Thread: What's gonna work, TEAMWORK!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

Default What's gonna work, TEAMWORK!

Speaking of teamwork, I would like to see more "teamwork" from the enemies in new maps. I dob't mean more stuns, or more damage, but instead more co operation. It would be great if they work together against us. Dunno, but I just think it would be interesting.

Trentons add on: I think it would be awesome to see multiple characters combine into 1 combo that does insane damage

My thoughts: I think thats really good, for example, shadow veil+Jugg+Fire creates a health buff to whole party and engulfs all enemies in the veil in flames!

Not only would it be visually appealing but it would integrate teamwork into all maps.
    Last edited by CouchPass; 04-26-2016 at 05:48 AM.

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    788 Posts

I think team work in actual players would be cool, STS needs to implement class combos that need 2 or 3 classes that do insane damage

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Trenton For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Trenton View Post
    I think team work in actual players would be cool, STS needs to implement class combos that need 2 or 3 classes that do insane damage

Omg yes pls. But the only thing bad is that it might alienate solo players

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Trenton View Post

Yes dude i support this please let a dev see this lol amazing idea

Arlor in a little village called tindrin elites
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Deathlyreaper View Post
    Omg yes pls. But the only thing bad is that it might alienate solo players
    true I would like if they would add for
    Mage: such as wind+fire = wildfire(it will be like the proc like from the new mythic staff but weaker so the staff won't be useless
    ice+wind= blizzard/ice storm ( it will free all enemies for 7 second )
    rogue: aim shot + razor shield(maybe a storm of arrows that damage 6m around )
    Razor shield + shadow piercer ( it will spawn 5 mini razor shields that will damage enemies)
    aimshot + noxious arrow( it will make a 6m pool of poison that slows and damages enemies)
    Warrior: skywardsmash + chest splinter(It will summon a boulder which will land on your enemies 5m)
    skywardsmash + horn of renew( it will summon a big red shield that will spawn where you hit and summoned the enemy at and will stay there it will last 15-sec it damages any enemy which enters it or touches it
    Team Combo: what if all the classes used at least one combo and the same time which makes it spawn a huge boulder creature which helps your allies and lasts 25 seconds idk about the stats of it lol ya can add it xD let's say something looking like the boulder boss from pocket legends?Name:  IMG_20160425_223951.JPG
Views: 290
Size:  36.4 KB
    PS: I used all the skills any al player uses such as: chest splinter,hor,skywardsmash,gale force,ice,fire,noxious arrow,aimshot,razorshield
    I'm coming up with these ideas lol I just wanted to share it with u guys
    Last edited by oekeone; 04-25-2016 at 09:47 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Oww it's like a PvP in pve.. Haha..

Sent from my XT1092 using Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by oekeone View Post
    true I would like if they would add for mage such as wind+fire = wildfire(it will be like the proc like from the new mythic staff and ice+wind= blizzard/ice storm ( it will free all enemies for 7 second )
    Razor shield + shadow piercer ( it will spawn 5 mini razor shields that will damage enemies)
    aimshot + noxious arrow( it will make a 6m pool of poison that slows and damages enemies)
    Warrior: skywardsmash + chest splinter(It will summon a boulder which will land on your enemies 5m)
    skywardsmash + horn of renew( it will summon a big red shield that will spawn where you hit and summoned the enemy at and will stay there it will last 15-sec it damages any enemy which enters it or touches it
    Team Combo: what if all the classes used at least one combo and the same time which makes it spawn a huge boulder creature which helps your allies and lasts 25 seconds idk about the stats of it lol ya can add it xD let's say something looking like the boulder boss from pocket legends?Name:  IMG_20160425_223951.JPG
    Your suggestions are solo combos.it should require minimum 2 classes to create a decent combo and 3 for full effect.it's a good idea but I don't think this alone will fix imbalance.

Loved it in Pocket Legends.This should be implemented.

Arlor in a little village called tindrin elites
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Eagle Eye229 View Post
    Your suggestions are solo combos.it should require minimum 2 classes to create a decent combo and 3 for full effect.it's a good idea but I don't think this alone will fix imbalance.

Loved it in Pocket Legends.This should be implemented.
    Thanks lol ima try to make a thread of this

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

true I would like if they would add for
    Mage: such as wind+fire = wildfire(it will be like the proc like from the new mythic staff but weaker so the staff won't be useless
    ice+wind= blizzard/ice storm ( it will free all enemies for 7 second )
    PS: I used all the skills any al player uses such as: chest splinter,hor,skywardsmash,gale force,ice,fire,noxious arrow,aimshot,razorshield
    I'm coming up with these ideas lol I just wanted to share it with u guys
    Would be OP in PvP and no more skill to play but only combo all player will think e.e

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

Thanks lol ima try to make a thread of this
    I am willing to incorporate in this thread.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fredystern View Post
    Would be OP in PvP and no more skill to play but only combo all player will think e.e
    I think it can only be used in PvE