Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mysterious Missing Alien Oasis Quest

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

Exclamation Mysterious Missing Alien Oasis Quest

In helping various people complete quests it appears that a large number of people are missing only 1 quest in Alien Oasis. I have helped a few of them do all the dailies over and none are triggering that last quest completion. Devs can you look into this and confirm this? I thought it was just an isolated incident but more and more people are asking me where did I find the last quest in AO since I am 190/190.
    Last edited by Siejo; 07-23-2011 at 08:51 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Siejo View Post
    In helping various people complete quests it appears that a large number of people are missing only 1 quest in Alien Oasis. I have helped a few of them do all the dailies over and none are triggering that last quest completion. Devs can you look into this and confirm this? I thought it was just an isolated incident but more and more people are asking me where did I find the last quest in AO since I am 190/190.

Edit: Just realized I posted in the wrong section Sorry
    means only one thing! some quests are in the lvls and hard to find them?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

Well we ran thru using Aryilana's guide and checked and they say they don't see anyone with exclamations on their head. I am puzzled and tell em to email STS.
    Last edited by Siejo; 07-23-2011 at 08:51 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

mystery weapons 5 plat quest?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

Yup they tell me that that have multiples of the same mystery weapons hahaha. Maybe it is stuck.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Siejo View Post
    Yup they showed me that that have multiples of the same mystery weapons hahaha. Maybe it is stuck.
    what about um.....sandstorm? quest?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

We went through the entire quest guide and nothing. They get frustrated but what else can I tell them?

ELITE
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    143 Posts

If you did it all in the same day, then I'm not sure where the issue lies. If not, then I suggest that they exhaust the NPCs offering daily quests (particularly Jones), I know that Jones himself offers a different quest (mystery set related I believe) only after you have accepted the daily quest he is offering. I know that this has had many players stumped in the past, but I assume that you've already perused that avenue.

Are the players level 50 and above, I don't know if any of the quests for AO are level related, but I know that some others are. Also, there is usually a quests when you hit the suggested level cap that has you travel to the new campaign; it would be offered in Ancient Swamps and completed in AO and would count as an AO quest. If a players leaves a certain campaign before the suggested cap is hit, then this quest won't be offered unless the player comes back to accept it after they have acquired a few levels.
    Last edited by Gluttony; 07-22-2011 at 10:12 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

One of the people has only the Frozen Nightmares quest left and 1 in AO. He has been all over AO and can't seem to figure it out. I thought it was Ramlas second crafting quest but nope.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

i have all aoe quests

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by superglut2 View Post
    i have all aoe quests
    I do as well so I'm wondering why these people are not getting credit for completion if the have completed all of them like they say.

ELITE
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    143 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by superglut2 View Post
    i have all aoe quests
    AOE? Alien Oasis Expansion?! I thought aoe meant area of effect, but to the point I'm sure plenty of player have completed all of the AO quests so if there are numerous players who cannot complete all of them then it's possible there has been an issue during one of the patches that prevents new players from doing so. I've read about others having problems with the mystery quests since they became repeatable so I'd imagine the issue lies there.
    Last edited by Gluttony; 07-23-2011 at 07:12 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gluttony View Post
    AOE? Alien Oasis Expansion?! I thought aoe meant area of effect, but to the point I'm sure plenty of player have completed all of the AO quests so if there are numerous players who cannot complete all of them then it's possible there has been an issue during one of the patches that prevents new players from doing so. I've read about others having problems with the mystery quests since they became repeatable so I'd imagine the issue lies there.
    That's what I am beginning to think. If more and more people pop up asking about the final AO quest then that is certainly a confirmation that one of these last patches must have caused a glitch. Hopefully those people will read this and leave a comment so we can get a good number as proof. Until then I can just continue to do the dailies with these few people to see if anything happens.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

I did every daily quest in the game all in the same day, just to find that infamous last quest.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pharcyde View Post
    I did every daily quest in the game all in the same day, just to find that infamous last quest.
    If you happen to figure it out please share I have a few people that would love an answer.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

It's the second mystery quest from Jones. If you have those who haven't completed all the quests go and read all of the quests in the guide, I'm pretty sure that one will be the one they don't remember doing. Go to Jones, accept his daily quest, and do the next one he offers you.

It's been brought up numerous times to make it so uncompleted quests show up before dailies and such. It seems this issue isn't a high priority at the moment.
    Stuck in the game? Don't know what to do? Try this new awesome section on the forums which contains guides created by players to address various game issues. Click HERE to go to it! You can also use the nifty SEARCH feature on these forums to find your answer as well.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ayrilana View Post
    It's the second mystery quest from Jones. If you have those who haven't completed all the quests go and read all of the quests in the guide, I'm pretty sure that one will be the one they don't remember doing. Go to Jones, accept his daily quest, and do the next one he offers you.

It's been brought up numerous times to make it so uncompleted quests show up before dailies and such. It seems this issue isn't a high priority at the moment.
    Oh wise Ayrilana I have followed your guide down to each letter including that which you speak of and sadly no result
    Thank you for your in depth guide you are an A+++++++++++++++ player in my book

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Just an update with players having the (45/46) Alien Oasis quests issue. Looks like you will have to live with it.

I have three characters. Two Lv56s (bird & elf) and my newest Lv55 bear.

My bear is fine since I completed all Alien Oasis quests (46/46) but the two older characters are stuck with it.

After putting so much time with this good little game, it is frustrating to see (189/190) in the end.

Anyway I already contacted the support a month ago and yesterday again but keeps telling me to check daily quests and Ramla which I have repeated these quests many times.

I have given up with this problem and hey Siejo for bringing my bird around last time, though fruitless.

If other players or dev have new updates on this, keep this thread moving.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

Sorry I was unable to help. I don't know how many players it will take before they look into it and take it seriously. You have duplicated the result with another character of yours. Surely that isn't a coincidence. Thank your for reporting your findings here. I encourage anyone else with the same problem to post here as well.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

All quests are available. People often miss the daily quests thinking that they had already done them. The second mystery armor quest from Jones is also often missed because there's a daily quest that you must accept first in order to get it.
    Stuck in the game? Don't know what to do? Try this new awesome section on the forums which contains guides created by players to address various game issues. Click HERE to go to it! You can also use the nifty SEARCH feature on these forums to find your answer as well.