Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: My opinion on PvP balance

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by canbolt View Post
    If u guys say arcane sword is the main source of dmg for nerf then nerf the sword and give a overall buff for warrior

Sent from my C1505 using Tapatalk
    Galen Maul would also need a nerf.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

If galen needs a nerf then give a nerf for rogues and give ranged attacks for warriors too

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

If galen needs a nerf then give a nerf for rogues and give ranged attacks for warriors too

Warrior has 2 ranged attacks.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

They are just a ability that u can use and not like how u use a bow. U a pro zeus think it urself iam myself a well known rog and also got warr too but I feel warr community now.and needbthe balance as it was before bcz we all loved it before

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Ur not making sense, u just said warrior is suppose to tank and have high hp and damage then why would warriors need more than 1 ranged attack? They even got sky smash which counts as ranged.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

They are just a ability that u can use and not like how u use a bow. U a pro zeus think it urself iam myself a well known rog and also got warr too but I feel warr community now.and needbthe balance as it was before bcz we all loved it before

Best 2 attack skills for warrior is cs and axe for endgame because of the feebles, warriors should not do high damage they should die slow and do less damage than dps, unlike sword now and since when warriors are ranged class? They usually hold a sword-shield how are they making a ranged skill for warrior other than axe chain? Warrior has 2 ranged skills if u count sky
    If they got warriors ranged skills more than this then rename them to hunters

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Those rogue stats are fake. That's impossible. Myself as 11 rogue hit 140 damage, 1.5k hp 404 armor (474 normal but armor nerfed) and that's just not possible bud sorry

Gesendet von meinem HTC One mit Tapatalk

Are you a stalker? Awesomeness: ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    248 Posts

Warriors are PvP kings in twinks (under L20), Its really hard to kill a well-geared level10 warrior with equally-geared and level rogue before. But as of now without the Rogue's damage nerf the Warriors felt like they got left behind. The truth is, they just haven't able to cope up with the changes that is temporarily implemented. The twink rogues have coped up with the OPness of warriors with skills like kitting, mana-reservation, auto-stun, shadow-piercer etc. The warriors should also learn to cope up with the situation - the galen is still OP, the Jugg is now easily triggered, the rogues armors is nerfed etc.

We should all think why the devs removed the damage nerffs, Is it that they are planning to finally fix the buff-deBuff mechanics of the game?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Nerf rogues pvp dmage again my mage cant survive of there massive combos im getting sick of this :3
    IGN: iatoz

Are you a stalker? Awesomeness: ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    248 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by latoz View Post
    Nerf rogues pvp dmage again my mage cant survive of there massive combos im getting sick of this :3
    The rogue's armor were still nerfed, so basically rogues will not survive the other rogues massive combo more than the sorcerers. I got no complains for sorcerer's squishiness as of now, arcane shield is as awesome as ever.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Galen has been bugged since release, and u think if those bugs are fixed rogues should be nerfed? Even tho galen is only used at twinks where warriors are, have been, and will continue to be the overpowered class?

U clearly care about having ez mode in pvp more than balance

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

Create more skills for every class.these cookie cutter skills won't ever bring "balance" to pvp.if we had two more skills (nothing like they have now,must be fresh.)"balance" could be seen.

Rather than" my warrior beats your Rogue".It should be more like" my X build beats your Y build."more builds will result in less focus on small imbalance issues,which would be invisible if more builds were available.every class here has a basic build that you have to follow to contend.that's your problem.focusing on balance when you know that each class has certain skills they MUST use will kill balance.that's OK if we have more choices on skills.AL has been created when people like to be unique with mmorpgs.this game has great variety with vanity but other than that it's very much so cookie cutter.

With the current setup, we will have rage on all sides.

THE PROBLEM IS SKILLS! WE NEED MORE VARIETY!

STS if you want people to be happier,give us two more skills each class and maybe one more active.

Also SET item will help save you.letting you basically write in bonuses for what you know these setups need (creating balance without altering characters.This will let you power up the skills that need it.Which drips down to interclass builds.adding variety.)

More "PvE or Pvp procs/ only bonuses".Everyone can deal with those kind of alterations to previous gear or new gear.

More items/skills over ANYTHING that is suggested!Don't mess with character stats much more.ALOT of people are getting sick of it and you will never please these guys.

Keep up the great PvE mechanics but MORE ITEMS (no vanity)!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Eagle Eye229 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

Rogues are too op without thier dmg debuff! Iv been 2 combo by a lvl25 rogue with no para and maridos... I am a lvl25 warrior with para and sns!..... I obviously put more investment in my gear so I expect a little more power. Unfortunately rogues get insane crit dmg like 2k!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

hahahahahah, whats your armor? or health that could be the reason you was 2 comboed, did you heal on time? there are plenty of reasons why you could have got comboed, i remember when i was 27 i was never comboed like that because i healed on time and i am experience vs rogues. ive been playing before damage debuff and it doesnt seem like a problem classes still seem balances

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

the problem with war range attacks are they doesn't get cool down as fast as mage or rogue. when we wars hit once and wait for getting it cool down a rogue can use one range 3 times. that's killing indeed.

Sent from my ASUS_T00J using Tapatalk