Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: My opinion on PvP balance

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

I feel like things it be more balanced if things went back to how they were but warriors got a damage nerf and rogues got an armor buff. Just my thoughts on the subject

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Warrior and rogue very strong, weapon Warrior proc bugued, very better buff than magé and rogue weapons. Damage rogue wrong for me, in PvP rogue kill easy without good itens and War kill all just with the arcane sword buff.

Enviado de meu Moto X usando Tapatalk

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Iove For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by intrepd View Post
    Need armor? Use shield and u will gain armor inexchange of damag thats what tanks are for
    Tanks for armor and hp right? Then use shield
    Heed this advice lol, want more damage, get a arcane sword, want more armor get a aegis. Its atk power vs aggroing survivability

Sent from my LGLS740 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mel030 View Post
    For balance they should bring rogue armor back and make dmg nerf but not as before(little less)

Sent from my HTC Desire 310 using Tapatalk

Lol that's funny. Rougues definitely need their dmg nerf even a bit more than before. And tanks should have both their dmg and armour nerfed just a little. At least on end games anyway.

I was experimenting with rog before (this was with the dmg nerf),I had my pvp build. My shield was 4/5 (no knockback) and I had 10/10 Mastery on shield. (70% dmg reduction on shield overall) Guess what?? That rougue (who had like 800dmg broke my shield in 4 hits! (6 if u count the 2 sec invulnerability). That 6 hits only took like 10 seconds. If I don't heal he will kill me even before my shield is broken even though I have 5.3k hp. So yes rougues need their dmg nerfed more than before. Either that or make shield last longer and absorb more dmg.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Rouges need damage nerf a d their armor back.
    Tank need their damaged nerfed.
    Mages need a damage buff imo.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

Seriously tank cant kill rogues? Lol my friend(warr) took down my other friend(rog) in 2combo zzz. The rogue hp 5k, crit 49%, damage 998.0 well the rogue die because a normal warrior with 8k hp 2.5 armor, 700damage. Simple its based on ur gear and skill to play the game both character is OP if ur gear wasnt good and they're normal if ur gear was good simple. The main problem is mage shield vanish ko fast because its only hold my friend(rog,SP,aim,nox) combo twice and i can sai i die because 4combo

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Deathlyreaper View Post
    Lol that's funny. Rougues definitely need their dmg nerf even a bit more than before. And tanks should have both their dmg and armour nerfed just a little. At least on end games anyway.

I was experimenting with rog before (this was with the dmg nerf),I had my pvp build. My shield was 4/5 (no knockback) and I had 10/10 Mastery on shield. (70% dmg reduction on shield overall) Guess what?? That rougue (who had like 800dmg broke my shield in 4 hits! (6 if u count the 2 sec invulnerability). That 6 hits only took like 10 seconds. If I don't heal he will kill me even before my shield is broken even though I have 5.3k hp. So yes rougues need their dmg nerfed more than before. Either that or make shield last longer and absorb more dmg.
    Same here >.<

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ydqm View Post
    Rouges need damage nerf a d their armor back.
    Tank need their damaged nerfed.
    Mages need a damage buff imo.

Sorcerers already have enough damage, lol. They're not rogues. If you nerf tank damage and give rogues back their armor, things will be fine. Rogue and Mage will be competitive with each other and warrior will have a shot at killing mages and rogues as well.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Zeus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

I keep on saying that I dont mention anywhere thatbwarrior got less dmg warriors don't have ranged attacks consider this and what I meant is that make the character op in what are they are specified to or else bring the balance which was before in the game

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

That is temporarily for pvp read the announcement

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by canbolt View Post
    I keep on saying that I dont mention anywhere thatbwarrior got less dmg warriors don't have ranged attacks consider this and what I meant is that make the character op in what are they are specified to or else bring the balance which was before in the game
    I already said this 3 times or 2 in this thread, warriors are already op in armor if they use armor gear such as shield and yes rogue needs damage nerf which they got for 3 days only also why would a warrior who's supposs to tank have a range attack? Axe is enough

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    478 Posts

Axe throw has the longest range of any skill in the game. Players with the Glintstone set equipped can pull up to three opposing players at once. Also the Axe Throw mastery which adds bleed damage is extremely painful and coupled with the Arcane Sword proc kills any rogue or unshielded sorceror in less than 5 seconds. When you pull a rogue towards you, the rogue's crit would have been nerfed by feeble and it would be impossible to crit combo you to death, even less so if you had charged Juggernaut before you pulled the rogue.

