rogues can tank can crit can do ranged hits and can do anything

warriors have no ranged attacks and the damage we do is very less and no crit anyways lol and warrior is just a support class now if i 1 vs 1 myself with my both devices with my bro i can easy kill the warrior with 3 crits and everyone here play this game for pleasure and right at this momnet i dont feel any such things all this game does is irritate me.

it was well balanced before than right now

rogue 10 stats:

dmg 131 dmg
    hp 1989
    crit 24
    dodge 21
    armor 512

warrior lvl 10:

dmg : 108
    hp:2128
    armor:523
    dodge 3
    crit 4

now right at this point of game if i go to pvp with my warr i just killed with 3 shots and presently i hate this game and we all play for pleasure.pls have some consideration STS...

its too hard for the mages and tanks to take over the rogues.rogues are both tanks and killer machines if u want rogue to be like this forever then atleast give a 40% boost for warriors armor,bcz at this time of game rogue has all the dex,int and str op ,but mages and warrior dont,we dont have crit,dodge or mana or any big dmg as rogue does

ROGUE is a all round killer atm,A FAIR GAME MUST BE LIKE THIS; every class has its own specality like warriors armor and health for tanking ,mages mana and replenish support ,rogues crit,dodge and ranged attacks,there must be some differences between all the classes but it doesnt at this period rogue has everything too op and its too hard to stand.A GAME HAS TO BE BALANCED AND THIS SORT OF A MMORPG MUST BE WELL SUPPORTED to have a well build pvp as before.mages must help in healing,rogues in doing a crit and ranged attacks,warriors tanking if its like this the game gotta be even more fair and intresting to play

BRING THE BALANCED PVP AGAIN......

PLS STS PLS!!!!

That rogue is using maridos for that extra hp no? If u say nekro then its impossible with that damage and hp
    Plus this is just a test for 3 days then sts will decide.

I agree with u about classes
    Rogues dmg
    Mage should be support and mana
    Tanks hp and armor but if u compare tanks right now they do way high damage with arcane sword, twinks does high damage and reduce armor with galen

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

If you hate this game quit dont cry here -.-
    And that is on twink lvl,come to the endgame and you will see that rogues struggle to kill war while on jugg
    For balance they should bring rogue armor back and make dmg nerf but not as before(little less)

Sent from my HTC Desire 310 using Tapatalk

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Mel030 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

bring the balance bCK and i am not talking wheather rogues are good or bad i do accept they are good afterall they are humans.just bring the balance as before.give warriors to have a good armor better than rogue does because we have to tank pls bring some difference getus a buff for warriors so that we have a little standings in pvp and moreover iam a rogue myself and i know how op i feel and how boring it feels.a game needs to be fair

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

bring the balance bCK and i am not talking wheather rogues are good or bad i do accept they are good afterall they are humans.just bring the balance as before.give warriors to have a good armor better than rogue does because we have to tank pls bring some difference getus a buff for warriors so that we have a little standings in pvp and moreover iam a rogue myself and i know how op i feel and how boring it feels.a game needs to be fair
    Are you talking about twinks or endgame? Endgame tanks are way too op now even with rogue buff they does massive damage with sword. Twinks I'm sure they are op too with galen.
    If you want a high armor and be support health and armor like what you are saying then you can always gem your gear with fury and diamond and use armor gear
    For example use shield if you want more armor for endgame
    Aegis)
    U will have around 3200 armor if so, u want more than that? Thats like 2x the armor of a mage
    Last edited by intrepd; 04-24-2016 at 11:47 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

yeah i do accept,but what i meant to say is that each class has its own speciality and boost them in those to make them specialized in what they are meant to

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

yeah i do accept,but what i meant to say is that each class has its own speciality and boost them in those to make them specialized in what they are meant to
    Tanks are not specialized in what they are meant to be only now, they are specialized in tanking and doing high damage with sword and galen

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

Hmmmmmm what about mages eh?

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Look how many tanks in each clash nowaday in endgame
    (Again sorry for the owner of the video just trying to prove a point)
    http://youtu.be/IXXQnikZDvM

You can only read the title if u wish

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by intrepd View Post
    Look how many tanks in each clash nowaday in endgame
    (Again sorry for the owner of the video just trying to prove a point)
    http://youtu.be/IXXQnikZDvM

You can only read the title if u wish
    It was a old video before the update came in and moreover twinks warriors are suffering all the guys who reply over here are mostly rogues tbh and me myself lol just warr needs a armor buff

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

It was a old video before the update came in and moreover twinks warriors are suffering all the guys who reply over here are mostly rogues tbh and me myself lol just warr needs a armor buff
    Need armor? Use shield and u will gain armor inexchange of damag thats what tanks are for
    Tanks for armor and hp right? Then use shield

17. The Following User Says Thank You to intrepd For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Well Rn OP rogues with nekro are just impossible to kill.
    And warriors are very OP aswell
    And the ones that's struggling are us mages, lol not gonna beg for a buff, but just stop crying on forums, just because you got farmed on pvp...
    In the internet, you can be Whoever you want, I wonder why some people choose to become idiots...
    Intous - High Society

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

the game had just got some balance if they think rouges are underpower'd it aint true, they are just weaker than they used to be (used to be really op). idk why they consider what some of these rouges say on these forums. keep listening to some of these rouges and there gonna be going into the wrong direction

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Americabud View Post
    the game had just got some balance if they think rouges are underpower'd it aint true, they are just weaker than they used to be (used to be really op). idk why they consider what some of these rouges say on these forums. keep listening to some of these rouges and there gonna be going into the wrong direction

Wait you're saying that tanks are suppose to do high damage? Rogues suppose to die in less than few seconds and get stunned then die?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Wait you're saying that tanks are suppose to do high damage? Rogues suppose to die in less than few seconds and get stunned then die?
    did i mention a warrior in that quote?

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

did i mention a warrior in that quote?
    "Keep listening to some of these rogues and then you're going to the wrong direction "
    This thread is about tanks getting buffed even though they are already op in all brackets already
    endgame tanks are high damage
    twinks too
    And we are here saying that tanks do not need buff because they're already op

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

"Keep listening to some of these rogues and then you're going to the wrong direction "
    This thread is about tanks getting buffed even though they are already op in all brackets already
    endgame tanks are high damage
    twinks too
    And we are here saying that tanks do not need buff because they're already op
    ok read that quote over and over again i thought it was easy to understand

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

ok read that quote over and over again i thought it was easy to understand
    Idk what you're saying anyways everyone has his/her opinion so doesn't matter what you meant.