Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OG Beta Guild

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Ultimate Beta Guild

Ok, guys, here's my thought... I have two characters, Ecuas (main and lvl 21 Op), and MegamanIX (soon to be lvl 21 Engi). Both are currently in a guild, but I was thinking of starting a guild, specifically for the SL Beta crew and their alts. I know a few of you have a main that runs a guild currently, and that's fine; I'm not trying to sway allegiances or anything... I just want to have a way to recognize everyone who has been active in making the Beta testing so much fun! Bottom line... if you have an alt (or main for that matter) that you would like recognized as part of the original beta generation, just leave a post with your IGN. I would seriously prefer alts, since that means you've already leveled a main to 21, but I won't split hairs. No dues will be required, and no requirements will have to be met... I want this to be a fun way to consolidate all the beta greats into one, unified faction, just for the fun of it. Of course, the STS rules and regs must be adhered to, but outside of that, it's all good. I will, more than likely, be creating the guild with my alt, Mega (the real one, lol), so if you see me in game, and haven't gotten an invite yet, just let me know. Once I get 20 positive responses to this thread, I will form the guild (still deciding on a name), and if anyone wants to make a website for the guild, please let me know! Once we go live, guild invites will stop, so be quick everyone! Thanks again to everyone in beta, who has made the SL experience a real pleasure!

MegamanIX- repping Sardaukar!

Edit: Instead of rewriting the entire OP, here's the deal; Ghost formed the guild, and we're up and running! If you see any of the listed officers in-game, and feel you should be a member, let us know. Also, please leave feedback on whether or not you would be supportive of giving UBG members small discounts on pinks and purples (gotta keep the OG crew properly outfitted now!) We are considering starting a website for the guild, where everyone will be able to post items for sale (running concurrently with in-game guild chat, etc). Not talking about 50% discounts here people, just a little something to keep all of us OG's (lol) ahead of the curve!

Current Members:

ROMGHOST - Guild Master (Rage of Mages)
    ANI - Officer
    AOCBOD - Officer (Assassins of Cascadia)
    GREATSPY- Officer (Blackstar Militia)
    MEGAMANIX- Officer (Sardaukar)
    ROMASTINUS - Officer (Rage of Mages)
    LONEUNICORN - Officer (Epic Spaceship)
    USMCSGTSTEW - Officer
    ELIMINATOR - Member (Serenity)
    OGYOGURT - Member (Dopey's Den)

*if I have not included your guild affiliation, it's because I don't know it yet. I'll try to track everyone down, and get everything right though. Also, if I've incorrectly assigned your affiliation, just let me know, and I'll change it ASAP. Thanks again guys!
    Last edited by jjhiza; 07-25-2011 at 10:24 AM.
    Ecuas - Lvl 21 pure dex Op; MegamaxIX - Lvl 21 str/int Engi

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Ultimate Beta Guild

Ultimate Beta Guild is now open for sign-ups.

The purposes of this guild is for Beta testers of Star Legends to have a guild all their own unifying all beta guilds together and to represent the people who have helped refine Star Legends to the great game it is.
    Thank you STS and Devs for making such a great game too.

We are not asking you to leave any of your other guilds, but if you have an alternate char you would like to have join, or want to make a character to join, please name your character to represent your main guild.

Please reply to this thread with the name of your alternate you would like to have included in this guild.
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=415&d=1311352096
    SL: Quientar, Antraich, Bruliny - Guild Officer - AL: Quientar, Antraich, Zyandir

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    427 Posts

Im already in the guild, my alts ign is greatspy and he represents my guild, Blackstar Militia

"Annie are you okay? Are you okay? Are you okay Annie?" - The King of Pop, Michael Jackson
    Down With the Rep

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    561 Posts

Default im in the guild

Im ghost representative of rage of mages.
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=54483&dateline=131136  6901
    PL-Ghosts | SL-DL-AL- Ghost | SL-DL-AL-Octavos

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Same all my alts are used in the guild. Maybe shadow has a alt.

ZERO COMMANDO
    Follow me on Twitter @Zero_SLegends

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

I left my post as an officer of the "Jedi" guild after the guild leader left... but they were a very early beta guild that should be recognized somehow. If no one else claims it, maybe I'll make one more alt for this purpose. When does SL go live?
    Infinite Union Officer:
    Firoth, engineer. Firothi, operative. Firothon, commando.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default live?

Your guess is as good as mine on the release date...could be tomorrow, or it could be next month. As soon as Apple removes thumb from said a$$, we can go live...until then, we play the waiting game. In the meantime, UBG grows strong, recruits new members, and has fun doing so! One guild to rule them all! Lol.