How is it possible that you play a warrior and say that your class has NO ranged attacks? Nowadays most tanks just use Juggernaut->sword proc->axe throw and they get 2-3 kills just like that. It should not be that way. Tanks are not rogues, they die slowly hence they should kill slowly. That is class balance. Anyone who comments to the contrary is just being selfish and/or ignorant.
    Last edited by Safiras; 04-24-2016 at 09:22 PM. Reason: typo
    Why do we fall? So that we can rise again.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Safiras For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    90 Posts

Zeus are u basing this off of the arcane sword and its ridiculous proc? Because if there is a nerf to warrior damage overall, what happens when the arcane sword becomes obsolete? Thats my issue is that the warriors weapon specifically the arcane sword ruined pvp so to nerf warrior damage all together will cause issues later. I rather them nerf the arcane sword proc in pvp. That is the real culprit here.
    Last edited by Midievalmodel; 04-24-2016 at 09:26 PM.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Midievalmodel For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Midievalmodel View Post
    Zeus are u basing this off of the arcane sword and its ridiculous proc? Because if there is a nerf to warrior damage overall, what happens when the arcane sword becomes obsolete? Thats my issue is that the warriors weapon specifically the arcane sword ruined pvp so to nerf warrior damage all together will cause issues later. I rather them nerf the arcane sword proc in pvp. That is the real culprit here.

Yeah i agree...its all bcos arcane sword....i hope they soon make mytic 56 weapon that balance for every toon
    This signature has been removed for violation of forums TOS.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

you have a level 10 rogue with 1.9k hp? haha no! and if your complaining about your tank dying alot it may be because you focusing more on dmg than armor
    my tank has 2.3k hp 80dmg and 630 armor no para and with samael, and im still beating nekro para/eye rogues
    im not a big fan of this weekend update but its not as bad as i expected it to be

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

yeah i do accept,but what i meant to say is that each class has its own speciality and boost them in those to make them specialized in what they are meant to
    Mage speciality is crowd control, mean stun, freeze, root, slow, and they can't do now

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Untung For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

guys i play both warrior and rogue and felt that rogue was op even after the armor nerf before and things were just fine before a month when the pvp was well balanced and right now at this moment i hate the way it is how we call it as the " rogue legends" rogues can tank can crit can do ranged hits and can do anything

warriors have no ranged attacks and the damage we do is very less and no crit anyways lol and warrior is just a support class now if i 1 vs 1 myself with my both devices with my bro i can easy kill the warrior with 3 crits and everyone here play this game for pleasure and right at this momnet i dont feel any such things all this game does is irritate me.

it was well balanced before than right now

rogue 10 stats:

dmg 131 dmg
    hp 1989
    crit 24
    dodge 21
    armor 512

warrior lvl 10:

dmg : 108
    hp:2128
    armor:523
    dodge 3
    crit 4

now right at this point of game if i go to pvp with my warr i just killed with 3 shots and presently i hate this game and we all play for pleasure.pls have some consideration STS...

its too hard for the mages and tanks to take over the rogues.rogues are both tanks and killer machines if u want rogue to be like this forever then atleast give a 40% boost for warriors armor,bcz at this time of game rogue has all the dex,int and str op ,but mages and warrior dont,we dont have crit,dodge as rogue does

ROGUE is a all round killer atm,A FAIR GAME MUST BE LIKE THIS; every class has its own specality like warriors armor and health for tanking ,mages mana and replenish support ,rogues crit,dodge and ranged attacks,there must be some differences between all the classes but it doesnt at this period rogue has everything too op and its too hard to stand.A GAME HAS TO BE BALANCED AND THIS SORT OF A MMORPG MUST BE WELL SUPPORTED to have a well build pvp as before.mages must help in healing,rogues in doing a crit and ranged attacks,warriors tanking if its like this the game gotta be even more fair and intresting to play

BRING THE BALANCED PVP AGAIN......

PLS STS PLS!!!!

ALL I MEAN IS THAT GIVE EACH CLASS WHAT THEY ARE MEANT TO AND TRY IT AS U DO A TRY NOW

The fact that u are complaining about warriors at lvl 10 being underpowered, when warriors have been the best twink class since the invention of twinks, and the only reason rogues are farming rn is because the dmg nerf was removed and it will be added again in a few days and warriors will continue to dominate twinks, just goes to show how noob most of the tanks are in twinks and the fact that they couldnt handle pvp for 1 week if it was actually balanced(not saying that it is now). I even saw a couple tanks yesterday say they were going to quit if pvp stayed like this. ARE U KIDDING ME? LEARN TO READ!

Stop complaining that u after years if being overpowered u now have to deal with a few days of getting farmed without kdr before u go back to being op again,

What a joke of a thread

Not to mention those stats are the biggest lie ive ever seen. Lvl 17 druid set gives 513 armor and u think a lvl 10 has 512? Lmao just stop. And 1989 health? Lmao pls. My rogue has 8 eyes and a fort nature and has 2050 at lvl 17. Come up with some more fake stats

U want to know what the imbalance was before? Tanks with more dmg than rogues, twice as much health as rogues and infinite mana.
    Last edited by Lawpvp; 04-25-2016 at 12:51 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

rogues have to be nerfed.. after removing nerf. yes It is rogue legends... their armor must be nerfed or dmg will be for game balance.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

If u guys say arcane sword is the main source of dmg for nerf then nerf the sword and give a overall buff for warrior

Sent from my C1505 using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

If u guys say arcane sword is the main source of dmg for nerf then nerf the sword and give a overall buff for warrior

Sent from my C1505 using Tapatalk
    Dude the nerf / buff is only for weekend of till monday i guess cant u handle 4 days in pvp as a tank without kdr counting?