Thread: Mysterious Missing Alien Oasis Quest

ELITE
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    143 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ayrilana View Post
    All quests are available.
    Are you certain, the suggestion about Jones has been listed here as well as doing the daily quests. I know that my toon has all quests available, but I finished them quite a while ago, has anyone actually created a new toon within the past few weeks and completed all of the AO quests? It's possible that a patch made one unavailable; it happened with the FH revamp, as well as BS when we were stuck with 4 missing quests for months.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

I haven't tested it myself but every person that has said they haven't been able to complete a quest have been able to do so. A couple weeks ago someone couldn't find the last quest and it turned out they didn't do one of the daily quests which they had sworn to doing. The majority of the time it has been Jones' quests that is "hidden" behind the daily quest.

If a dev wants to wipe my Alien Oasis quests away so that I can do them all again, then I'd go check and see where the problem is.
    Stuck in the game? Don't know what to do? Try this new awesome section on the forums which contains guides created by players to address various game issues. Click HERE to go to it! You can also use the nifty SEARCH feature on these forums to find your answer as well.

ELITE
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    143 Posts

I think I'll just start a new toon and get to the bottom of it... eventually. I always suggest the hidden quest behind the Jones daily and I always hear "I've already done that one" or "that's not it," I hope that everyone can get to the bottom of it in the end. It's been suggested multiple times that the quest order should be looked at. In FH Obvious Troll is offered as a daily immediately after completing Crafting Time, and it should be offered later on. That isn't a huge deal but to a new player it may seem like the natural progression to take the next offered quest, only to find out it can only be completed in the hardest FH dungeon. Now that SL is off and running, I hope a lot of these little bugs and glitches can be looked at.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ayrilana View Post
    I haven't tested it myself but every person that has said they haven't been able to complete a quest have been able to do so. A couple weeks ago someone couldn't find the last quest and it turned out they didn't do one of the daily quests which they had sworn to doing. The majority of the time it has been Jones' quests that is "hidden" behind the daily quest.

If a dev wants to wipe my Alien Oasis quests away so that I can do them all again, then I'd go check and see where the problem is.
    A generous offer Ayrilana but not needed. More and more players are completing quests and getting stuck there. We will just keep this thread alive while the rest complete AO and see if they get stuck.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

Just to let you guys know Ayrilana may have solved the mystery!!! Follow her thread here. http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...ily-quot-Quest

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    299 Posts

I also am missin the quests..i made post otha day bout it..but its not a big concern to the devs right now since it dnt affect everyone..i think after updatee they will work on it..idk but it grinds my gearssss

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Hmmm well this might be off topic but have you ever thought about those sewers quest?
    Proud reaper of The Dead Society

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    299 Posts

Wut boutem?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

That has been solved. The quests were Lilly's daily quests. The devs said there is no pattern it is just randomized so you may get the same quests for a few days but eventualy she will cycle through them all.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lwmark View Post
    I also am missin the quests..i made post otha day bout it..but its not a big concern to the devs right now since it dnt affect everyone..i think after updatee they will work on it..idk but it grinds my gearssss
    It does concern to some folks that spent quality time on perfecting quests in a game.

With reference to this thread http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...nt-not-working.

This might help to fix the alien oasis quest 45/46 glitch if the hint is set correctly. Hope the dev can look into this.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

I'm not going to start calling it a glitch until someone has gone to every npc and done every quest available. Chances are it's one of the things previously mentioned. Recently someone was missing a quest and it turns out that they missed one of the ones from an npc on the maps.
    Stuck in the game? Don't know what to do? Try this new awesome section on the forums which contains guides created by players to address various game issues. Click HERE to go to it! You can also use the nifty SEARCH feature on these forums to find your answer as well.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

You should read my previous post on first page carefully. My new bear completed all 46 quests but my old characters have problem. Second Siejo has already emphasis some of his guild members problems on this.
    And again I repeat, STS support has already addressed my character is missing one from Ramla which I had redone a few times but still stuck at 45/46.

A fix seems unlikely. Possible a headache for the programmers to actually go through every line of code and the dev are not replying here.