<3 Mega

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    421 Posts

I will represent ghost as Co-Leader of AoC (Sure Cas will join when he hears about this)

Ign AoCBod! Excellent idea and can't believe how quick it was put in to action by Mega and Ghost! Great job xD
    Last edited by BodMaster; 07-25-2011 at 07:46 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    421 Posts

AOCBOD - Officer (Assassins of Cydonia)

Mega AoC stands for (Assassins of Cascadia) :P

Still trying to comprehend how 2k+ can die from Barrels O.o

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Unless I misread something I thought this was a guild for 1 alt of active guilds to show which guilds was in beta. Didn't think you guys would recruit are players then invite more.
    Last edited by Acyer; 07-25-2011 at 07:56 AM.

ZERO COMMANDO
    Follow me on Twitter @Zero_SLegends

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BodMaster:358546
    AOCBOD - Officer (Assassins of Cydonia)

Mega AoC stands for (Assassins of Cascadia) :P
    Haha, I would blame the booze, but I can't, lol. Change made!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Acyer:358549
    Unless I misread something I thought this was a guild for 1 alt of active guilds to show which guilds was in beta. Didn't think you guys would recruit are players then invite more.
    It was my intention to have as many members from the beta guilds as possible, but I guess we'll see what happens. We still need to finish the initial roster, by having at least one person from each guild, represented, so for the time being we do have to recruit a bit...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    561 Posts

Default not really :)

Quote Originally Posted by Acyer View Post
    This is for everyone, not just one from each guild. the first ones to add from there guild will became officers. We want people who join to be loyal to there main guild. This is essentially, to build trust and bonding in the BETA before actual release.
    Last edited by octavos; 07-25-2011 at 11:07 AM.
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=54483&dateline=131136  6901

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    421 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jjhiza View Post
    Haha, I would blame the booze, but I can't, lol. Change made!
    :O your sober?? Wow I think you just made history xD

Still trying to comprehend how 2k+ can die from Barrels O.o

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hahaha! Not for too much longer though; I have the Yankees/Mariners game to go to today, so the sauce will flow once again, lol!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    114 Posts

Mariners are my home team do you live by seattle mega?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    99 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by octavos View Post
    This is for everyone, not just one from each guild. the first ones to add from there guild will became officers. We want people who join to be loyal to there main guild. This is essentially, to build trust and bonding in the BETA before actual release.
    So once beta is done, recruiting is done?

Here's my view/criticism on this;

Its a good idea. Good way to create 'unity' or whatever you want to call it. However, since there really isn't much else to do besides level, a lot of people have all of their accounts to 20 or 21. Kind of eliminates the "alt" theory. Removing an alt from your current guild to join a guild of random people causes that person to be cut off from the guild chat of their main guild. This will cause them to decide between which guild chat they want to be more active in. Me for example; I like my operative...but I also like my engineer and my commando. If I put my commando in this new beta guild, and keep my other 2 in gears...odds are I'll rarely play my operative. Would be annoying to hop on my other accounts to see if anyone in my guild wants to do runs, then log on to my commando because the level I want to run benefits most from excessive use of commando-ness.

Probably confusing to read...all I'm saying is it's going to become a guild of peoples accounts they'll never play again, and it's taking away productivity of the main guilds.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cascade:358708
    Mariners are my home team do you live by seattle mega?
    I used to Cas...I was in Port Orchard when we got Griffey, so that tells you how long I've been a fan, lol. I'll be moving back to Seattle as soon as I'm done with school too!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    561 Posts

Well my friend, that can be the case as you view it. "However, since there really isn't much else to do besides level, a lot of people have all of their accounts to 20 or 21. Kind of eliminates the "alt" theory" Its not that. Im not part of gears of war, but i like its guild members.

Recruiting will stop is the rest agree (Officers decide amongst themselves). A vote so to speak.

Imagine this after beta (which was the vision of forming this guild Ultimate) how are we going to distinguish beta from non-beta? forums, lots of people in my guild are not in the forums.

I created a specific character to run this guild. while my main (Ghost) are running rage of mages. I cannot speak to gears of wars directly so an appointed member of a specific guild will speak for the rest of us. kind of like a ambassador so to speak.

Rom (I have an Idea) -> Ambassador (ex:OGYOGURT ) -> distributes info to your respective guild.
    Benefits is only beta PVP, Beta Compititions, ect...

Yes chatting is nice, but its to keep info to only beta players faster insted of hopping on forums.

plus its secretive
    Last edited by octavos; 07-25-2011 at 09:22 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    99 Posts

Ok not to be rude, but I literally am not understanding much of your reply. Don't know if it's the spacing or if I'm just tired...but I'm not comprehending much. Don't bother going and trying to fix it, not worth your time.